Serious Question

The Constitution is not explicit enough to prevent a second sham Impeachment trial unfortunately. The Democrats have essentially made a mockery of Impeachment as well as our election process.
They can impeach T for having a “ tiny mustard stain “ . They made the word insignificant and it carries zero value
Mitch is one corrupt POS who has made a fortune off China

Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

I still want to know where the COTUS gives the feds the authority to establish an armed agency that can regulate what kind of weapons the people can own. Where does the ATF come from? How about the FBI or the DEA? Maybe it's time we started rolling back more than the Paris Accords but the agencies that are used to abuse the public in general.

The problem with Trump was that he wasn't a libertarian, he is a free market sort but still an authoritarian. He cut his own throat by not purging the authoritarian globalist sociopaths from DC on day 1.

Where does the Senate get the jurisdiction to put a private citizen on trial? From what I can find only the Article 3 courts have that authority.

Your thoughts?

Well, and even though I am on Trump's side here, seems like once someone has served as POTUS he's sort of considered a President for life. I don't agree with it, but the bad guys are gonna take this one to the limits and beyond. I'll even go so far myself as to say Trump brought this on himself in the sense that he could have declared martial law, called up the regular Army, and wiped our government clean of ALL traitors. In the process he might have even avoided a second impeachment trial. Instead he handed our government and all of us right over to the most evil incarnation of US Government in America's history. I won't shed one tear for any demise Trump might meet at the hands of the democrats and traitor republicans. He had the chance to possibly save our civilization and he walked away. Better to die a hero than be drawn and quartered as some kind of half-assed martyr.

Your thoughts?

My thought are in the form of a question. Two of them actually.

1. How many threads do we need on this bogus defense of an obviously guilty criminal?

And

2. Why do you feel the need to defend said criminal so vigorously?

Your thoughts?

Well, and even though I am on Trump's side here, seems like once someone has served as POTUS he's sort of considered a President for life. I don't agree with it, but the bad guys are gonna take this one to the limits and beyond. I'll even go so far myself as to say Trump brought this on himself in the sense that he could have declared martial law, called up the regular Army, and wiped our government clean of ALL traitors. In the process he might have even avoided a second impeachment trial. Instead he handed our government and all of us right over to the most evil incarnation of US Government in America's history. I won't shed one tear for any demise Trump might meet at the hands of the democrats and traitor republicans. He had the chance to possibly save our civilization and he walked away. Better to die a hero than be drawn and quartered as some kind of half-assed martyr.
In short, he threw us all under the bus. WE get the fallout now.

Your thoughts?

Can you imagine the carnage at the Capitol building if the Senate tried a stunt like that?

Patriots are pissed enough over a stolen election.
What stolen election?

Your thoughts?

Everyone is a private citizen and it depends on the situation. For example President pays taxes and vote as a private citizen. Impeachment is a political process to remove government official from office. It obviously is not a criminal or civil suit. Granted Trump is no longer in office. But he is eligible to run and hold other federal government offices.. Clearly the impeachment will only decide one issue. Will he be able to hold any official government position in the future. I would say that they probably can because the constitution is not clear on that issue. If you wanted to stop and possible future political office then impeachment would be the way.

The interesting thing about it is that it started when he was in office. Even though he is a citizen he does get security protection and pay. He also has people who work for him that are paid by government funds. So if he is impeached will that nullify all the above.

It can be debated but since he did hold office and the process was started before he left office then obviously they believe they can conclude the process.

The rest will probably have to be settle in a traditional court. I am sure Trump will bring it to the Supreme court assuming that the there is enough senate votes. Mitch has washed his hand of it and left it up to the individual senators. Interesting development but I believe that Mitch think Trump went to far with has election fraud. Time to cut the cord.

Last edited:

Your thoughts?

In short, he threw us all under the bus. WE get the fallout now.

I hate to see it that way, I truly do. However, Trump alone had the power to fight and maybe beat the bad guys at their own evil game. As much as claimed to love America and all of us he still slow walked us right into Biden's loving arms. I really can't see it any other way.

Your thoughts?

My sig says it all.

Your thoughts?

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.

“We differ from one another in our politics, and we also differ from one another on issues of constitutional interpretation,” wrote the signatories, which include the co-founder and other members of the conservative Federalist Society legal group. “But despite our differences, our carefully considered views of the law lead all of us to agree that the Constitution permits the impeachment, conviction, and disqualification of former officers, including presidents.”

Seems pretty solid to me :dunno:
Zero evidence he incited any riots
The time line in the WP vindicates Trump. You people believe that rag.

Your thoughts?

Not surprising at all, as it goes along with:
Supreme Court: Retirees Can Be Court-Martialed for Crimes Committed After Service
You ain't free and clear, with the piper paid, by getting out just in time.
So you believe committed a crime after he was President? Didn't the Capitol protest happen before Biden was allegedly sworn in? What crime is he accused of committing? Can Congress impeach a private citizen? Crazy.

Why do you feel the need to defend said criminal so vigorously?
Simple. He's not and never been a criminal and both Impeachments have been a total corruption of the Constitution. The Democrats are not of, for and by the people. They are a hostile entity of, for and by THEMSELVES.
You could have just said "because I fell form the lies". Would have been shorter and still got the point across.

Your thoughts?

My sig says it all.

You believe the good guys can still win? Any idea how? Biden is signing dictatorial EO's like a woodpecker pecking the only tree in the Sahara and we're like as not to be getting an anti-patriot secret police before long. All manner of new federal anti-gun legislation is on the table, and funding has been restored to resume mass abortion. Seems like the bad guys are dancing jigs on the good guys' shallow graves.

Cool, next time the Pubs have the house, Obama should be impeached for starting 5 illegal wars and blowing up American citizens with drone strikes without due process.

IMPEACH 44!

Your thoughts?

My grandfather was a 32nd degree master mason.

I had some of his old stuff around after he passed away. Did you ever wonder why so many politicians and lawyers were masons that went beyond the 32nd degree?

Do you really understand what the BAR is, and what it is for? :dunno:

Here is your background plebeian explanation.

Bar association - Wikipedia

How about why all these lawyers and judges seem to be political in the administration of law and finance?

Internet search this term; "AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION by Augustus Blackstone"

Your thoughts?

My sig says it all.

You believe the good guys can still win? Any idea how? Biden is signing dictatorial EO's like a woodpecker pecking the only tree in the Sahara and we're like as not to be getting an anti-patriot secret police before long. All manner of new federal anti-gun legislation is on the table, and funding has been restored to resume mass abortion. Seems like the bad guys are dancing jigs on the good guys' shallow graves.

I watched the signing of the "EOs" and you could tell he was signing blank pages. The "Oval Office" was a movie set. The "inauguration" had quite a few body doubles there. Also, the military is in charge now. You might search and find out why the American flags on the Mall had yellow fringe on them or yellow borders.

There are other indications that show us that the government is in a panic at this time.

Your thoughts?

Former President Donald Trump can be convicted in an impeachment trial for his role in inciting the Capitol insurrection on Jan. 6 even though he is no longer in office, a bipartisan group of constitutional law scholars wrote in a letter Thursday.

“We differ from one another in our politics, and we also differ from one another on issues of constitutional interpretation,” wrote the signatories, which include the co-founder and other members of the conservative Federalist Society legal group. “But despite our differences, our carefully considered views of the law lead all of us to agree that the Constitution permits the impeachment, conviction, and disqualification of former officers, including presidents.”

Seems pretty solid to me :dunno:
Zero evidence he incited any riots
Well ultimately, yours is just a wildly partisan radical's opinion, instead of one that actually matters :dunno:
If you want to call an opinion endorsed by the federalist society "partisan" go right ahead. Just not entirely sure that the party you claim it represents is correct.

Your thoughts?

You mean by commiting a military coup he would have saved the country? What country are you referring to? Zimbabwe?

Your thoughts?

My sig says it all.

I watched the signing of the "EOs" and you could tell he was signing blank pages. The "Oval Office" was a movie set. The "inauguration" had quite a few body doubles there. Also, the military is in charge now. You might search and find out why the American flags on the Mall had yellow fringe on them or yellow borders.

There are other indications that show us that the government is in a panic at this time.

So what you are getting at, and I am trying to wrap my head around it, is that much the same way as the media completely blacked out Trump's election win, they are blacking out Biden's transition and the whole inauguration, etc. is nothing but a Hollywood set or some kind of green screen CGI movie production?

While I would really like to believe the good guys are taking direct action against the bad guys, it'd be one hell of a disservice to the American People to allow us all to believe all is lost, Trump stepped down, and Evil is reigning supreme across the land. America doesn't work that way; the People must be kept in the loop and we did not vote for a military dictatorship, no matter how temporary.

If such a thing were possible or even going down as we speak, then whoever is in charge really needs to get the word out. There are other plots in play, on the verge of moving on their own to rectify certain situations, or so I've heard. If such actors are left unaware of good guy actions, the situation could get a whole hell of a lot messier.

New Topics

Forum List

Back