Sexist Democrats voting for old white male over woman. Shameful.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Democrats....you are the most bigoted intolerant people ever. Hilary could be the 1st woman president but NOOOO....half of you sexist assholes are voting for yet another old white male.

The GOP is trailblazing and voted for 2 Hispanics in their top 3 and one was #1 Ted Cruz.

The GOP top 4 had 2 Hispanics and 1 black man. Very diverse.

The Dems may as well be the Oscars. White White White.

Racist Dems.

So the sexist Dems are half voting for yet another old white male. And every candidate they have is white. White White White. Sexist and racist.

The GOP? Top 4 are 2 Hispanics, a black man and a white guy.

Democrats you guys look like the Oscars tonight- minorities need not apply.

Indeed. Your choice as a democrat is an old assed white guy and an old assed white woman. One is a communist and the other is a murderer.

Really? Is this the BEST the democrats have to offer? My God.

Look at the other side. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, men, women, heads of corporations, business men and women, medical professionals, governors.

You democrats look like fools.

Democrats....you are the most bigoted intolerant people ever. Hilary could be the 1st woman president but NOOOO....half of you sexist assholes are voting for yet another old white male.

The GOP is trailblazing and voted for 2 Hispanics in their top 3 and one was #1 Ted Cruz.

Racist Dems.

So you'll be voting for Carly?

Racist Dems.

Right the Koch brothers covered all the bases this time.. A Woman, a Black, a Mexican, a Canadian, a Bush....
Bernie is calling out all of the corruptness in the government , the young voters love him.

Racist Dems.

So you'll be voting for Carly?

No. I want to vote for the 1st Hispanic president ever.

I'm not racist so I'm not voting for any more white or half-white presidential candidates.

I figured with the blatant racism of the left you all would at least not be sexist too. Wrong.

Right the Koch brothers covered all the bases this time.. A Woman, a Black, a Mexican, a Canadian, a Bush....
Bernie is calling out all of the corruptness in the government , the young voters love him.
The Kochs refused to invite Trump to any of their reindeer games this election.

Democrats elected the first black president, not once, but twice.

Outstanding!

Half black. He's half white and was raised by an all white family and in mostly white and Asian communities.

Even when you all try to be inclusive....you still gotta have 50% white in there.

Outstanding!

Half black. He's half white and was raised by an all white family and in mostly white and Asian communities.

Even when you all try to be inclusive....you still gotta have 50% white in there.
Democrats using a half white "black" man to represent all blacks is so typical of those racists.

Outstanding!

Democrats using a half white "black" man to represent all blacks is so typical of those racists.

That's right. The definition of token black. Everything about Obamas life....his upbringing...his education....were white culture and his race is half white.

They threw in the token that his dead beat absent father is black.

Thus....he's "black". So shameful.

Outstanding!

Well, I guess the democrats did their part, right?

Nope, now we're going to elect the first woman, not once, but twice. lol

The only thing you clowns are going to see is that fat bitch get blown out in the general election. She will be destroyed. Take that one to the bank.

You've forced me to bookmark this page for future entertainment. :)

Racist Dems.
You just like to age discriminate..

Forum List

Back