Sex Drugs & Squaller..OWS

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
You know.. it just doesn't seem right that Democrats and their media are professing solidarity with these Occupy Wall Street protesters...it's such a doomed position to be in...

-----------------:dunno:

Apparently, there are now teenagers and young adults who have descended upon Wall Street in an effort to turn the gathering into a rave. With a “sex, drugs and rock and roll” mentality apparently infiltrating the protests, Mail Online reports:

Among the banners and flags are now discarded packets of condoms, cigarettes and bottles of spirits, while naked youngsters happily get together with just sleeping bags covering their modesty.

A box of free condoms is kept in the main area where protesters are camping.

If this is an accurate description of the conditions on the ground, it sounds more like Woodstock than it does a political movement. On Friday, alone, more than 400 people were at the makeshift city and sex was apparently a rampant occurrence.

Occupy Wall Street Spawns Sex, Drugs and Sanitary Concerns | TheBlaze.com

Im starting to think we should pray for a blizzard. Just to see how they all react. I hate snow though.:-/

Im starting to think we should pray for a blizzard. Just to see how they all react. I hate snow though.:-/

Sheesh... I'm 4 days tops on camping out...Lumpy gets grumpy...

....granted in those free love days, I could last a week...:lol:

You know.. it just doesn't seem right that Democrats and their media are professing solidarity with these Occupy Wall Street protesters...it's such a doomed position to be in...

Apparently, there are now teenagers and young adults who have descended upon Wall Street in an effort to turn the gathering into a rave. With a “sex, drugs and rock and roll” mentality apparently infiltrating the protests, Mail Online reports:

Among the banners and flags are now discarded packets of condoms, cigarettes and bottles of spirits, while naked youngsters happily get together with just sleeping bags covering their modesty.

If this is an accurate description of the conditions on the ground, it sounds more like Woodstock than it does a political movement. On Friday, alone, more than 400 people were at the makeshift city and sex was apparently a rampant occurrence.

Woodstock? They should be so lucky.

Woodstock wasn't plagued with cops.

I was kind of bothered that union teachers were bringing out their classes to join in the protest. These kids looked like they were about 9.

Not that the TEA Party hasn't done the same thing, because they have, but using kids for politics is kind of repulsive to me.

If I were told to take my students to any event such as the Outhouse Wall Street "movement," I would refuse. We (teachers) are paid to provide for an environment that facilitates learning, not indoctroination.

Woodstock? They should be so lucky.

Woodstock wasn't plagued with cops.

Different place.

Different time.

Same Pee Party.

I was kind of bothered that union teachers were bringing out their classes to join in the protest. These kids looked like they were about 9.

Not that the TEA Party hasn't done the same thing, because they have, but using kids for politics is kind of repulsive to me.

Did union teachers bring kids to TEA Party protests . . . or did the kid's parents? Quite a big difference.

New Topics

Forum List

Back