Sex addiction is a mental health disorder declares world health organization and treatment

The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared sex addiction is a mental-health disorder.

Sex addiction IS a mental-health disorder, declares World Health Organization and treatment
--------------------------------------------

I can't say anything lmfao.......

mental helath disorder so lets see how many illegals fall into this catagory saving them years of prison time.
So, let Me get this straight.

Sex is an addiction?

I swear, if you come anywhere near Me with a cure, I'll feed you to Clinton!!!!!

But wait lets teach kids all about sex starting at age 4 .......

The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared sex addiction is a mental-health disorder.

Sex addiction IS a mental-health disorder, declares World Health Organization and treatment

mental helath disorder so lets see how many illegals fall into this catagory saving them years of prison time.

Sex is an addiction?

I swear, if you come anywhere near Me with a cure, I'll feed you to Clinton!!!!!

You don't have it straight.

Sex is not an addiction. A beer isn't an addiction either.

But it's possible to become addicted to either.

Sex is an addiction?

You have your tenses mixed up.

To become isn't the correct tense.

:21:

Drug addiction is a disease as well. That hasn't stopped the government from locking up drug addicts.

It's about as much of an excuse as an alcoholic telling the cop that his DUI is absolvable because of his addiction...

Sex is an addiction?

I'm afraid I don't understand your grammar argument.

I see no error in my statement.

Sex is an addiction?

LOL

Okay, never mind.

You are speaking in the past tense.

Possible to become addicted has left the station.

It's a joke. Or as Cmdr Data would say...

Sex is an addiction?

Both work for me.

All I have to say is....some seem to be "proud" of their mental-health disorder...at least now it's confirmed it's a mental health issue (as if any sane person needed the WHO to tell them that...)

upload_2018-7-9_21-0-40.jpeg

gay-pride-parade_79671179.jpg

grind_0538_310.jpg

pride.jpg

Sex is an addiction?

LOL

Okay, never mind.

You are speaking in the past tense.

Possible to become addicted has left the station.

It's a joke. Or as Cmdr Data would say...

I don't get it.

I use the past tense because "becoming addicted" to something is a predicate to being addicted to that thing.

Forum List

Back