Zone1 Seven Dimensions of the Mind

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

Author’s Introduction to the Dimensions

The dimensions are a positive and helpful way of looking at life and understanding the experiences we have on the inward path. By identifying experience as being within one dimension or another, we are able to know at all times just where we are in consciousness, and that knowledge is the control over awareness that we need to continue the upward climb. At all times we are flowing through all of the dimensions. They all exist in total completion right now within us. However, we are only conscious periodically in one or another of them as awareness magnifies itself and registers the dimension by focusing upon it, shall we say.

....First Dimension

The inside of physical objects that you cannot see or touch.

Second Dimension

All physical objects that you can see and touch.

Third Dimension

The interrelated magnetic forces that exist between people and people and their things.

Fourth Dimension

Awareness cognizing the interrelated forces of the fifth, fourth and third dimensions. A natural state for those who meditate.

Fifth Dimension

Awareness of forms in their
totality in progressive states of manifestation.

Sixth Dimension

The rarefied area of mind where forms are conceived of inner sound and colors.

Seventh Dimension

Awareness expanded into endless inner space.

I can follow along pretty well but it's complicated and simple. I don't know if that made sense.

Author’s Introduction to the Dimensions

The dimensions are a positive and helpful way of looking at life and understanding the experiences we have on the inward path. By identifying experience as being within one dimension or another, we are able to know at all times just where we are in consciousness, and that knowledge is the control over awareness that we need to continue the upward climb. At all times we are flowing through all of the dimensions. They all exist in total completion right now within us. However, we are only conscious periodically in one or another of them as awareness magnifies itself and registers the dimension by focusing upon it, shall we say.

....First Dimension

The inside of physical objects that you cannot see or touch.

Second Dimension

All physical objects that you can see and touch.

Third Dimension

The interrelated magnetic forces that exist between people and people and their things.

Fourth Dimension

Awareness cognizing the interrelated forces of the fifth, fourth and third dimensions. A natural state for those who meditate.

Fifth Dimension

Awareness of forms in their
totality in progressive states of manifestation.

Sixth Dimension

The rarefied area of mind where forms are conceived of inner sound and colors.

Seventh Dimension

Awareness expanded into endless inner space.

I can follow along pretty well but it's complicated and simple. I don't know if that made sense.
Most people if not all people cannot access the first three dimensions that you have listed. The forth through the ninth dimensions are everyday available dimensions IF one has taken the korrect Kallege korces.

Most people if not all people cannot access the first three dimensions that you have listed. The forth through the ninth dimensions are everyday available dimensions IF one has taken the korrect Kallege korces.
You have to go to the market town in SE Albania?

What prompted you to do that? Do you still?
Well that is a rather long and personal story to go into on an open thread that would only leave me open to personal attacks by the usual idiots, and yes I still do. But if you think about it, what is the Sixth dimension but sound, music and vibration, and what is my avatar but a symbol of that? I've devoted a very large part of my life to that and in effect, have a book in the works very much based upon that subject matter. In fact, I actually owe many thanks to you in that about 1.5 years ago, you actually assisted me very much in my pursuits, if I never told you that before!

Well that is a rather long and personal story to go into on an open thread that would only leave me open to personal attacks by the usual idiots, and yes I still do. But if you think about it, what is the Sixth dimension but sound, music and vibration, and what is my avatar but a symbol of that? I've devoted a very large part of my life to that and in effect, have a book in the works very much based upon that subject matter. In fact, I actually owe many thanks to you in that about 1.5 years ago, you actually assisted me very much in my pursuits, if I never told you that before!
Well, that is very kind.

Forum List

Back