Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
March is Women’s History Month, in which we acknowledge the accomplishments and contributions of women in history and in society today.

But for a select group of women – conservative women – their accomplishments and contributions are rarely celebrated but often demeaned and mocked in sexist – and crassly sexual – ways.

The Culture & Media Institute looked back at what the media had to say over the past year about some of today’s most prominent conservative women, including Michelle Malkin, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sarah Palin and Liz Cheney, and compiled a list of the 10 worst attacks on these women who dare to speak out in favor of conservative values.

Much of the criticism was the worst sort of misogyny with a dose of violence and disgusting adolescent sex references thrown in for good measure.

List and video here:

Sex, Violence and Hate: the Top 10 Most Disgusting Attacks on Conservative Women

To Liberals Conservatives are a threat. Therefore no rhetoric is out of bounds. Nothing said can be too bad, nothing can be really insulting because after all, it's true isn't it?
Not having a TV I am shocked at the language and terms used by TV commentators whenever I do come across a show.

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright, Nancy Pelosi etc....

Some pretty darn VISCIOUS attacks by the right on women of accomplishment on the left....

soooooooooooooo, on this one Chanel....I'd say...BWAHHHH! :lol: IT'S NOT FAIR, doesn't cut it!

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright etc....

Some pretty darn VISCIOUS attacks by the right on women of accomplishment on the left....

soooooooooooooo, on this one Chanel....I'd say...BWAHHHH! :lol: IT'S NOT FAIR, doesn't cut it!

You will never find anywhere near the level of rhetoric directed at women on the left as we have seen the other way.
And mom, he did it first just doesn't cut it after age 5.
Who would have thought you'd be in favor of objectifying and stereotyping women.

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright etc....

Some pretty darn VISCOUS attacks by the right on women of accomplishment on the left....

You will never find anywhere near the level of rhetoric directed at women on the left as we have seen the other way.
Who would have thought you'd be in favor of objectifying and stereotyping women.

You are blinded by the right, I disagree....the viciousness of the right towards hillary and jane and michelle obama and Nancy and Janet has been equal to any attack from the left on any of your prize, accomplished women....listed above.

I don't personally agree with any of it....

being mean is unnecessary, period, in my book.

I see how you stubtly removed the name "Nancy Pelosi" from Care4A11's original post...just to prove your point. :lol:

Jane Fonda, Hillary Clinton, Janet Reno, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Madeline Albright, Nancy Pelosi etc....

xoi....i updated my list of names, Rabbi posted before i updated my list....so he did not leave off Nancy Pelosi, I had skipped the name in my initial post....

This list includes MSM commentators and journalists. I'm open minded care. Can cite any eamples by anyone but shock jocks?

not enough coffee yet chanel, hahahahaha! what do you mean here?

Oh and I just hate the attacks on any of these women on any side of the aisle because I feel like it just is an indirect way of demeaning women's worth in many cases.

Ohhhh, I think I got what you mean now chanel....

One example would be a reporter from nbc saying that Chelsea was being PIMPED OFF by her mother....

I am going to have to agree with Care4all on this one simply because her avatar makes me really randy.

Ms. Chanel, if you like to change your avatar to one pleasing to me you may still win the debate.

I am open minded, I don't believe in anything.

There have been countless, countless attacks from Rush/shawn/glen, about Hillary, Chelsea, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, Jane Fonda etc etc etc...

There have been countless, countless attacks from Rush/shawn/glen, about Hillary, Chelsea, Michelle Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Janet Reno, Jane Fonda etc etc etc...

But I thought that Rush, Hannity, and Beck were shock jocks. Aren't they? :eusa_eh:

I certainly hope so.

The Chelsea comment was wrong, but the term "pimp" is hardly as offensive as "tea bagger" Was the NBC reporter a conservative?

I heard a disgusting remark by Beck about a womans miscarriage, made 20 years ago when he was a coke head shock jock. Any specific examples from this decade?.Not insults - hate filled, violent, misogyny.

Kathleen Griffin just "joked" about pushing Sarah Palin down the stairs. I realize she is a so called comedian, but there are people in her circle that find that funny.

True enough. Women are attacked from both sides in a way men never are.

Pity chanel can't see that and posts things that further the divide between women themselves.

:evil:

March is Women’s History Month, in which we acknowledge the accomplishments and contributions of women in history and in society today.

But for a select group of women – conservative women – their accomplishments and contributions are rarely celebrated but often demeaned and mocked in sexist – and crassly sexual – ways.

The Culture & Media Institute looked back at what the media had to say over the past year about some of today’s most prominent conservative women, including Michelle Malkin, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Sarah Palin and Liz Cheney, and compiled a list of the 10 worst attacks on these women who dare to speak out in favor of conservative values.

Much of the criticism was the worst sort of misogyny with a dose of violence and disgusting adolescent sex references thrown in for good measure.

List and video here:

<shrug> It's Chinatown, Jake.

List and video here:

They support the ideology of liberalism not women
Which is why they only support liberal women

Same thing with minorities
We all know the "colorful" terms they use for conservative blacks

And you are a partisan liar.

Forum List

Back