Seth Meyers Spreads The Lie That Trump Was Enjoying The Riots And Didn't Send Help Even Though He Can't Legally Send Help

Listen to this lying propagandist.
I know that it will be tough for most to sit thru this entire video.....but it is literally an example of TDS on Steroids.

You really need to watch this ridiculous asshole all the way to the end.
This despicable jerk needs to be sued for slander.
If this SOB was right about this....why hasn't the former president been arrested??????????

Sooo.. you're saying that while the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of the Army DO have the authority to send the National guard to defend the Capitol, the President (i.e. Commander in Chief) does not?

Do you have any idea of how stupid you sound?

The president has no control over the National Guard...states control them.

Learn something before you post fool!

"The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief for the District of Columbia National Guard"

Doesn't matter, prick.
The Democrats would simply accuse him of being a dictator and an insurrectionist.

I know that it will be tough for most to sit thru this entire video.....but it is literally an example of TDS on Steroids.

If this SOB was right about this....why hasn't the former president been arrested??????????

Sooo.. you're saying that while the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of the Army DO have the authority to send the National guard to defend the Capitol, the President (i.e. Commander in Chief) does not?

"The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief for the District of Columbia National Guard"

Doesn't matter, prick.
The Democrats would simply accuse him of being a dictator and an insurrectionist.

You lose, LOSER!

Doesn't matter, prick.

I don't see what you think is funny.
They've accused him of being a racist because of Charlottesville even though he had nothing to do with it, they've accused him of being homophobic for no reason, they impeached him over a fucking phone call, they accused him of insurrection because he gave a speech contesting election fraud, they banned him from Twitter because he called for peace.

Clearly the Democrats are doing this just to get rid of him.
They don't have a leg to stand on in a real court of law.
Imagine what shit they would make up if he sent armed troops into the Capital.

Are you really this fucking stupid??

Last edited:

Doesn't matter, prick.

You lose, LOSER!

They've accused him of being a racist because of Charlottesville even though he had nothing to do with it, they've accused him of being homophobic for no reason, they impeached him over a fucking phone call, they accused him of insurrection because he gave a speech contesting election fraud, they banned him from Twitter because he called for peace.

Doesn't matter, prick.

Wow, we were discussing the President's authority over the National Guard...

Now you're just babbling in every direction...

Deflect much loser?

Doesn't matter, prick.

Deflect much loser?

Not deflecting at all. Having authority is one thing....being able to exercise it is another thing entirely.
After we've seen the Democrats criminalizing Trump simply doing his job within the confines of the constitution....I don't see where you get off trying to deflect from the fact that nothing Trump does won't be used as grounds to attack him and impeach him.
Is it babbling to point out that Trump was railroaded out of the White House the last two weeks? No peaceful transfer of power happened here. It was a political coup.
Do you actually think that Trump could get away with sending any armed force into the Capital Building without the Democrats simply making something up about it to use against him?

Doesn't matter, prick.

Deflect much loser?

Where'd you go motherfucker??

Doesn't matter, prick.

Deflect much loser?

Not deflecting at all. Having authority is one thing....being able to exercise it is another thing entirely.
After we've seen the Democrats criminalizing Trump simply doing his job within the confines of the constitution....I don't see where you get off trying to deflect from the fact that nothing Trump does won't be used as grounds to attack him and impeach him.
Is it babbling to point out that Trump was railroaded out of the White House the last two weeks? No peaceful transfer of power happened here. It was a political coup.
Do you actually think that Trump could get away with sending any armed force into the Capital Building without the Democrats simply making something up about it to use against him?

Your arguments are pure nonsense.

It's standard procedure to have the DC National Guard protecting the Capitol building during protests. Nothing new or unusual at all.

Speaker Pelosi and the Capitol Police requested the DC National guard as a routine request to protect the Capitol during the Electoral College count.

The Sec of Defense refused the request. That was EXTREMELY unusual.

When the President saw the the Capitol was being attacked and that there was no National Guard to protect it, it was his responsibilty to send the National Guard. The fact that he did not send them was a SEVERE violation of his oath of office..."To Protect and Defend the Constitution"

No matter how you wiggle, squirm or otherwise Bullshit, Trump is GUILTY!!!

The truth about Meyers is that he is left wing bigot who loathes the majority of Americans for either their religion or class.
He is a Despicable Demagogue.

Doesn't matter, prick.

Deflect much loser?

It's standard procedure to have the DC National Guard protecting the Capitol building during protests. Nothing new or unusual at all.

Speaker Pelosi and the Capitol Police requested the DC National guard as a routine request to protect the Capitol during the Electoral College count.

When the President saw the the Capitol was being attacked and that there was no National Guard to protect it, it was his responsibilty to send the National Guard. The fact that he did not send them was a SEVERE violation of his oath of office..."To Protect and Defend the Constitution"

No matter how you keep pointing out the laws that seem to be in effect the more you keep ignoring the political climate in Washington.
Trump was impeached for bribing a Ukrainian official simply by asking him to investigate corruption.
Trump was impeached for insurrection because he asked rally attendees to march peacefully up to the capital.
Trump was accused of sending stormtroopers to a city and accused of kidnapping rioters who broke the law and were arrested.
Imagine if Trump sent armed Troops to the Capital.
What would Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer accuse him of then, you ignorant asshole????

Not nearly as stupid as your gd lying ass does. Goodbye loser.

Congress is responsible for their own security. Calling for the president to provide security is against the law.
Ever hear of Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

The president is Commander in Chief.
He is in charge of the military.....a military that cannot protect it's own country thanks to Congress.
So trying to blame the president for not sending in the troops is insanity.....and just another excuse to impeach the president for acting like a dictator if he did send in the troops.

Not to mention the head of the Capital Police called five times for aid and was refused each time. He called his superiors and was refused. Gotta wonder what the story is there.

Doesn't matter, prick.

Deflect much loser?

No matter how you keep pointing out the laws that seem to be in effect the more you keep ignoring the political climate in Washington.
Trump was impeached for bribing a Ukrainian official simply by asking him to investigate corruption.
Trump was impeached for insurrection because he asked rally attendees to march peacefully up to the capital.
Trump was accused of sending stormtroopers to a city and accused of kidnapping rioters who broke the law and were arrested.
What would Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer accuse him of then, you ignorant asshole????

It doesn't matter what you think 'would have' happened. What mattered is what DID happen.

Trump incited an attack on the Capitol and he failed to 'Protect and defend' the Constitution.

Congress requested the National Guard both before and during the attack on the Capitol.

So your argument is idiotic as is your original assertion that Trump did not have the authority to send the National Guard.

Give up. You lost.

LOSER!!!!

Not nearly as stupid as your gd lying ass does. Goodbye loser.

So as usual you have absolutely nothing intelligent to say...just some idiotic babbling.

Congress is responsible for their own security. Calling for the president to provide security is against the law.
Ever hear of Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

The president is Commander in Chief.
He is in charge of the military.....a military that cannot protect it's own country thanks to Congress.
So trying to blame the president for not sending in the troops is insanity.....and just another excuse to impeach the president for acting like a dictator if he did send in the troops.

Not to mention the head of the Capital Police called five times for aid and was refused each time. He called his superiors and was refused. Gotta wonder what the story is there.
Nantifa Pelosi is in charge of the Capital Police......soooo

Doesn't matter, prick.

Deflect much loser?

It doesn't matter what you think 'would have' happened. What mattered is what DID happen.

Trump incited an attack on the Capitol and he failed to 'Protect and defend' the Constitution.

Congress requested the National Guard both before and during the attack on the Capitol.

So your argument is idiotic as is your original assertion that Trump did not have the authority to send the National Guard.

Give up. You lost.

LOSER!!!!

daayum the Cult is strong in this one

Forum List

Back