seven stats on climate change

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

7 Numbers Show How Dire Climate Change Got This Decade | HuffPost

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.

You're a lying sack.
facebook_meme_global_cooling_11-fake.gif
You fucking idiot.

Either you knew this was fake, in which case you are a fucking asshole

Or you don't, which makes you a duped fool.

Which is it?

FACT CHECK: Did a 1977 'Time' Story Offer Tips on 'How to Survive the Coming Ice Age'?
A liar quoting a liar as proof.
Well, assfuck mikey. Why don't you go to the Time website & search for a pic of the cover in question.
They removed it. Liars and all like you.

You keep saying that. I made no analysis. I simply provided multiple peer reviewed, published papers which supported my position.

And I asked you to provide some actual science from climatologists which questioned the content of the published literature I provided. You didn't, because there are no papers by climatologists which call the content of any of those papers into question. In fact, I doubt that you could find a single published paper in which one of your experts uses empirical evidence to support a claim that human beings are responsible for any significant portion of the rise we have seen in CO2.

In short dave...you lose yet again. You should have seen this trend developing on the first page of your post when you were unable to defend your position right out of the gate. Just one more problem with being a bot...a talking puppet who is being used by people who have a political agenda...

But hey, feel free to prove me wrong by posting up some sort of actual science which calls either my position, or the published literature I provided into question.

I predict no such information will be forthcoming....prove me wrong....I TRIPPLE dog dare ya....
Total bullshit.

NASA are just rocket scientists.
One trick pony strikes again....no rebuttal, no attempt to even try and offer up anything at all to challenge either my position or the peer reviewed, published literature I provided.

Tell me dave, does your response seem in any way smart to you? When you make claims, I provide actual science that contradicts them...when I make claims, you don't because you can't...why do you even bother to answer if looking like an idiot child is the best you can do? Do you enjoy being made a fool of? Do you like having people know that you aren't very bright? Do you think you are fooling anyone at all?
Rebuttal? You have been rebuttred a gazillkipn times & yopu juast don;tr get it.

A gazillikipin times huh....I wager that you cant even provide either a link (if you are bright enough to manage such a feat) or the post number to a single one.

Why tell lies that are so easily caught out? Are you really that stupid or just that big a liar?

You are a fool who thinks they know more than NASA. So just fuck off. If only it it were just your children & grandchildren that would suffer from your ignorance.

Sill waiting for you to produce some actual science from NASA that says I am wrong...clearly you can't do it because there is none...there is only your fantasy...
I called NASA, they don;t know who you are.

NASA says MMGW is real & dumbass you says it isn't.

What else do I need?
One trick pony rides again...no answer at all...once again proven to be a liar. How completely unsurprising is that?

Total bullshit.

NASA are just rocket scientists.
One trick pony strikes again....no rebuttal, no attempt to even try and offer up anything at all to challenge either my position or the peer reviewed, published literature I provided.

Tell me dave, does your response seem in any way smart to you? When you make claims, I provide actual science that contradicts them...when I make claims, you don't because you can't...why do you even bother to answer if looking like an idiot child is the best you can do? Do you enjoy being made a fool of? Do you like having people know that you aren't very bright? Do you think you are fooling anyone at all?
Rebuttal? You have been rebuttred a gazillkipn times & yopu juast don;tr get it.

A gazillikipin times huh....I wager that you cant even provide either a link (if you are bright enough to manage such a feat) or the post number to a single one.

Why tell lies that are so easily caught out? Are you really that stupid or just that big a liar?

You are a fool who thinks they know more than NASA. So just fuck off. If only it it were just your children & grandchildren that would suffer from your ignorance.

Sill waiting for you to produce some actual science from NASA that says I am wrong...clearly you can't do it because there is none...there is only your fantasy...

What else do I need?
One trick pony rides again...no answer at all...once again proven to be a liar. How completely unsurprising is that?
I have not lied.

You are an uninformed, pretend scientist who only uses your own fake analysis to spread untruths.

Why are you so afraid of working to prevent the worst effects of AGW?

Are you just selfish? Cheap? Hate your own children?

What else do I need?
I have not lied.

Of course you have lied dave...that is all you have done since you started the thread. Maybe intentional, maybe out of ignorance...but you have certainly lied. You have made all sorts of claims about what NASA has said but can't produce a single piece of actual science from NASA, or NASA scientists to back up what you have said. That, I believe is out of ignorance and blind trust, but the fact remains that you haven't provided any actual science to support your claims.

And what is it what you and NASA? They are the North American Space Administration. Climate is not what they do. How much credibility would I have if I were offering opinions from the American Chemical Society if I was trying to make an argument about Lung Cancer. NASA just jumped on the climate band wagon because they could get additional funding...they aren't a climate organization though, which is, in large part, why you can't find any science from them that might support your claims...of course, you won't find science from the Climate Resarch Unit, or any other real climate sceince organization either that supports the claims you make.

You are an uninformed, pretend scientist who only uses your own fake analysis to spread untruths.

More lies...see dave, lying is all that you seem to be capable of. I am not a climate scientist and don't pretend to be. But I am not uninformed. I am able to provide actual peer reviewed, published science from a actual climate scientists, published in actual scientific journals to support my position and any claim that I make..you are the one who is uninformed as evidenced by the fact that you can't produce anything like real science to support your beliefs or claims... You get your opinions from blogs, and opinion pieces put out by public relations branches of government organizations. That isn't science and as a result, you remain uninformed.

And I haven't provided an analysis of anything...I have provide peer reviewed published literature to support my position. If you can't even grasp that that isn't an analysis, I am afraid that I can't help you.

Why are you so afraid of working to prevent the worst effects of AGW?

You have yet to provide any actual evidence of AGW. I asked for just a single piece of observed measured evidence which supported the AGW hypothesis over natural variability and you can't even manage that because there isn't one single piece of observed measured evidence that supports AGW over natural variability. Till you can show some actual evidence that mankind is driving the global climate, there is no point in talking about the effects of AGW. Effects of a thing that isn't happening are irrelevant. Lets see some actual evidnence of AGW, then we can talk about effects.

Speaking of that...what do you think is the ideal temperature for life on planet earth? Do you really think it is the relatively cold temperatures the earth is experiencing now in comparison to the past 10,000 years. The present is cooler than it has been for most of the past 10,000 years. The earth hasn't even completely warmed out of the little ice age yet. So tell me what is the ideal temperature for life on this planet?

Are you just selfish? Cheap? Hate your own children?

Emotional hyperventlating. Asking that sort of question is like asking you if you stopped beating your wife. Now, if I can show evidence of your wife being beaten, and you doing the beating, then I have some basis to ask the question. You can't show any actual evidence that man is altering the global climate so no mater what I do or don't do is irrelevant to the global climate since we aren't driving it.

So now dodge all that, call some more names, tell some more lies and by all means, prove me right by continuing to not provide any actual evidence to support your claims.

In this link, there are seven statistics that demonstrate that we are already experiencing effects from AGW.

Too bad our President & his followers are too stupid to acknowledge its existence let alone take action.

Republicans are sacrificing their children's future to bow down to their orange god.

I read though the article, it is a highly misleading, dishonest alarmist tripe, which is normal for Huffington Puffington, a science free blog.

Too bad you are too ignorant to realize you got taken in by the article which leaves out a lot of background information that would have helped you understand better what is really going on. The article was really skimpy on the details, just a series of alarmist rants for the purpose of trying to develop an army of science illiterates like you, to push a science free propaganda program.

Will respond to this dishonest narrative:

Six Category 5 hurricanes tore through the Atlantic region in the past four years

No mention of the Pacific region or the 12 years long major category 3+ hurricane landfall drought, or that total Tropical Storm activity is on a slow decline over the last 15-20 years.

By the way your ignorance of Category 5 Hurricanes history is made clear. There were FOUR in a single year 2005, two in 2007, then NONE for 9 years (second longest streak of the last 96 years) There were FIVE in a 3 year period (Worst of the 20th century) in the 1930's, or Six in six years in the 1930's.

There are no actual increase in Hurricane or Tropical Storm frequency trends, which your article completely glossed over, something you didn't notice......

There are a lot more I could say about this, but that would be too much for you to handle.

I read though the article, it is a highly misleading, dishonest alarmist tripe, which is normal for Huffington Puffington, a science free blog.

Too bad you are too ignorant to realize you got taken in by the article which leaves out a lot of background information that would have helped you understand better what is really going on. The article was really skimpy on the details, just a series of alarmist rants for the purpose of trying to develop an army of science illiterates like you, to push a science free propaganda program.

Six Category 5 hurricanes tore through the Atlantic region in the past four years

No mention of the Pacific region or the 12 years long major category 3+ hurricane landfall drought, or that total Tropical Storm activity is on a slow decline over the last 15-20 years.

By the way your ignorance of Category 5 Hurricanes history is made clear. There were FOUR in a single year 2005, two in 2007, then NONE for 9 years (second longest streak of the last 96 years) There were FIVE in a 3 year period (Worst of the 20th century) in the 1930's, or Six in six years in the 1930's.

There are no actual increase in Hurricane or Tropical Storm frequency trends, which your article completely glossed over, something you didn't notice......

There are a lot more I could say about this, but that would be too much for you to handle.

Like most warmer wackos, he is big on talking up the consensus, especially NASA but when you ask for even a bit of consensus science which uses empirical evidence to contradict the overwhelming body of published science we skeptics use to support our position, they find that the can't even do that. The consensus science that they believe in is mostly a fantasy, made up....it is the science that they have never seen but believe exists because bloggers tell them that it exists and they just accept the lie as evidence.

Like most warmer wackos, he is big on talking up the consensus, especially NASA but when you ask for even a bit of consensus science which uses empirical evidence to contradict the overwhelming body of published science we skeptics use to support our position, they find that the can't even do that. The consensus science that they believe in is mostly a fantasy, made up....it is the science that they have never seen but believe exists because bloggers tell them that it exists and they just accept the lie as evidence.

Look, Mr. Pretend Climatolgist, Should I believe real climatologists & NASA or a denier like you?

And really the Skeptic crowd has no overwhelming evidence of anything.

Any moron can see the rapid rise in global temperatures. They see the rapid rise in CO2 levels.

Even being dumbasses you know that more CO2 in the atmosphere => heightened greenhouse effect => warmer temps.

What is made up about that Mr Scientist

Well MS Ihatemychildren Mommy, the article is not supposed to a complete story on climate change. It just talks about some indicators.

And the article discusses severe hurricanes. Not frequency of tropical storms.

No....the "other side" simply claims that man isn't to blame for climate change.......the sun and other factors change the climate, not man. We are too small and insignificant to do that....

While I agree we are not responsible for it, we are not too small and insignificant to not have an effect at all.

we have local effects.......put a lot of people in one place and they generate smog and pollution....but, freedom and capitalism have helped fix those problems...as our transition from the 1970s pollution to our 2019 cleaner environment shows.....
So there were no laws passed to force pollution redfuctuon? Is this your claim?

And nothing will be done to adapt to the changes because people are too busy throwing poop back and forth arguing over the cause.

This issue should never have been made a political one.

Adapting is one thing, what the watermelons want is to use their method of government as the only way to "save" us.

I agree. That is the problem, and of course since they want that the other side has to claim nothing is happening at all.

The opposition is far more fragmented. Some say nothing is happening, others say natural variations override any man made changes. Still others say just engineer fixes to whatever changes happen.

Only one side is making the issue political as policy, the other side makes it political as a reaction.

And very little gets done to deal with the coming changes. And they are coming no matter what anyone says.

Changes like that happen on geological time, not human time. If Engineering needs to be done it will be done, if people need to move they will move.
Marty thinks our emissions has nothing to do with Global Warming. Marty is old & he'll be dead. Fuck his offspring.

No....the "other side" simply claims that man isn't to blame for climate change.......the sun and other factors change the climate, not man. We are too small and insignificant to do that....

While I agree we are not responsible for it, we are not too small and insignificant to not have an effect at all.

we have local effects.......put a lot of people in one place and they generate smog and pollution....but, freedom and capitalism have helped fix those problems...as our transition from the 1970s pollution to our 2019 cleaner environment shows.....
So there were no laws passed to force pollution redfuctuon? Is this your claim?

No, dumb shit.... it is part of the claim........as people get rich, they want nice things, including clean water, pollution control.....and in a free society where we have the 3 pillars.....rule of law, capitalism and democracy, we can take polluters to court and make them stop polluting....... as capitalism goes to work, pollution control is much easier....that is why China is a sewer, and the United States is cleaner.....

Adapting is one thing, what the watermelons want is to use their method of government as the only way to "save" us.

I agree. That is the problem, and of course since they want that the other side has to claim nothing is happening at all.

The opposition is far more fragmented. Some say nothing is happening, others say natural variations override any man made changes. Still others say just engineer fixes to whatever changes happen.

Only one side is making the issue political as policy, the other side makes it political as a reaction.

And very little gets done to deal with the coming changes. And they are coming no matter what anyone says.

Changes like that happen on geological time, not human time. If Engineering needs to be done it will be done, if people need to move they will move.
Marty thinks our emissions has nothing to do with Global Warming. Marty is old & he'll be dead. Fuck his offspring.

I think the solutions shouldn't be left to watermelons like you. Every solution you morons come up with is less freedom, more government, and lower living standards.

I think the solutions shouldn't be left to watermelons like you. Every solution you morons come up with is less freedom, more government, and lower living standards.

Don't forget the ones who push jail, gulags.....and killing humans...

Well MS Ihatemychildren Mommy, the article is not supposed to a complete story on climate change. It just talks about some indicators.

Your predictable rationalizing bullcrap comes rolling in.

I destroyed the misleading Hurricane claims, by showing it was similar cycle 85 years ago. The 1930's remains the worst decade for Category 5 Hurricanes, despite that we didn't have full ocean coverage in those days, may have missed several Category 5 Hurricanes that never got near the continents shorelines to be counted.

Your article:

"Six Category 5 hurricanes tore through the Atlantic region in the past four years"

My reply:

There were FOUR in a single year 2005, two in 2007, then NONE for 9 years (second longest streak of the last 96 years) There were FIVE in a 3 year period (Worst of the 20th century) in the 1930's, or Six in six years in the 1930's.

You didn't counter anything I wrote, but I destroyed the articles claim with hard facts.

Cheers

I destroyed the misleading Hurricane claims, by showing it was similar cycle 85 years ago. The 1930's remains the worst decade for Category 5 Hurricanes, despite that we didn't have full ocean coverage in those days, may have missed several Category 5 Hurricanes that never got near the continents shorelines to be counted.

Your article:

"Six Category 5 hurricanes tore through the Atlantic region in the past four years"

My reply:

There were FOUR in a single year 2005, two in 2007, then NONE for 9 years (second longest streak of the last 96 years) There were FIVE in a 3 year period (Worst of the 20th century) in the 1930's, or Six in six years in the 1930's.

You didn't counter anything I wrote, but I destroyed the articles claim with hard facts.

Cheers

And the main point......the High Priests of the Man Made Global Warming cult are still buying ocean front property, flying private jets all over the place and using energy in their own homes that make whole states blush.....

Your article:

My reply:

Cheers

And the main point......the High Priests of the Man Made Global Warming cult are still buying ocean front property, flying private jets all over the place and using energy in their own homes that make whole states blush.....
Another denier thinking Obama bought a place at sea level. I have some news, not all oceanfront homes are at sea level. Obama's house is 10-16 feet above seal level.

The energy SOURCE is the important factor. Al Gore uses geothermal HVAC & buys green electricity to service his mansion.

Yes they fly to conferences where the good derived far out ranks the emisions created.

Have any more stupid comments to make?

Your article:

My reply:

Cheers
Look Ms Ihatemychildren Mom, the article cited the decade of the 2000s.

Where were those hurricanes in the 1930s? All in the Atlantic region?

Don't forget the ones who push jail, gulags.....and killing humans...

Killing humans? Supporting the right to choose is not supporting abortions.

Why do you not care about the Americans that will become sickened & die because of higher air pollution as Trump as allowed?

Forum List

Back