Setting The Record Straight Again...

Stop trying to tell me what I am saying. You're too dumb to do that. Read the words written and understand that is what's meant. Now, how about you just recognize that blacks have paid taxes for things we were excluded from that you have benefitted from and that today blacks still do not get the return on our taxes that whites do.
What are you excluded from?

Blacks have paid for most everything whites have today.

20141106185423-5-powerful-ways-give-thanks-your-people.jpeg

I'm considered white.
I've worked hand to mouth all of my life, and now in my later years, I have nothing to show for it because of corrupt government and corrupt big business.

I've had to live in dumps and old, run down cheap apartments all my life, because thats all I can afford. I've had to wear USED clothes, drive a USED car, and buy my food at discount stores because I can't afford regular grocery stores!

I've worked my ass off all my life to build my resume into something solid, with all of my knowledge coming from rock solid on the job experience and hard work. Yet I still have nothing!

WHY? Because the blacks come in, get jobs with NO fucking skills of any kind, getting the job JUST because they're black, getting all the raises and promo's because they are black.....while my wages have been stagnated for decades because of this!

These blacks drive expen$ive SUV's, come to work in expen$ive designer clothes, with $500 fucking dollar hair cuts and $1500 fucking shoes!! And they sit around PRETENDING to fucking work, while people like me get THEIR work dumped on US!!!

So please...........PLEASE............tell me where MY FUCKING MONEY IS????!!!!!! Because I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!!! I would LOVE to be able to buy an actual fucking HOUSE to live in!!!
I’ve worked ass off my entire life, but he says I have not worked harder than him and I benefit from AA. He doesn’t know me but because I am white and a woman he will try talk down to me like he is superior.

I write simply that whites will be a minority. For some reason you believe that hispanics and Asians are going to do the same thing as whites. I don't feel the need to answer silly questions. This thread is about blacks who have paid taxes into this system for things whites got that blacks were excluded from. It was written because I am tired of whites here pretending how they have paid for everything. Now I don't give a fuck if we are a minority, because the constitution does allow equal rights regardless of the number of people in a population. So we do have the right to demand.

White men are a minority, why do they control everything? You don't seem to recognize the effect of coalition building.
Whites today have paid. You bring up history about people who aren’t here. You refuse to believe that whites work hard today and earned what they have without help from the government.

Look, this tactic gets old. Since 1913 the government implemented policies that benefitted whites and excluded blacks although blacks paid taxes. Every one of you here has directly or indirectly benefitted from such policies. Whitey has not given us a break by making us poor. That's asinine. Blacks were excluded from various high paying fields against our will. What has happened is whitey created a deficit because whitey decided that only whitey had the right to earn a high wage. Whitey created blacks on public assistance because of whiteys racism. Because of this piss poor thinking, whitey has probably cost this country 50 trillion in income since 1913 and I'm probably being conservative.
Since whites made more, they paid more taxes. Why don’t you focus on the present and the future? Dwelling on the past is fruitless, it can’t be changed. MOVE ON

Since whites made more, they paid more taxes. Why don’t you focus on the present and the future? Dwelling on the past is fruitless, it can’t be changed. MOVE ON
Mistakes from the past can be corrected. You don't want to correct them.Stop making excuses. The past creates the present and in the present we see that past attitudes remain. So in order for the future to be different, those attitudes must stop.

Whites made more because they excluded blacks. So if you're going to make comments make accurate ones.

Whites today have paid. You bring up history about people who aren’t here. You refuse to believe that whites work hard today and earned what they have without help from the government.
Wrong. You refuse to understand that whites have been helped the most by government.

I’ve worked ass off my entire life, but he says I have not worked harder than him and I benefit from AA. He doesn’t know me but because I am white and a woman he will try talk down to me like he is superior.
You are a member of a protected class under Affirmative Action. What you think Affirmative Action is, is not Affirmative Action. White women have benefitted the most from the policy and the information I posted was from white women.

Whites made more because they excluded blacks. So if you're going to make comments make accurate ones.

They also excluded Asians, 6% of the population

Hispanics, 19% of the population

and Women, 51% of the population

If you're looking for reparations of past mistakes, I suggest you join the line.

44934069_1.jpg

Blacks excluded themselves because they had no skills.

They also excluded Asians, 6% of the population

Hispanics, 19% of the population

and Women, 51% of the population

If you're looking for reparations of past mistakes, I suggest you join the line.

View attachment 683526

White Women have been getting reparations for years. It's called alimony.

Japanese got reparations.

You really don't have much of a say in this matter because this is a case against the governments of this country. I think it's time those like you understood this.

I'll give you a few minutes to realize (hopefully on your own) just how damaging those two examples are to your argument.

You are a member of a protected class under Affirmative Action. What you think Affirmative Action is, is not Affirmative Action. White women have benefitted the most from the policy and the information I posted was from white women.
How do you think I benefitted? Once again, you are being sexist, thinking white women aren’t qualified to work without assistance.

You really don't have much of a say in this matter because this is a case against the governments of this country. I think it's time those like you understood this.
So, the government used tax payers money for alimony to women?

So, the government used tax payers money for alimony to women?
Go read the definition of reparations. The courts determine payments to women as reparative damages. That's what alimony is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back