Seven degrees of... racism

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Racism. Reminds me of that old game, that Kevin Bacon/ you spit hairs enough, and walk back enough, you can connect anything to anything to excuse anything.

Just asking. But um, politicians cynically using race and pandering, no problem. You question my state of mind? Biden hides secret documents in his garage, and you are questioning my state of mind? Really.

That, and classified documents.

Why do they not get that a president can declassify documents simply by snapping his fingers?

It's like a Muslim husband saying "I divorce you" three times to his wife and BOOM!.... they're divorced.

Why do they not get that a president can declassify documents simply by snapping his fingers?

It's like a Muslim husband saying "I divorce you" three times to his wife and BOOM!.... they're divorced.

Apparently in the last few days of his administration, for the first time in history, Obama gave Biden temporary declassification authority. Meaning they both knew there was highly incriminating evidence to hide and not hand over.

Just asking. But um, politicians cynically using race and pandering, no problem. You question my state of mind? Biden hides secret documents in his garage, and you are questioning my state of mind? Really.
Did he? Or did Hunter take them and hide them? Do these documents have anything to do with China and Ukraine?

New Topics

Forum List

Back