Serious questions about Sanders

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Since Bernie has dropped out of the race should he return the money his donors stole from thier mom's pocketbooks? if he did should they put it towards new nose rings? or a new bong.?... or should they slip it back into her purse?

mTa2I6sE.jpeg

dukjh4x.png

Since Bernie has dropped out of the race should he return the money his donors stole from thier mom's pocketbooks? if he did should they put it towards new nose rings? or a new bong.?... or should they slip it back into her purse?

View attachment 320946

View attachment 320947
Only an idiot bashes the only candidate who is actually fighting for the average American. And I bet you support the genuine thieving POS who slithered into the WH.

View attachment 320946

View attachment 320947
Only an idiot bashes the only candidate who is actually fighting for the average American. And I bet you support the genuine thieving POS who slithered into the WH.

I know right I mean like I read like his whole like environMental like plan ...dude
An like ya know he'd like save America like trillions like over like 10 years time while only like starving 40 million people to death .....like 75 million like tops bro!

Oh an like bro think of those like 20 million like new like green jobs that'll like magically appear out of thin air ....

Bernie like says like get out and like vote for like 1.5 billion from china joe like biden man

Like bro...... Another pabst?

hey joe.png

The complete retarded buffoonery in the words "watch Colbert" Alone is off the charts

Vote biden
Says bernie and colbert

J2wR5ds6.png

Forum List

Back