Sexual harassment charges give Dems and their media a convenient way to get rid of Cuomo

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Last edited:
So y'all are not only upset when Democrats get heat and pressure from the media anymore.

Y'all now get upset about WHY Democrats get heat.

I see...stay mad my friends.

People pissed because the Democrats are going to hold one of their own responsible.

Time and again we see the manifestation of 'deviousness' by the democrats....no one should be surprised.
We should also remember who the father of deceit and for that matter 'all lies' actually is......The Great Satan himself.

Gee. It seems like it was just yesterday the left was slobbering all over themselves at the idea of Cuomo running for President.

Do they even know what they want from one day to the next?

So y'all are not only upset when Democrats get heat and pressure from the media anymore.

What was that about "heat"?

Ralph_Northam_yearbook_page_with_Klan_robe_and_blackface.png

Time and again we see the manifestation of 'deviousness' by the democrats....no one should be surprised.
We should also remember who the father of deceit and for that matter 'all lies' actually is......The Great Satan himself.

It won't be convenient enough and surely there will be many questions about the handling of the Wuhan Virus and the subsequent transparency of said handling.

try again----Cuomo is in trouble because super-fascist Billy jo-stalin D B does not like him

People pissed because the Democrats are going to hold one of their own responsible.
Not because they feel he did anything wrong. No, because it's politically expedient.

Which would still beat passing it off as just locker room talk.
Do you not realize there's a difference between talk and actual assault?

Are you saying Trump was simply lying?
Read Trump's quote again. He said women let him.

That's consent. Something Cuomo didn't get.

He didn't get consent from the ten thousand nursing home residents he killed, either.

But you don't have to pretend you give a shit about Cuomo's murders or his sexual assaults. You don't.

Cuomos political stunt caused thousands of deaths-------don't you think that he should be punished for all the people who he murdered? And this btw, my little shallow clueless poster, is not a dem or republican thing---cuomo murdered people for political reasons.

Not because they feel he did anything wrong. No, because it's politically expedient.

Do you not realize there's a difference between talk and actual assault?

Are you saying Trump was simply lying?
Read Trump's quote again. He said women let him.

That's consent. Something Cuomo didn't get.

He didn't get consent from the ten thousand nursing home residents he killed, either.

But you don't have to pretend you give a shit about Cuomo's murders or his sexual assaults. You don't.

Cuomo said it was all consensual. They all do. Many of the females in the Miss Teen contestants werent old enough to give consent when he would walk in on them dressing either.

Gee. It seems like it was just yesterday the left was slobbering all over themselves at the idea of Cuomo running for President.

Do they even know what they want from one day to the next?

Avenatti Syndrome.

Nice attempt to shift the narrative to Trump, but I don't see the media suddenly turning their attention back to him in order to sweep this under the rug. Cuomo is dead meat.

Nice attempt to shift the narrative to Trump, but I don't see the media suddenly turning their attention back to him in order to sweep this under the rug. Cuomo is dead meat.

He lawyered up....we know what that means.

Good point. Evidence indicates that Cuomo is guilty in the cover up of over 10,000 nursing home deaths but democrats appear to be (or not) concerned about sexual harassment.
Very convenient wouldn’t you say?

Forum List

Back