Sesame Street Wins the Goebbels Propaganda Award of 2022

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Big pharma is using Elmo in a commercial trying to get small children to take their experimental drug that they have no liability for.....
Sickos really are after your kids.

“Elmo got the COVID vaccine today, just like Elmo’s mommy and daddy!” wrote the Muppet. “Elmo’s daddy had a lot of questions, but Elmo’s doctor said the vaccine would help keep Elmo healthy, and all of Elmo’s friends and family too! #CaringForEachOther

It’s not yet clear if this Sesame Street show was sponsored by Pfizer or Moderna.

Elmo’s daddy had a lot of questions,

1656498220400.png

~S~

Big pharma is using Elmo in a commercial trying to get small children to take their experimental drug that they have no liability for.....
Sickos really are after your kids.

“Elmo got the COVID vaccine today, just like Elmo’s mommy and daddy!” wrote the Muppet. “Elmo’s daddy had a lot of questions, but Elmo’s doctor said the vaccine would help keep Elmo healthy, and all of Elmo’s friends and family too! #CaringForEachOther

It’s not yet clear if this Sesame Street show was sponsored by Pfizer or Moderna.

Maybe Elmo should ask his daddy what will happen when Elmo's heart explodes

Seasme street became a woke agenda pushing machine years ago and is no longer worth spit.

I miss that show when it was just carefree and more fun with simple messages for kids that applied to all kids in their everyday lives.

A message for the current Sesame Street powers that be: I'll get vaccinated as soon as this beautiful masterpiece of a gentleman is not only back on the show, but I get a personal serenade from him too. It was him who kept Mr. Hooper's store going anyway back in the 80s after the place was left to him in Mr. Hooper's will.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love him)

P.S. In my opinion, nobody had better sideburns compared to him. :) :) :)

So you (and Cruz evidently) are picking a fight a Sesame Street muppet? Its a bold move. Tell us how it works out.

Forum List

Back