Serious questions here.

SixFoot

Get off my lawn!
Sep 4, 2014
Every week during this clown show, we've been posting the numbers, praying to the polls, and worshiping the RCP electoral map.

Are there really that many retards in this country who change their mind on who to vote for every time the news comes on to tell them what to think?

Does anyone seriously believe that everyone's minds weren't already made up back in February on who they're voting for?

Every week during this clown show, we've been posting the numbers, praying to the polls, and worshiping the RCP electoral map.

Are there really that many retards in this country who change their mind on who to vote for every time the news comes on to tell them what to think?

Does anyone seriously believe that everyone's minds weren't already made up back in February on who they're voting for?
What makes this unusual is people are still undecided, and when the time for pulling the lever (or whatever) comes around, the third party candidates may switch.

It's still possible Trump could win. Unlikely, but possible.

You might be right.

I wonder what it would take for millions of Americans to recognize Hillary is a corrupt lying criminal.

If Wikileaks were to find emails showing that Seal Team Six was shot down because stupid Hillary used an unprotected server which was hacked by Al Qaeda, would it matter?

I believe it. Most people don't know much of anything.

Believe it or not, there are still people who are undecided and are literally going to make up their minds tomorrow.

Believe it or not, there are still people who are undecided and are literally going to make up their minds tomorrow.

That's the part I have a hard time believing... well, in any significant amount, anyway. The way a lot of people talk, it's like the vast majority of voters are still undecided. Smells like BS to me. :eusa_think:

Meh, just a couple of burning questions I've had on my mind ever since I cut my teeth in the politicalsphere during Bush v Gore. I ask them to myself about this time every 4 years.

Undecided voters? possibly considering the two choices. Well maybe three but one has to admit the third party is a smoke screen.

New Topics

Forum List

Back