Seriously Biden?

If true, this is another absurd attempt by the left to play pointless games with semantics. In his new budget proposal, Biden has replaced the word “mother” with “birthing person.” Unbelievable. More unbelievable yet inevitable is the likelihood that someone is going to end up getting canceled if they refuse to call a mother a birthing person. It just goes further and further down the rabbit hole.

Well, I'll be a "birthing person" fucker!

If true, this is another absurd attempt by the left to play pointless games with semantics. In his new budget proposal, Biden has replaced the word “mother” with “birthing person.” Unbelievable. More unbelievable yet inevitable is the likelihood that someone is going to end up getting canceled if they refuse to call a mother a birthing person. It just goes further and further down the rabbit hole.
I saw the video.
You can't make this shit up. Also, they replaced the word woman, when in the context of health related policies - "birthing people". When asked why - the Biden appointee rambled on about minorities and inclusive wording. Like...what?... what does minority have anything to do with it.
In essence - she couldn't explain it.
It's for the females that don't believe they are females that can and do get knocked up anyway.

Makes sense to me. If a man can wake up one day and identify as a woman, then he is a woman. He suddenly has two x chromosomes and can therefore give birth.

Remember "those who menstrate" got Harry Potter lady in trouble. It's already on us.

I will go out in a blaze of glory before I allow this nonsense to become mandatory.

With everything going on, you're worried about "birthing person?" We have more important things to worry about than that.

Sound familiar?
It's just the first step Democrats have put in place to open the door to totally erasing the existence of white people in general....

Quite honestly, Biden has waged war against white America -- and drastic measures should be taken to do away with him and his kind
I agree. You should go first.

With everything going on, you're worried about "birthing person?" We have more important things to worry about than that.

Sound familiar?
It's just the first step Democrats have put in place to open the door to totally erasing the existence of white people in general....

Quite honestly, Biden has waged war against white America -- and drastic measures should be taken to do away with him and his kind
I'm right here....Southlake, Texas...

Don't just talk about it...be about it

Or keep running your dick suckers online like you are accustomed to

Sound familiar?

Is that a threat?

It's true....

"White House's 2022 fiscal year budget replaced the word mothers with birthing people in a section about public health funding, prompting ridicule Monday from President Joe Biden's conservative critics."

Soon it will be against the law to even use the word mother....

My consolation is that the useful idiots are often the first layer of human fertilizer if it ever gets that bad.

You know what happens when you assume?

Total negation of a woman's ability to give birth. This is how the left treats women.

Serious question, why do we allow an extremely small percentage of the population to bully us into making these insane changes to our culture?
This is just republicans trying to control the message/narrative. This is Republicans making a big deal about trannies in the bathrooms because they know how much that pushes your white buttons. Social wedge issues.

Sound familiar?

Is that a threat?
Valhalla!!
:icon_sjung:

Sound familiar?

Is that a threat?
Valhalla!!
Yep. Valhalla, I am coming.

Sound familiar?

Is that a threat?
Valhalla!!

:rock:

Sound familiar?

Is that a threat?
Valhalla!!
1623351099359.png

Sound familiar?

Is that a threat?
Valhalla!!
View attachment 499591
Correct.

Forum List

Back