Serious Question - Covid Medical Letters

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I'm coming across a LOT of companies that still have COVID discrimination practices in place.
You HAVE to have "the jab" for them to hire you. Not only is this discrimination, it's cutting down on the amount of people able to find work.

Companies are whining and complaining like little bitches about getting "the jab", and then in the same breath, bitching and whining about not being able to find anyone to hire!!! LIKE DUUUUUH!!!!!

Anyway.........I've asked my doctor if he will write me a COVID letter stating I have many medical issues already and giving me "the jab" would put me in further jeapordy, than what my current medical issues already have put me in.

He said "I don't do those letters".

I've looked online and researched this, and there are online doctors that will write the letter for a fee, but you have to provide all sorts of medical tests in order for them to write the letter. Bullshit!

Anybody know anywhere I can go to get one of these letters that will make these Commie Companies happy, so I can get a fucking job??

I'm coming across a LOT of companies that still have COVID discrimination practices in place.
You HAVE to have "the jab" for them to hire you. Not only is this discrimination, it's cutting down on the amount of people able to find work.

Companies are whining and complaining like little bitches about getting "the jab", and then in the same breath, bitching and whining about not being able to find anyone to hire!!! LIKE DUUUUUH!!!!!

Anyway.........I've asked my doctor if he will write me a COVID letter stating I have many medical issues already and giving me "the jab" would put me in further jeapordy, than what my current medical issues already have put me in.

He said "I don't do those letters".

I've looked online and researched this, and there are online doctors that will write the letter for a fee, but you have to provide all sorts of medical tests in order for them to write the letter. Bullshit!

Anybody know anywhere I can go to get one of these letters that will make these Commie Companies happy, so I can get a fucking job??
You've learned a valuable lesson about ethical behaviour by most doctors.

Some will compromise principles for pay.

serious answer: Who has already told you that the vaccines are safe and effective?

Forum List

Back