Sesame Street is Promoting Asian Hate

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

In “See Us Coming Together,” Sesame Street is preparing for Neighbor Day where everyone shares food, music or dance from their culture. Ji-Young becomes upset after a kid, off screen, tells her “to go back home,” an insult commonly flung at Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders. But she feels empowered after Sesame Street’s other Asian American residents, guest stars and friends like Elmo assure her that she belongs as much as anyone else.

Wow. It is hard to believe that there are people telling ethnics "to go back home."

So why did they give her the stereo-typical black hair?

1000.jpeg

Well,
I'm disappointed they didn't give her those cute Asian eyes. Instead Asians would call her eyes "round eyes"
(Americans eyes generally look oddly "round" to many Asians.)

cropped-asian-eyes-768x401.jpg

But "promoting hate" ?? I don't see it. A little too sensitive maybe?

Well,
I'm disappointed they didn't give her those cute Asian eyes. Instead Asians would call her eyes "round eyes"

cropped-asian-eyes-768x401.jpg

But "promoting hate" ?? I don't see it. A little too sensitive maybe?
It's promoting hate---
This really isn't about asians...
It's about americans kicking illegals out--its meant to indoctrinate the next generation into allowing the welfare breeders, criminals, gang-bangers, disease carriers, polluting, illegals in and to attack anyone who tries to toss them out. It's to help the libs gang more power with the next generation.

I hate sesame street and always have----I could always feel the manipulation that they have always done ---its bad for kids. Dora the Explorer is a much better education show.

I think I watched it a few times years and years ago when my child was young.
I think you're likely correct though. The Left uses every avenue available to sow the seeds of hatred.

Well,
That's what I am getting at. Why did they make such a noticeable adjustment, that will tend to make some Asian kids think they are odd?

Forum List

Back