Seth Meyers Spreads The Lie That Trump Was Enjoying The Riots And Didn't Send Help Even Though He Can't Legally Send Help

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Listen to this lying propagandist.
I know that it will be tough for most to sit thru this entire video.....but it is literally an example of TDS on Steroids.

You really need to watch this ridiculous asshole all the way to the end.
This despicable jerk needs to be sued for slander.
If this SOB was right about this....why hasn't the former president been arrested??????????

Last edited:
11:06 LOL. Jordan and Gaetz...along with Gohmert and the Q-Anon nuts from Colorado and Georgia. This is the Republican party. What a disaster.
I'm with Myers on this. Sorry, nothing slanderous about this. Only truth....Dorf on Insurrection. :auiqs.jpg:

Wow.....Trump lashed out at Democrats by calling for no violence.
How is calling for no violence lashing out?
When has the English language been so hard to understand for leftists?

Last edited:
Congress is responsible for their own security. Calling for the president to provide security is against the law.
Ever hear of Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

The president is Commander in Chief.
He is in charge of the military.....a military that cannot protect it's own country thanks to Congress.
So trying to blame the president for not sending in the troops is insanity.....and just another excuse to impeach the president for acting like a dictator if he did send in the troops.

I'd bet Biden will be the next target once the lefty idiots figure out what the jack ass has done. On day one he screwed every tax payer in America and you can bet they are all tax payers.

Trump is gone so Biden is now under the microscope.

I know that it will be tough for most to sit thru this entire video.....but it is literally an example of TDS on Steroids.

If this SOB was right about this....why hasn't the former president been arrested??????????

Meyers is a typical left wing hate monger
He and Fey ruined SNL with their hate

Last edited:
11:06 LOL. Jordan and Gaetz...along with Gohmert and the Q-Anon nuts from Colorado and Georgia. This is the Republican party. What a disaster.
I'm with Myers on this. Sorry, nothing slanderous about this. Only truth....Dorf on Insurrection. :auiqs.jpg:
These people need to be whacked. Good clean comedy is long gone and we know the sides now. Myers knows he helped to get Trump elected.

You're response is that you are with MYERS who just got snagged lying and smearing? Wow? No moral compass at all. NONE. ZERO..........

Seth is a failed comedian! Never was never funny, Nothing more and maybe even less

Meyers is a typical left wing hate monger
He and Fey ruined SNL with their hate

It's the only reason they have jobs.
I think that spreading hate and disinformation like that just so they can keep their BMWs and their $5 million dollar property in LA is pretty lousy.
I'm sure Seth isn't getting many other gigs other than being allowed to keep his podcast on the air.

Seth is a failed comedian! Never was never funny, Nothing more and maybe even less

Sort of like Bill Maher.
Lousy actor and not a great comedian.

Sooo.. you're saying that while the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of the Army DO have the authority to send the National guard to defend the Capitol, the President (i.e. Commander in Chief) does not?

Do you have any idea of how stupid you sound?

Congress is responsible for their own security. Calling for the president to provide security is against the law.
Ever hear of Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia

The president is Commander in Chief.
He is in charge of the military.....a military that cannot protect it's own country thanks to Congress.
So trying to blame the president for not sending in the troops is insanity.....and just another excuse to impeach the president for acting like a dictator if he did send in the troops.
Bullshit. He most certainly CAN call for the National Guard. In fact PENCE had to end up doing just that

Seth Meyers is as funny as a case of explosive diarrhea during your mom's funeral service at church.

Meyers, along with Colbert, Kimmel and Schumer, Bee, Lilly Singh, Michelle Wolf, John Stewart, John Oliver, Chelsea Handler etc. are part of a new wave of woke
morons foisted on the US public by executives who don't actually like laughter nearly as much as
"clapture"...that combination of faux comedy and woke sermonizing that lets everyone know
you are in the vanguard of socially conscious knowing.

Sooo.. you're saying that while the Secretary of Defense and the Secretary of the Army DO have the authority to send the National guard to defend the Capitol, the President (i.e. Commander in Chief) does not?

The president has no control over the National Guard...states control them.
Never mind the simple fact that Trump exercising any authority would be used as grounds to accuse him of acting like a dictator and and insurrectionist.

Last edited:

The president has no control over the National Guard...states control them.

Learn something before you post fool!

"The President of the United States is the commander-in-chief for the District of Columbia National Guard"

Of course you are....brainless sheep flock together.

Forum List

Back