Seriously Biden?

If true, this is another absurd attempt by the left to play pointless games with semantics. In his new budget proposal, Biden has replaced the word “mother” with “birthing person.” Unbelievable. More unbelievable yet inevitable is the likelihood that someone is going to end up getting canceled if they refuse to call a mother a birthing person. It just goes further and further down the rabbit hole.
With everything going on, you're worried about "birthing person?" We have more important things to worry about than that.

Sound familiar?
It's just the first step Democrats have put in place to open the door to totally erasing the existence of white people in general....

Quite honestly, Biden has waged war against white America -- and drastic measures should be taken to do away with him and his kind
I agree. You should go first.
I'm right here....Southlake, Texas...

Don't just talk about it...be about it

Or keep running your dick suckers online like you are accustomed to
Is that a threat?
Valhalla!!
:icon_sjung:
Yep. Valhalla, I am coming.
View attachment 499591
Got one of Elizabeth? Oh yeah!!

Just wait until you personally feel the sting of a sexual harassment opportunist calling you on the term, ‘baby.’

If true, this is another absurd attempt by the left to play pointless games with semantics. In his new budget proposal, Biden has replaced the word “mother” with “birthing person.” Unbelievable. More unbelievable yet inevitable is the likelihood that someone is going to end up getting canceled if they refuse to call a mother a birthing person. It just goes further and further down the rabbit hole.
With everything going on, you're worried about "birthing person?" We have more important things to worry about than that.

Sound familiar?
It's just the first step Democrats have put in place to open the door to totally erasing the existence of white people in general....

Quite honestly, Biden has waged war against white America -- and drastic measures should be taken to do away with him and his kind
I agree. You should go first.
I'm right here....Southlake, Texas...

Don't just talk about it...be about it

Or keep running your dick suckers online like you are accustomed to
Is that a threat?
Valhalla!!
:icon_sjung:

:rock:

1313.gif

Last edited:

A person who gives the child up for adoption is the birthing person. NOT the mother.

A person who is a surrogate is the birthing person. NOT the mother.

I applaud Biden for making the change.

A person who gives the child up for adoption is the birthing person. NOT the mother.

Of course a lamebrain would applaud Pinochijoe.

I think if it's got to the point where the word "mother" is politically incorrect, then IMHO our society is fucked. Of course, that's probably a politically incorrect term too, but I really don't care.

Sound familiar?
Changing words is a control stunt babe------------it all needs to be stopped and refused.

Are you saying that a person who gives up a child for adoption is the mother of that child?

Are you saying that the surrogate is the mother of that child?

For your information DNA and blood are only liquid.

It's love, trust, commitment and a lifetime of bonding that makes a mother.

For people who always say that adoption is the answer to unplanned pregnancies you sure do show a lot of hate for those who put what's best for the child before the adult's wants to place it in a loving home.

You also show a lot of hate for those who adopt those children.

People like you hate life, hate woman and disgust me.

That is some seriously transparent, weak-ass emo bullshit.

Are you saying that a person who gives up a child for adoption is the mother of that child?

For people who always say that adoption is the answer to unplanned pregnancies you sure do show a lot of hate for those who put what's best for the child before the adult's wants to place it in a loving home.

Holy Virtue Rant, Batman.

A dude is a dude. A person who squits a baby out of its twat is a mother UNTIL SHE gives it up.

We are not playing your bullshit games. You can fuck off.

A dude is a dude. A person who squits a baby out of its twat is a mother UNTIL SHE gives it up.

You talk like a 17 year old virgin from a shitty home.

You talk like a 17 year old virgin from a shitty home.
I'll take that as a complement.

Forum List

Back