Sesame Street

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
I just read that actor Emilio Delgado from the Sesame Street show has gone forward from blood cancer. He gave us the character named Luis. I am not ashamed to admit that Sesame Street was a huge part of my upbringing. The Sesame Street film named Follow That Bird was the first movie that I ever saw in a theater. I was three years old back then. Does anyone else besides me have any good memories of the show?

God bless you and Emilio's family and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

My son watched this, over and over again, This is just the final scene. It has all the parts we grew up with. Skip to minute 4:20.

Well, I hope that man is happy. It has been ten days now since his Houdini act and because of him, I now have a new hatred for You Tube. For the past few days, I have been watching what is there of the show and now the only person on my mind is another member of the show who isn't here anymore. The beautiful precious gentleman who gave us the guy on there named David..........I love his singing, his smile, his laugh, his name, I just love him. I love his laughing at the end of the first clip, I love his singing and laughing at the end of the second clip and I love seeing him start and finish the last clip.

God bless you and the remaining cast members always!!!

Holly

P.S. Dear Lord, what is wrong with me? Who will be the next deceased person for me to go falling flat on my miserable face for???

I was a toddler then too and I liked the show for awhile.... But I liked the Electric Company a whole lot more!

I'll tell you what I hated with a passion even as a toddler: Romper Room! I wanted to drive a freaking tank through it!

The newest person to go forward is Bob McGrath who gave us Bob from the show. He was 90 years old.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I miss Northern Calloway who gave us the character of David so much. His passing was in January of 1990 at the young age of 41. I was only seven back then.

The newest person to go forward is Bob McGrath who gave us Bob from the show. He was 90 years old.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

P.S. I miss Northern Calloway who gave us the character of David so much. His passing was in January of 1990 at the young age of 41. I was only seven back then.

I heard about this. Mr. McGrath was on TTTT many decades ago. I left a RIP message on the segment's YT upload.

Today would've been his 75th birthday. I miss Northern Calloway (David) so much.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love him)

Forum List

Back