Settlers destroy 500 newly planted olive trees

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- A group of Jewish settlers from the Metzad settlement near Bethlehem uprooted over 500 newly planted olive tree saplings on Wednesday near the Hebron town of al-Shuyukh.

The damaged fields belong to the al-Ayayda family, local activists said.

The owners found the damaged trees in the morning while going out to check his land, which is near the Gush Etzion settlement bloc.

Last week, settlers from Metzad destroyed over 70 tree saplings near the town of Sair.

Attacks on olive trees are a key way that Palestinians are forced out of their homes and their lands confiscated for settlement construction, as the loss of a year's crop can signal destitution for many.

The olive industry supports the livelihoods of roughly 80,000 families in the occupied West Bank.

http://www.maannews.com/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=759498

75034_345x230.jpg

this makes me so mad I could just scream, I suppose nothing is done to these destructive
Israelis, perhaps a pat on the back. Does the Israeli gov have them do this?

HEBRON (Ma'an) -- A group of Jewish settlers from the Metzad settlement near Bethlehem uprooted over 500 newly planted olive tree saplings on Wednesday near the Hebron town of al-Shuyukh.

The owners found the damaged trees in the morning while going out to check his land, which is near the Gush Etzion settlement bloc.

Last week, settlers from Metzad destroyed over 70 tree saplings near the town of Sair.

Attacks on olive trees are a key way that Palestinians are forced out of their homes and their lands confiscated for settlement construction, as the loss of a year's crop can signal destitution for many.

The olive industry supports the livelihoods of roughly 80,000 families in the occupied West Bank.

75034_345x230.jpg

this makes me so mad I could just scream, I suppose nothing is done to these destructive
May the guilty party be punished by Allah, PBUH.

I don't think Allah had anything to do with it, that is their livelihood and its really bad when they destroy the tress when they ripen. That is bad and those Jews should be punished.

Makes no sense why someone would do that. The perpetrators should be arrested and forced to pay restitution.

75034_345x230.jpg

:lol:

Makes no sense why someone would do that. The perpetrators should be arrested and forced to pay restitution.

Yepp. But instead of poor penelope screaming about doz ebbil ebbil Joozzzz, who knows, it could have been a pali who did it...

It was Jews, the Pals planted the trees, the Jews are forever destroying their trees. You think its funny, I guess your one that doesn't need to work for a living.

75034_345x230.jpg

So just because some ISLAMONAZI news agency and LYING ISLAMONAZI SCUM say that it was invisible Israelis that did it you believe them. How many times have the LIARS been found to have damaged their own crops and trees to put the blame on the Israeli's. Take this report with a pinch of salt

75034_345x230.jpg

What do you expect from Barbarians.

75034_345x230.jpg

So just because some ISLAMONAZI news agency and LYING ISLAMONAZI SCUM say that it was invisible Israelis that did it you believe them. How many times have the LIARS been found to have damaged their own crops and trees to put the blame on the Israeli's. Take this report with a pinch of salt
What else do we expect from Barbarians like you

I don't think Allah had anything to do with it, that is their livelihood and its really bad when they destroy the tress when they ripen. That is bad and those Jews should be punished.

Why not the Palestinians that damaged their own trees, knowing that the P.A. will give them 10 times what the crops were worth in compansation

500 trees?

Oh, the humanity...

949-017.jpg
Very Poor Comment from you Kondie......these settlers are lazy destructive Barbarians.....why would someone like you lower yourself with a comment albeit in pictures,that supported Scum like this.....I find this hard to understand of you Kondie..........Very Poor indeed..steve

75034_345x230.jpg

:lol:
Fcuking Idiot Part 2

Yepp. But instead of poor penelope screaming about doz ebbil ebbil Joozzzz, who knows, it could have been a pali who did it...

It was Jews, the Pals planted the trees, the Jews are forever destroying their trees. You think its funny, I guess your one that doesn't need to work for a living.

You are the one always accusing Jews of secretly committing acts of vandalism that were committed against them. Why should this be any different for the so-called palis? Do bias much?

Forum List

Back