Sesame Street Is Really Going Downhill

What kid show had actor who was an academy award winner on PBS?

Well,.. maybe not all TV trivia lol as I haven't got the slightest clue. XD
Morgan Freeman got his big break on a PBS show called The Electric Company.
Always hated PBS and Sesame Street....stop giving the freaks my taxmoney.
Stop paying taxes.
So the movement agendas continue until the resources are not as available. Then the blame game will go beyond deplorables and dregs.

Stop paying taxes.
So the movement agendas continue until the resources are not as available. Then the blame game will go beyond deplorables and dregs.
The govt. gives about 7% to the budget for public broadcasting, the rest is from donations and corporate sponsorship..I doubt you'll miss that dollar.

Stop paying taxes.
The govt. gives about 7% to the budget for public broadcasting, the rest is from donations and corporate sponsorship..I doubt you'll miss that dollar.
At one time we had the smartest children in the world. Public TV helped but for the wrong reason. It was a baby sitter as women were moving to the workforce. Our children over a quarter of a century ago were the best and then declined once starting school as 6 year olds. Now they are falling behind as pre schoolers as day care is the norm and local cities and areas are raising taxes to send them to those places. People love to make life harder for themselves.

This is 2021, so many Americans have no problem with two women or two men having a loving relationship.

So it is understandable that Sesame Street wants to reflect this new tolerance.

It has already stressed the inclusion of non-Caucasian characters.

Now it has moved on to include gay people.

I am not being sarcastic when I predict it will eventually introduce transgender people in a way that is understandable to children.

Sesame Street apparently wants children to grow up with an understanding that there are many kinds of human beings and that so long as the latter are good people, we should be kind toward and accepting of them.

Sesame Street apparently wants children to grow up with an understanding that there are many kinds of human beings and that so long as the latter are good people, we should be kind toward and accepting of them.
There is the catch. Do "good people" blend in with society?
Or do they expect society to change for their sake?

Transgendered athletes already dominate high school sports where they exist.
Now they are making their way into the Olympics.

Should we just make second class citizens of real females who find their athletic pursuits healthy, challenging
and rewarding in order to placate the woke mob?

Bending to the will of the very few and robbing the rights of the very many is never a way for a just
society to function.

Jesus sees the love of humans and he sees the hate of humans. What did he say about people who hate other people that are persecuted and dehumanized by their choice of life style?
Oh... so now you want to invoke Jesus?

U
Need I say more?

No, not if you can't accept the bonding of people having a loving relationship.

"Bonding relationship"?

Nawwww. Dad #1 just couldn't find a woman who could suck a dick as well as Dad #2.

:laughing0301:
Unconditional love doesn't need your acceptance.

Don't confuse unconditional love with a co-dependent relationship based on mutual sexual dysfunctions.

Normal people don't operate in that manner.
Don't confuse your hate for anything less than what it is, hate.

Ok. As soon as you admit that your love for perversion is latent homosexuality.

:auiqs.jpg:
Unconditional love is not sexual.
Depends on the relationship. The one you are discussing most certainly has a sexual attraction element. Sexual attraction is usually what causes people to fall in love.

Need I say more?

"Bonding relationship"?

Nawwww. Dad #1 just couldn't find a woman who could suck a dick as well as Dad #2.

The only one capable of unconditional love is G-d Almighty Himself. so much so He sent His Son to die for us. Homosexuals are not about love, but LUST.

This is 2021, so many Americans have no problem with two women or two men having a loving relationship.

So it is understandable that Sesame Street wants to reflect this new tolerance.

It has already stressed the inclusion of non-Caucasian characters.

Now it has moved on to include gay people.

I am not being sarcastic when I predict it will eventually introduce transgender people in a way that is understandable to children.

Oh really? Then you can 'splain to all the kiddies when the NAMBLA crowd finally become normalized just like every other sexual pervert why a dirty old man wants to be "friends" with a child!

Need I say more?

Christ....it's automatic that they would be pushing homosexuality down our kid's throats.
But I seriously don't think kids today watch that mess all that much. Most of them are online blowing the crap out of each other on Fornite 2 Season 7....like I am. When you listen to the audio from other players most of them sound like pre-schoolers.

Need I say more?

"Bonding relationship"?

Don't confuse unconditional love with a co-dependent relationship based on mutual sexual dysfunctions.

Normal people don't operate in that manner.
Don't confuse your hate for anything less than what it is, hate.
u made some good points but now you are being judgmental like the other asshole

Well, I've got to say that even though there's a lot about Sesame Street that I don't like, this is a pretty good thing that they did. :)

Forum List

Back