Sexism to blame for tight race.

Hillary has a vagina which is a reason many vote for her indeed.

Racists sexists... her primary demographics...

I hated her husband almost as much as I hate her, so I am not a sexist, I am a hater of corruption and sleeze and pay-for-play politics.

That's just liberals being liberal. They use whatever card they care to play to avoid real issues, and divide the nation for power.

I work with an intelligent woman. Well educated. A lost soul because she runs on emotions. She claims if you don't support Hillary then you don't support women. What a deep thinker, don't you agree?

That's just liberals being liberal. They use whatever card they care to play to avoid real issues.

I work with an intelligent woman. Well educated. A lost soul because she runs on emotions. She claims if you don't support Hillary then you don't support women. What a deep thinker, don't you agree?
Can she maintain eye contact?

Same old tiered story from the same old tiered sources. "Sexism" is going to help Hillary FAR more than hurt her. Many people are going to turn out and vote for her to be a part of history and one of the people that voted for the first woman president.

Yes its true. Now that our black (well half) President is on his way out millions of people have shifted from being racists to sexists. It's a natural progression...maybe nothings changed and millions of people are sexists racists?

So confusing nowadays!!

Obama: Sexism to blame for tight presidential race

I always thought is was ironic the race baiters beat the Feminazis to the White House. Never underestimate the inherent confusion of identity politics. The only thing they can agree on is their hate for a white Christian with a shovel in his hands.

I hated her husband almost as much as I hate her, so I am not a sexist, I am a hater of corruption and sleeze and pay-for-play politics.

It's all there in the teachings of Christ ain't it.
Don't preach to me about Christ. You are one of his bitterest enemies. You support baby butchery and sodomy all manners of other perversion. You will spend an eternity in hell, unless you repent.

Will you repent now to save yourself?

It's all there in the teachings of Christ ain't it.
Don't preach to me about Christ. You are one of his bitterest enemies. You support baby butchery and sodomy all manners of other perversion. You will spend an eternity in hell, unless you repent.

Will you repent now to save yourself?

Pffffffffffffffffft, you don't speak for anyone but your sorryass self hon.

That's just liberals being liberal. They use whatever card they care to play to avoid real issues.

Funny you should mention that. No, she just gets very angry and won't allow you to speak. She no longer talks to me. Here was the kicker. I claim to be non-partisan, which I am. She claims to be Republican. Anyway, I posted something on Facebook and she had the audacity to say "I wasn't Democrat as claimed, I'm Republican". Meanwhile she's all things Hillary, all day.

I've treated her very well. Even cut her $350 for doing me a favor (2 hours to score me a truck, long story), and I'm not rich.

Funny you should mention that. No, she just gets very angry and won't allow you to speak. She no longer talks to me. Here was the kicker. I claim to be non-partisan, which I am. She claims to be Republican. Anyway, I posted something on Facebook and she had the audacity to say "I wasn't Democrat as claimed, I'm Republican". Meanwhile she's all things Hillary, all day.

I've treated her very well. Even cut her $350 for doing me a favor (2 hours to score me a truck, long story), and I'm not rich.
I always request eye contact when I'm having a discussion with a Liberal.
I tell them I have discussions based on facts, not emotion.
It's not easy as most of the time it takes a Liberal more than 5 attempts to maintain eye contact even for a sentence of 10 words or less; and yes, I do make them repeat entire sentences until they can look me in the eye for the ENTIRE sentence.
I tell them that if the Flowchart boxes don't connect then there's something wrong with their logic.

What a whiney little bitch. We may not have a woman in the white house but we sure have a pussy. He ought to know what a pussy is because he is one. He is one arrogant faggot acting son of a bitch. One bike ride and my point is proved.

Forum List

Back