Seven Seahawks Among Leading Vote-Getters In Pro Bowl Balloting

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
If the final ballot counting ended today at least seven Hawks would take the field in Hawaii.

Wednesday in Hawkville: Seven Seahawks among leading vote-getters in Pro Bowl balloting

"In the latest update released by the league Wednesday, Marshawn Lynch and Russell Wilson are among the Top 10 – Lynch at No. 4 overall and the No. 2 running back with 821,487 votes; Wilson at No. 7 overall and the No. 3 quarterback with 718,826. The Chiefs’ Jamaal Charles is the only back with more votes (825,345) than Lynch. Quarterbacks Peyton Manning (1,227,068) of the Broncos and Drew Brees (1,049,811) are the top vote-getters overall."

VOTE FOR PRO BOWL

Tops at their positions are cornerback Richard Sherman (477,595), free safety Earl Thomas (359,255), center Max Unger (225,848) and strong safety Kam Chancellor (173,897). Steve Hauschka is No. 2 among the kickers (159,938) behind the Patriots’ Stephen Gostkowski (193,069) and Jon Ryan (93,386) is No. 2 among the punters behind the Chiefs’ Dustin Colquitt.

I can't remember when this many Seahawk players have drawn this much respect from the NFL fans.

How's it that happening? Seattle doesn't get any recognition according to some of the Seahawk fans.

Seven sounds about right to me.

How's it that happening? Seattle doesn't get any recognition according to some of the Seahawk fans.

Just like any team we have some stupid whiny fans also.

We are certainly not alone in that regard. I have cruised many message boards over the season and there are several teams with fans that are seriously considering Hari Kari.

No team should just automatically expect respect. They have to earn it on the field more importantly in other teams stadiums.

Seattle has a 6-2 road record this season. That's how they have earned recognition. Even in thier two road losses an impression of respectability has been established. AND there isn't a team in the NFL that believes they can come up here and just easily grab a win. Ther are very few teams that garner that much respect.

We are certainly not alone in that regard. I have cruised many message boards over the season and there are several teams with fans that are seriously considering Hari Kari.

No team should just automatically expect respect. They have to earn it on the field more importantly in other teams stadiums.

Seattle has a 6-2 road record this season. That's how they have earned recognition. Even in thier two road losses an impression of respectability has been established. AND there isn't a team in the NFL that believes they can come up here and just easily grab a win. Ther are very few teams that garner that much respect.

You were the dumbshit that said people didn't respect Seattle, they should have 7 players as allstars. And yes, Seattle Seahawk fans are dumber than most NFL fans.

You were the dumbshit that said people didn't respect Seattle, they should have 7 players as allstars. And yes, Seattle Seahawk fans are dumber than most NFL fans.

That statement is just ignorant. In recent years the "experts" have listed Seattle in the top ten Smartest cities in the U S. The report I saw Seattle was ranked #7.

"Smartest Cities" In America List: Is Your City On It? (VIDEO)

The attached video is actually a CNN report from 2009.

The Seahawks were not respected much in the last couple of decades. No mystery... They didn't deserve it.

They have never had a team like this one. I've never "whined" about it as you imply. But then you say a lot of crap. I'm confident my IQ is higher than yours.

That statement is just ignorant. In recent years the "experts" have listed Seattle in the top ten Smartest cities in the U S. The report I saw Seattle was ranked #7.

The Seahawks were not respected much in the last couple of decades. No mystery... They didn't deserve it.

They have never had a team like this one. I've never "whined" about it as you imply. But then you say a lot of crap. I'm confident my IQ is higher than yours.

I never said anything about the people of Seattle, I said Seattle Seahawk fans are among the dumbest and you not comprehending what I wrote, shows your IQ.

From your reply, I see you did not understand the rest of my post. I'm to busy to have to explain everything to you. Take care, I got a long drive today, don't get snowed in tomorrow, I'll wave when I drive by your digs.

I never said anything about the people of Seattle, I said Seattle Seahawk fans are among the dumbest and you not comprehending what I wrote, shows your IQ.

From your reply, I see you did not understand the rest of my post. I'm to busy to have to explain everything to you. Take care, I got a long drive today, don't get snowed in tomorrow, I'll wave when I drive by your digs.

I'm not interested in answering your insults. You get what I feel like offering...no more...no less. Consider it a favor if I include anything you say in my responses. Don't slow down too much in my neck of the woods. The prostitutes, pimps and gang bangers are out in force to get everything they can before the snow blows in tonight.

I'm not interested in answering your insults. You get what I feel like offering...no more...no less. Consider it a favor if I include anything you say in my responses. Don't slow down too much in my neck of the woods. The prostitutes, pimps and gang bangers are out in force to get everything they can before the snow blows in tonight.

What? You live in cardboard box in an alley off Pike street. Cool! I will try to drop a few coins in your tin cup next time I am in town.

Last edited:

What? You live in cardboard box in an alley off Pike street. Cool! I will try to drop a few coins in your tin cup next time I am in town.

Seems like it at times.. :lol: but I wouldn't put my pitbulls through that kind of preasure. Speaking of which I gotta go check out a bad noise in the parking lot. I am where I said I was.

I couldn't believe my eyes !!!!

Browner was on the Pro Bowl ballot yesterday.. How weird !! One would think the NFL would have been a little more vigilant in cleaning that up.

Forum List

Back