Several US statues destroyed ! ! Very bad

Good thing you don't live in Germany....

You would be pissed about the lack of Goebels statues they have over there....

Over here in America we have the real Goebbels.
View attachment 423367
View attachment 423368
View attachment 423369
All three of those people combined haven't lied more in 5 years than Trump has in an afternoon....

Try that self projection gas-lighting bullshit on someone else...

There is a reason you morons have a habit of hating the very person you once 100% wanted to be president....because they didn't lie to you enough about the people you hate...
View attachment 423370

You will be doing the same to Trump years from now -- because admitting you were wrong is not something in your character....

In some ways it seems wrong to compare the demagogue scum of the DNCCP media to Goebbels, they are much more like Baghdad Bob.

You left out the part where you enslaved them and wiped out so many of them they had to import black slaves from Africa to do the work.
Most of them died of disease. Isn’t that their own fault for allowing the diseases to get into their population? After all, you don’t blame China for WuFlu, you blame President Trump. So all these chiefs were guilty of allowing their people to die of diseases originating from another country.

All three of those people combined haven't lied more in 5 years than Trump has in an afternoon....

Try that self projection gas-lighting bullshit on someone else...

It's not about how many lies one tells, it's what they lie about that matters.

If Trump tells us we had the best economy in history, it hurts nobody. When you tell people you have a healthcare plan that's affordable, will save families $2,500 a year, all plans provide good coverage, and it turns out the exact opposite, that's a lie that hurt tens of millions of Americans.

Okay. But wasn't that already done when the South was allowed to rewrite history and claim the civil war wasn't about slavery and got to call it a "Noble Cause"?

Seems to me that putting the Old Dead White Guys in the proper perspective is restoring history, not vandalizing it.

What I think is Democrats have this mental hangup that inanimate objects can bring them harm on their own. It started with book burning years ago and now it's trying to erase or destroy history so nobody knows about it.

You can't change history because it will always be there. The best you can do is try to understand it, and perhaps learn from it as well.

Exactly in Germany you are not allowed to have statues of Hitler or any Nazism.

So George Washington is Hitler, bigot boi?

For black folks during that time he was, fuck boy.
You’re still a slave from a mental perspective!!

Nowhere near it, that is why you are mad because you didn't teach me and you can't control me with that right wing bullshit.

Exactly in Germany you are not allowed to have statues of Hitler or any Nazism.

So George Washington is Hitler, bigot boi?

For black folks during that time he was, fuck boy.
You never experienced any slavery
It’s just thugs being thugs

So that changes the fact because I didn't experience slavery, that is like telling a Jewish person that they didn't experience the Holocaust.

So that changes the fact because I didn't experience slavery, that is like telling a Jewish person that they didn't experience the Holocaust.

You racist little shit. Slavery ended 170 years ago. You not only never experienced it, you never met anyone who did, your mama never met anyone who did, HER mama never met anyone who did. I know you don't do the daddy thing.

So you racist pile of shit, slavery has ZERO impact on your miserable existence. You hate because you're a pile of shit bigot and think you can gain power with your racism. You're exactly like George Wallace or Albert Gore, a scumbag.

Forum List

Back