Sexual harassment charges give Dems and their media a convenient way to get rid of Cuomo

People pissed because the Democrats are going to hold one of their own responsible.
Not because they feel he did anything wrong. No, because it's politically expedient.

Which would still beat passing it off as just locker room talk.
Do you not realize there's a difference between talk and actual assault?

Are you saying Trump was simply lying?
Read Trump's quote again. He said women let him.

That's consent. Something Cuomo didn't get.

He didn't get consent from the ten thousand nursing home residents he killed, either.

But you don't have to pretend you give a shit about Cuomo's murders or his sexual assaults. You don't.

Cuomo said it was all consensual. They all do. Many of the females in the Miss Teen contestants werent old enough to give consent when he would walk in on them dressing either.
Oh, I forgot -- we only believe the accusers when the accused is a Republican.

People pissed because the Democrats are going to hold one of their own responsible.
Not because they feel he did anything wrong. No, because it's politically expedient.

As one of Clinton's rape victims said talk is talk..."actions speak loader then works, Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary threaten me"

In this case, Cuomo foriable kissed women, threatened people...

You are merely deflecting..and projecting

I believe the Clinton accusers. I believe the Cuomo accusers. I did nothing to deflect here. I said Cuomo needs gone. Again, just pointing out hypocrisy.
what hypocrisy? Personally, I don't know if they are telling the truth or not, I believe, just like I did with anyone else, that Cuomo is entitled to Due Process....in Clinton had it....Cuomo should have it too....frankly though, while the accusations are troubling, the bigger concern to me, and I would hope most people, is the genocide, and attempted cover up.

Trump said he would walk in on teenagers getting dressed and bragged how he could do it because he owned the pageant. He would tell them to not worry, he has seen it all before. Again, teenagers.
Actually, I think you are referring to comments he made on the Howard Stern show in 2005, he said it was the Miss USA and Miss Universe pagents...not teenagers.

With that said, walking backstage, is not sexual assault ....certainly, not something that was appropriate, but not assault

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump on the Howard Stern show.

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

So while I fully support those trying to bring Cuomo down, you need to shut up for being such a hypocrite.
You quote from the President, is the quote I was discussing as well...the entire segment was discussing Miss USA and Miss Universe

Walking backstage, is not sexual assault, which requires a touching.

Some interesting quotes from your article though:

"Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there."

" Of the 15 women who were interviewed, none accused Trump of saying anything sexually explicit or of making physical contact in the dressing room "

You'll excuse anything from Trump. He is even admits to this. Walking in on naked teens is every bit as bad as anything Cuomo is accused of by women.
This thread is about Cuomo, but I understand you're compelled to bring up Trump.

Is it working? Have people forgotten about Cuomo?

He didn't get consent from the ten thousand nursing home residents he killed, either.

But you don't have to pretend you give a shit about Cuomo's murders or his sexual assaults. You don't.

Cuomo said it was all consensual. They all do. Many of the females in the Miss Teen contestants werent old enough to give consent when he would walk in on them dressing either.

What an ignorant statement.

As one of Clinton's rape victims said talk is talk..."actions speak loader then works, Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary threaten me"

I believe the Clinton accusers. I believe the Cuomo accusers. I did nothing to deflect here. I said Cuomo needs gone. Again, just pointing out hypocrisy.
what hypocrisy? Personally, I don't know if they are telling the truth or not, I believe, just like I did with anyone else, that Cuomo is entitled to Due Process....in Clinton had it....Cuomo should have it too....frankly though, while the accusations are troubling, the bigger concern to me, and I would hope most people, is the genocide, and attempted cover up.

Trump said he would walk in on teenagers getting dressed and bragged how he could do it because he owned the pageant. He would tell them to not worry, he has seen it all before. Again, teenagers.
Actually, I think you are referring to comments he made on the Howard Stern show in 2005, he said it was the Miss USA and Miss Universe pagents...not teenagers.

With that said, walking backstage, is not sexual assault ....certainly, not something that was appropriate, but not assault

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

So while I fully support those trying to bring Cuomo down, you need to shut up for being such a hypocrite.
You quote from the President, is the quote I was discussing as well...the entire segment was discussing Miss USA and Miss Universe

"Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there."

" Of the 15 women who were interviewed, none accused Trump of saying anything sexually explicit or of making physical contact in the dressing room "

You'll excuse anything from Trump. He is even admits to this. Walking in on naked teens is every bit as bad as anything Cuomo is accused of by women.
This thread is about Cuomo, but I understand you're compelled to bring up Trump.

Don't jump into a thread late and not read the rest before posting. It only makes you look bad.

Before you jumped in I said over and over that Cuomo needs gone however it takes.

The left can't help themselves....TDS on full display

"Tara Reid". There's a name you don't hear much any more.

Don't jump into a thread late and not read the rest before posting. It only makes you look bad.

Before you jumped in I said over and over that Cuomo needs gone however it takes.
You didn't say it when the 10,000+ deaths of seniors he caused were revealed.

But, hey, everybody has a line up to which they're willing to let things pass.

Sure but what does that have to do with anything I've said?

She accused Biden.

Democrats didn't believe her. Because she accused a Democrat.

At least try to keep up, willya?

She accused Biden.

OK but what does that have to do with anything I said?

She accused Biden.

"...we only believe the accusers when the accused is a Republican."

She accused Biden.

I guess you should expand your belief system and whoever you are including in your "we".

She accused Biden.

I guess you should expand your belief system and whoever you are including in your "we".
Are you uncomfortable when I point out the hypocrisy of the left?

She accused Biden.

Absolutely. I do it all the time. Like when they protested Bush's wars and then were quiet over Obama's. There are many more examples.

She accused Biden.

Absolutely. I do it all the time. Like when they protested Bush's wars and then were quiet over Obama's. There are many more examples.
Okay.

Forum List

Back