Sexual harassment charges give Dems and their media a convenient way to get rid of Cuomo

So y'all are not only upset when Democrats get heat and pressure from the media anymore.

Y'all now get upset about WHY Democrats get heat.

I see...stay mad my friends.
Cuomos political stunt caused thousands of deaths-------don't you think that he should be punished for all the people who he murdered? And this btw, my little shallow clueless poster, is not a dem or republican thing---cuomo murdered people for political reasons.

Cuomo is a monster!

He knowingly killed thousands of elderly people in nursing homes, by GOD if he is not punished here on earth (that I hope he will) he will be punished in Hell! What a piece of shit what scum he is! :mad-61:

So y'all are not only upset when Democrats get heat and pressure from the media anymore.

Cuomos political stunt caused thousands of deaths-------don't you think that he should be punished for all the people who he murdered? And this btw, my little shallow clueless poster, is not a dem or republican thing---cuomo murdered people for political reasons.

Cuomo is a monster!

He knowingly killed thousands of elderly people in nursing homes, by GOD if he is not punished here on earth (that I hope he will) he will be punished in Hell! What a piece of shit what scum he is! :mad-61:

Typical democrat

Personally, I think this murderer and sexual predator deserves all he is getting....I just find it odd that the left gives him a pass for the genocide, and the attempted cover up.....but then against that tells me more about the left, they really don't care about that I suppose, that or maybe they are compliant in it, and trying to brush it under the rug....either isn't a good look for the left...but expected.

People pissed because the Democrats are going to hold one of their own responsible.
Not because they feel he did anything wrong. No, because it's politically expedient.

Which would still beat passing it off as just locker room talk.
As one of Clinton's rape victims said talk is talk..."actions speak loader then works, Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary threaten me"

In this case, Cuomo foriable kissed women, threatened people...

You are merely deflecting..and projecting

People pissed because the Democrats are going to hold one of their own responsible.
Not because they feel he did anything wrong. No, because it's politically expedient.

Nice attempt to shift the narrative to Trump, but I don't see the media suddenly turning their attention back to him in order to sweep this under the rug. Cuomo is dead meat.

Of course he is. I said so quite awhile ago. It's always nice to point out the hypocrisy though,

As one of Clinton's rape victims said talk is talk..."actions speak loader then works, Bill Clinton raped me, and Hillary threaten me"

I believe the Clinton accusers. I believe the Cuomo accusers. I did nothing to deflect here. I said Cuomo needs gone. Again, just pointing out hypocrisy.

I believe the Clinton accusers. I believe the Cuomo accusers. I did nothing to deflect here. I said Cuomo needs gone. Again, just pointing out hypocrisy.

Did you believe the Kavanaugh accusers?

what hypocrisy? Personally, I don't know if they are telling the truth or not, I believe, just like I did with anyone else, that Cuomo is entitled to Due Process....in Clinton had it....Cuomo should have it too....frankly though, while the accusations are troubling, the bigger concern to me, and I would hope most people, is the genocide, and attempted cover up.

Of course he did....which proves there is a sucker born every minute. That was such a obvious a clear hoax

From what I recall he was only accused of being somewhere someone was sexually assaulted. At a party I believe. Did I think that should have been a reason to be against his nomination? No. I thought many of his rulings should have been. They weren't even brought up.

what hypocrisy? Personally, I don't know if they are telling the truth or not, I believe, just like I did with anyone else, that Cuomo is entitled to Due Process....in Clinton had it....Cuomo should have it too....frankly though, while the accusations are troubling, the bigger concern to me, and I would hope most people, is the genocide, and attempted cover up.

Trump said he would walk in on teenagers getting dressed and bragged how he could do it because he owned the pageant. He would tell them to not worry, he has seen it all before. Again, teenagers.

Trump said he would walk in on teenagers getting dressed and bragged how he could do it because he owned the pageant. He would tell them to not worry, he has seen it all before. Again, teenagers.
Actually, I think you are referring to comments he made on the Howard Stern show in 2005, he said it was the Miss USA and Miss Universe pagents...not teenagers.

With that said, walking backstage, is not sexual assault ....certainly, not something that was appropriate, but not assault

Actually, I think you are referring to comments he made on the Howard Stern show in 2005, he said it was the Miss USA and Miss Universe pagents...not teenagers.

With that said, walking backstage, is not sexual assault ....certainly, not something that was appropriate, but not assault

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Donald Trump on the Howard Stern show.

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

So while I fully support those trying to bring Cuomo down, you need to shut up for being such a hypocrite.

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

So while I fully support those trying to bring Cuomo down, you need to shut up for being such a hypocrite.
You quote from the President, is the quote I was discussing as well...the entire segment was discussing Miss USA and Miss Universe

Walking backstage, is not sexual assault, which requires a touching.

Some interesting quotes from your article though:

"Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there."

" Of the 15 women who were interviewed, none accused Trump of saying anything sexually explicit or of making physical contact in the dressing room "

You quote from the President, is the quote I was discussing as well...the entire segment was discussing Miss USA and Miss Universe

"Eleven of that year’s contestants reached by BuzzFeed News did not recall seeing Trump in the dressing room. Some said they do not believe he could have been there."

" Of the 15 women who were interviewed, none accused Trump of saying anything sexually explicit or of making physical contact in the dressing room "

You'll excuse anything from Trump. He is even admits to this. Walking in on naked teens is every bit as bad as anything Cuomo is accused of by women.

Screen-Shot-2021-02-25-at-12.26.55-PM.png

Eat those words Andy...
Eat them!!!

You'll excuse anything from Trump. He is even admits to this. Walking in on naked teens is every bit as bad as anything Cuomo is accused of by women.
I didn't defend it, I said walking back stage at these events was not appropriate. Reading, is fundamental.

But walking backstage, is a far cry from sexually assaulting someone....that requires a forcable unwanted TOUCHING in a sexual manner.

You seem to be the one defending, excusing, and downplaying what Cuome has now been accused of.

I simply highlighted, rather important, quotes from your own link about Trump, where one woman, said it happened 20 plus years ago at a teen contest, and 15 others said it didn't

I didn't defend it, I said walking back stage at these events was not appropriate. Reading, is fundamental.

You deflected from the fact he did this to teens in an attempt to defend it.

But walking backstage, is a far cry from sexually assaulting someone....that requires a forcable unwanted TOUCHING in a sexual manner.

You seem to be the one defending, excusing, and downplaying what Cuome has now been accused of.

I simply highlighted, rather important, quotes from your own link about Trump, where one woman, said it happened 20 plus years ago at a teen contest, and 15 others said it didn't

Walking in on naked teens is every bit as bad as asking for a kiss or asking one to play strip poker. Trump has already admitted he touched also.

Actually, I am happy that for the first time in my life, I will get to see Democrats hold one of their own accountable. In this case, they have no choice. It is “pick your poison”...... Pandemic Incompetence or Sexual Harassment.

Forum List

Back