Serious Question

Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

Well, and even though I am on Trump's side here, seems like once someone has served as POTUS he's sort of considered a President for life. I don't agree with it, but the bad guys are gonna take this one to the limits and beyond. I'll even go so far myself as to say Trump brought this on himself in the sense that he could have declared martial law, called up the regular Army, and wiped our government clean of ALL traitors. In the process he might have even avoided a second impeachment trial. Instead he handed our government and all of us right over to the most evil incarnation of US Government in America's history. I won't shed one tear for any demise Trump might meet at the hands of the democrats and traitor republicans. He had the chance to possibly save our civilization and he walked away. Better to die a hero than be drawn and quartered as some kind of half-assed martyr.

My sig says it all.
I keep forgetting that the military and the public service employee are supposed to have an oath to the constitution and NOT any particular administration.

I am not by nature an optimist. Though am am clear of mind.

I do not see much that will stay behind to find the truth in this matter.

Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.

“We differ from one another in our politics, and we also differ from one another on issues of constitutional interpretation,” wrote the signatories, which include the co-founder and other members of the conservative Federalist Society legal group. “But despite our differences, our carefully considered views of the law lead all of us to agree that the Constitution permits the impeachment, conviction, and disqualification of former officers, including presidents.”

Seems pretty solid to me :dunno:

I don't want opinions, I can provide just as many opposite opinions. Show me in the Constitution.

They don't use the Constitution anymore because they are treasonous traders and they just make up the rules as they go to do whatever they want.

Your thoughts?

Well, and even though I am on Trump's side here, seems like once someone has served as POTUS he's sort of considered a President for life. I don't agree with it, but the bad guys are gonna take this one to the limits and beyond. I'll even go so far myself as to say Trump brought this on himself in the sense that he could have declared martial law, called up the regular Army, and wiped our government clean of ALL traitors. In the process he might have even avoided a second impeachment trial. Instead he handed our government and all of us right over to the most evil incarnation of US Government in America's history. I won't shed one tear for any demise Trump might meet at the hands of the democrats and traitor republicans. He had the chance to possibly save our civilization and he walked away. Better to die a hero than be drawn and quartered as some kind of half-assed martyr.
You mean by commiting a military coup he would have saved the country? What country are you referring to? Zimbabwe?

The coup attempt was the fraudulent election. Your Zimbabwe was engineered by the democrats and their republican turncoat allies. Our nation was founded in rebellion. To deny that is to deny your own history and national identity.

Your thoughts?

My sig says it all.

You believe the good guys can still win? Any idea how? Biden is signing dictatorial EO's like a woodpecker pecking the only tree in the Sahara and we're like as not to be getting an anti-patriot secret police before long. All manner of new federal anti-gun legislation is on the table, and funding has been restored to resume mass abortion. Seems like the bad guys are dancing jigs on the good guys' shallow graves.

I watched the signing of the "EOs" and you could tell he was signing blank pages. The "Oval Office" was a movie set. The "inauguration" had quite a few body doubles there. Also, the military is in charge now. You might search and find out why the American flags on the Mall had yellow fringe on them or yellow borders.

There are other indications that show us that the government is in a panic at this time.

So what you are getting at, and I am trying to wrap my head around it, is that much the same way as the media completely blacked out Trump's election win, they are blacking out Biden's transition and the whole inauguration, etc. is nothing but a Hollywood set or some kind of green screen CGI movie production?

While I would really like to believe the good guys are taking direct action against the bad guys, it'd be one hell of a disservice to the American People to allow us all to believe all is lost, Trump stepped down, and Evil is reigning supreme across the land. America doesn't work that way; the People must be kept in the loop and we did not vote for a military dictatorship, no matter how temporary.

If such a thing were possible or even going down as we speak, then whoever is in charge really needs to get the word out. There are other plots in play, on the verge of moving on their own to rectify certain situations, or so I've heard. If such actors are left unaware of good guy actions, the situation could get a whole hell of a lot messier.

Those are great points. I just think though if anybody were to know what was really going on, then the enemy would also find out what is going on. But sure maybe there isn't anything going on at all and it is really happening the way it is happening. I am confused myself right now.lol!

Your thoughts?

You mean by commiting a military coup he would have saved the country? What country are you referring to? Zimbabwe?

The coup attempt was the fraudulent election. Your Zimbabwe was engineered by the democrats and their republican turncoat allies. Our nation was founded in rebellion. To deny that is to deny your own history and national identity.
Calling an election you lost fraudulent doesn’t make it so. As is evident by the claims being rejected by the judiciary, the DOJ, the lawyers representing the plaintiff for election disputes (even Powell retracted her case) and now hard-line Conservative "news" outlets like American thinker and OAAN. The only places people insist it happened is the dark reccesses of the internet. If your friends and enemies allnsay the same thing you probably should take notice.

By the way for someone who doesn't believe in a POTUS for life you seem perfectly content with trying to install one.

Cool, next time the Pubs have the house, Obama should be impeached for starting 5 illegal wars and blowing up American citizens with drone strikes without due process.

IMPEACH 44!

Now that you mention that:

Articles of Impeachment Filed Against Biden

Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene has introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden for his “corrupt actions involving his quid pro quo in Ukraine and his abuse of power by allowing his son, Hunter Biden, to siphon off cash from America’s greatest enemies Russia and China.”

Congresswoman Greene released the following statement:

“President Joe Biden is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency. His pattern of abuse of power as President Obama’s Vice President is lengthy and disturbing. President Biden has demonstrated that he will do whatever it takes to bail out his son, Hunter, and line his family’s pockets with cash from corrupt foreign energy companies.

President Biden is even on tape admitting to a quid pro quo with the Ukrainian government threatening to withhold $1,000,000,000 in foreign aid if they did not do his bidding. President Biden residing in the White House is a threat to national security and he must be immediately impeached.”

Fight fire with fire! :D

Your thoughts?

Calling an election you lost fraudulent doesn’t make it so. As is evident by the claims being rejected by the judiciary, the DOJ, the lawyers representing the plaintiff for election disputes (even Powell retracted her case) and now hard-line Conservative "news" outlets like American thinker and OAAN. The only places people insist it happened is the dark reccesses of the internet. If your friends and enemies allnsay the same thing you probably should take notice.

By the way for someone who doesn't believe in a POTUS for life you seem perfectly content with trying to install one.

Yea ok ignorant fool.

ScreenShotTrumpVSBidenInaugurations.png

Your thoughts?

My sig says it all.

You believe the good guys can still win? Any idea how? Biden is signing dictatorial EO's like a woodpecker pecking the only tree in the Sahara and we're like as not to be getting an anti-patriot secret police before long. All manner of new federal anti-gun legislation is on the table, and funding has been restored to resume mass abortion. Seems like the bad guys are dancing jigs on the good guys' shallow graves.

I watched the signing of the "EOs" and you could tell he was signing blank pages. The "Oval Office" was a movie set. The "inauguration" had quite a few body doubles there. Also, the military is in charge now. You might search and find out why the American flags on the Mall had yellow fringe on them or yellow borders.

There are other indications that show us that the government is in a panic at this time.

So what you are getting at, and I am trying to wrap my head around it, is that much the same way as the media completely blacked out Trump's election win, they are blacking out Biden's transition and the whole inauguration, etc. is nothing but a Hollywood set or some kind of green screen CGI movie production?

While I would really like to believe the good guys are taking direct action against the bad guys, it'd be one hell of a disservice to the American People to allow us all to believe all is lost, Trump stepped down, and Evil is reigning supreme across the land. America doesn't work that way; the People must be kept in the loop and we did not vote for a military dictatorship, no matter how temporary.

If such a thing were possible or even going down as we speak, then whoever is in charge really needs to get the word out. There are other plots in play, on the verge of moving on their own to rectify certain situations, or so I've heard. If such actors are left unaware of good guy actions, the situation could get a whole hell of a lot messier.

It's hard to believe and hard to explain but I need to find more pictures then I have now. Here's a couple samples.

YouTube built Oval Office sets in New York and LA - Business Insider

1611298549371.png

Actual Oval Office
1611299072865.png

Your thoughts?

My sig says it all.

It's hard to believe and hard to explain but I need to find more pictures then I have now. Here's a couple samples.

YouTube built Oval Office sets in New York and LA - Business Insider

View attachment 446788

Actual Oval Office
View attachment 446795

That is interesting.

Been really depressed lately. You give me some hope Hossfly. I love you. :smiliehug:

If you want hope, Think about it this way, maybe the fence and troops in DC is to keep the traitors in for the time being? Trump did leave on Air Force One and Biden had to get his own plane. Trump also left with the Nuclear codes.

Those are just a few weird things that don't add up.

Your thoughts?

Not surprising at all, as it goes along with:
Supreme Court: Retirees Can Be Court-Martialed for Crimes Committed After Service
You ain't free and clear, with the piper paid, by getting out just in time.

Impeachment is a political exercise, and the senate doesn't have the authority civil and military courts have.

Guess we will find out, though I think the answer is yes as Presidents were not mean to be above review, condemnation and possibly punishment in reduction of benefits as anyone else. Looks like Mitch wants to start the trial in February.

Your thoughts?

Article 1, Section 3, Clause 6

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

He has been impeached. Where the paperwork sits right now makes no difference. The Senate has the Power to try all impeachments.

There are no exclusions in that clause. Removal from office is only one possible penalty but is not the only one. When someone is indicted, you don't have to seek all possible penalties to proceed.

I'm sure there will be a lot of debate from both sides but the literal interpretation is that if a President is impeached, the Senate has the power to try the case. The Articles of Impeachment have been signed and they are not voided, under the Constitution, if the President leaves office.

Your thoughts?

Supreme Court: Retirees Can Be Court-Martialed for Crimes Committed After Service
So you believe committed a crime after he was President? Didn't the Capitol protest happen before Biden was allegedly sworn in? What crime is he accused of committing? Can Congress impeach a private citizen? Crazy.
Most experts agree. It is happening. You are in for another reality check. The question is not whether it is happening, but whether there are 17 Republicans that are not aghast, Donnie sent the mob into their chamber screaming "Hang Pence" and got 5 people killed in the process of his little insurrection.

Your thoughts?

So you believe committed a crime after he was President? Didn't the Capitol protest happen before Biden was allegedly sworn in? What crime is he accused of committing? Can Congress impeach a private citizen? Crazy.
Most experts agree. It is happening. You are in for another reality check. The question is not whether it is happening, but whether there are 17 Republicans that are not aghast, Donnie sent the mob into their chamber screaming "Hang Pence" and got 5 people killed in the process of his little insurrection.
If the Senate rules (set by the Senate itself) call for a secret ballot in the trial, your gonna see a stampede of Republican to convict and get out of their way so the can run in 2024.

Your thoughts?

Did you ever stop and think, who pays the so called "experts"? Also then most of the Democrypts should be impeached also because they back BLM and Antifa. Which was far worse and caused billions in damage.

FLASHBACK: Democrat Leaders Have Encouraged Political Violence, Beginning With Barack Obama

Did you ever stop and think, who pays the so called "experts"? Also then most of the Democrypts should be impeached also because they back BLM and Antifa. Which was far worse and caused billions in damage.
So the wingnut QAnuts don't have any experts? Why is that? Don't they have enough education.

I wonder who pays for the Heritage Foundation, the Cato Institute, the Federalist Society, etc

Your thoughts?

What Does impeachment mean legally?
Impeachment is the process by which a legislative body addresses legal charges against a government official. ... In the United States, for example, impeachment at the federal level is limited to those who may have committed "Treason, Bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanors".

Impeachment - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back