Seven Countries in Trump's Ban Doesn't Include Saudi Arabia or Jordan - None He Does Business In!

I've been saying for years that Saudi Arabia is the most evil nation on earth. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis. But there's so much money being made. The US Government made a deal with the Saudi Devil a long time ago. I agree it should be on the list, but it ain't gonna happen.

But the OP shouldn't be so angry. At least Trump's doing something. Temporary suspensions of Immigration from some known Terror-Haven nations, is a great revolutionary start. He's doing much more than past several American Presidents have done to protect Americans.

Interesting.. Why do you say the Saudis is the most evil country?

Hell they are fighting our proxy war with Iran right now in Yemen..

They have a long bloody history of funding and arming brutal Sunni Terrorist Orgs like Al Qaeda and ISIS. They're very bad folks. I'm ashamed my Government considers Saudi Arabia a 'Good Friend.'

I am not again they are using there military to fight our proxy war with Iran in Yemen..

Let's get out of the Middle East. The Saudis are responsible for more Americans being murdered than Iran. Their Wahhabi Sunni teachings have spawned all of the horrific Sunni Terror Orgs around the globe. It is an evil country.

Wait a second.. Your going to say that to me with a straight face?

Are you uniformed or don't know the fact how many U. S. Military men the Iranian's killed in the Iraq War?

They were there killing us.

Do you want proof?

I have my links loaded...

What an asshole this Trump. Notice he left out the real players....and of course countries where he does business.

President Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his sprawling business empire
Trump's Muslim ban excludes countries linked to his businesses

Here are the countries in his Muslim ban:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/27/us/politics/trump-syrian-refugees.html?_r=0
"""The order also stops the admission of refugees from Syria indefinitely, and bars entry into the United States for 90 days from seven predominantly Muslim countries linked to concerns about terrorism. Those countries are Iraq, Syria, Iran, Sudan, Libya, Somalia and Yemen.""

Q. WHO WERE THE 9/11 ATTACKERS, CHILDREN?
ANSWER:

Hijackers by Nationality:
Egypt
Mohamed Atta
Lebanon
Ziad Jarrah
Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al Ghamdi
Hamza al Ghamdi
Saeed al Ghamdi
Hani Hanjour
Nawaf al Hazmi
Salem al Hazmi
Ahmad al Haznawi
Ahmed al Nami
Khalid al Mihdhar
Majed Moqed
Abdul Aziz al Omari
Mohand al Shehri
Wail al Shehri
Waleed al Shehri
Satam al Suqami
United Arab Emirates
Fayez Banihammad
Marwan al Shehhi
September 11th Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN.com

RACIST BIGOTED ASSHOLE TRUMP CHERRY-PICKS HIS MUSLIMS.
He was told by obama to do so.

I've been saying for years that Saudi Arabia is the most evil nation on earth. Most of the 9/11 Terrorists were Saudis. But there's so much money being made. The US Government made a deal with the Saudi Devil a long time ago. I agree it should be on the list, but it ain't gonna happen.

But the OP shouldn't be so angry. At least Trump's doing something. Temporary suspensions of Immigration from some known Terror-Haven nations, is a great revolutionary start. He's doing much more than past several American Presidents have done to protect Americans.

They have a long bloody history of funding and arming brutal Sunni Terrorist Orgs like Al Qaeda and ISIS. They're very bad folks. I'm ashamed my Government considers Saudi Arabia a 'Good Friend.'

I am not again they are using there military to fight our proxy war with Iran in Yemen..

Let's get out of the Middle East. The Saudis are responsible for more Americans being murdered than Iran. Their Wahhabi Sunni teachings have spawned all of the horrific Sunni Terror Orgs around the globe. It is an evil country.

Are you uniformed or don't know the fact how many U. S. Military men the Iranian's killed in the Iraq War?

Do you want proof?

Iran linked to deaths of 500 U.S. troops in Iraq, Afghanistan
By: Andrew deGrandpre and Andrew Tilghman, July 14, 2015 (Photo Credit: AP)

At least 500 U.S. military deaths in Iraq and Afghanistan were directly linked to Iran and its support for anti-American militants — a newly disclosed statistic that offers grim context for the Obama administration's diplomatic deal with the Iranian regime aimed at curtailing the rogue nation's nuclear ambitions.

That figure underscores the controversy surrounding Washington's deal with Tehran, a long-sought goal for the president — but one that is fiercely opposed by many Republicans in Congress and other critics.

smartembed.png

Do you want proof?

Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings are at the root of most Islamic Terrorism around the world. Far more Americans have been murdered by those Orgs, than by Iranians.

Do you want proof?

Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings are at the root of most Islamic Terrorism around the world. Far more Americans have been murdered by those Orgs, than by Iranians.

Got a link?

We're talking military men who got ambushed..

Your a radical pro Iranian guy on here

But democrats have been going on and in about this being a Muslim ban. Are you trying to tell me that not all Muslims are being kept out? Are you saying democrats lied?!?!
Why did he pick countries none of the attackers came from?

It's like going after Bin Laden and attacking Iraq, the place Bin Laden wasn't in and a country who wasn't involved in 9/11.

Do you want proof?

Got a link?

All Sunni Terror Orgs have their roots in Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. There are very few Shiite Global Terror Orgs. Iran has very little influence on global Jihad. Saudi Arabia is at the root of the evil. And as Americans, we should all be ashamed that our Government labels it a 'Good Friend.'

Do you want proof?

Got a link?

All Sunni Terror Orgs have their roots in Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. There are very few Shiite Global Terror Orgs. Iran has very little influence on global Jihad. Saudi Arabia is at the root of the evil. And as Americans, we should all be ashamed that our Government labels it a 'Good Friend.'

Give it up...i rooted you out caught you.

Your a bot

Do you want proof?

Got a link?

Your a bot

You really should research the history of Global Islamic Terrorism a bit more. Once you do, you'll realize that it all comes back to Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. And those teachings continue today.

The decision on which countries to limit wasn't made only by Trump. Nor is this temporary ban (4 months) wasn't made to punish the 911 hijackers. From the countries affected it looks like the decision was made on the basis of which countries are sending refugees. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan don't have refugees. A consideration is also based on which refugees are now terrorizing Europe. Gangs of Syrian and Somali refugees are pillaging and raping their way around Europe. It's not like we really need rapists here.

The decision on which countries to limit wasn't made only by Trump. Nor is this temporary ban (4 months) wasn't made to punish the 911 hijackers. From the countries affected it looks like the decision was made on the basis of which countries are sending refugees. Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Jordan don't have refugees. A consideration is also based on which refugees are now terrorizing Europe. Gangs of Syrian and Somali refugees are pillaging and raping their way around Europe. It's not like we really need rapists here.

Every sovereign nation has the right to handle Immigration any way it sees fit. I'm actually shocked this didn't happen a long time ago. We shouldn't be taking anyone in from known Terror-Haven nations. There has to be a temporary halt to all Immigration from some nations.

I don't even like him using the term 'Limiting.' It should be a temporary halt to 'all' Immigration from these nations. But i'll take what i can get. At least Trump's doing something to protect Americans. He gets big props from me on that.

Do you want proof?

Got a link?

Your a bot

You really should research the history of Global Islamic Terrorism a bit more. Once you do, you'll realize that it all comes back to Saudi Wahhabi Islamic teachings. And those teachings continue today.

No mother fucker I know your game asshole

I don't know if it can be called a 'Ban.' He's 'Limiting' Immigration from some of those nations. Personally, i'd prefer it be a ban. All Immigration should be temporarily suspended from known Terror-Haven nations.

Start with: Iraq, Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, and Tunisia.

No Immigration at all from those nations until they get their Terrorism problem under control.

I do hear the OP though, I would consider adding Pakistan and a few others to the list.
Why not Pakistan, Saudi and a slew of other Muslim countries?

Got a link?

Your a bot

What's my 'Game?' Please enlighten me.

But democrats have been going on and in about this being a Muslim ban. Are you trying to tell me that not all Muslims are being kept out? Are you saying democrats lied?!?!

I don't know what you are babbling about, but can you refute anything I posted above? No? Didn't think so. Just continue babbling.

I'm sorry. I didn't know English wasn't your first language.

I'm pointing out how your thread debunks the lie that there is a Muslim ban. Cause you can't be evil for banning all Muslim and hypocritical for not banning all Muslims. Or do you honestly not see how those arguments are mutually exclusive?

There's an argument going on in your itty-bitty cranial sac and it's losing.

I don't know if it can be called a 'Ban.' He's 'Limiting' Immigration from some of those nations. Personally, i'd prefer it be a ban. All Immigration should be temporarily suspended from known Terror-Haven nations.

No Immigration at all from those nations until they get their Terrorism problem under control.

I do hear the OP though, I would consider adding Pakistan and a few others to the list.

Yeah, like the terrorist countries he has hotels/interests in? Nope. No way.

Which countries are terrorizing the US with their refugees?

Why not Pakistan, Saudi and a slew of other Muslim countries?

I would consider adding Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. But it isn't gonna happen with Saudi Arabia. Too much money being made. Our Government sold its soul to the Saudi Devil a long time ago. Our previous President even vetoed a bill allowing 9/11 victims' families to sue Saudi Arabia. That says it all, no? But feel free to present some other Muslim nations, and i'll tell you if i feel they should be included on the list.

Got a link?

Your a bot

What's my 'Game?' Please enlighten me.

I can spot a foreign enity a mile away..

Forum List

Back