Serious question... Biden to allow 1 million barrels of oil traveling 1 mile on open ocean by canceling

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
Biden to cancel Keystone Pipeline on day 1…
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?

Actually, a major tanker catastrophe would be heaven sent for those persons (and groups of persons) looking to stick it to The American Oil Industry.

The media will whip up a frenzy (something they've always been good at), Congress and the EPA will swoop in with pre-written legislation guaranteed to torpedo American oil production. Mission Accomplished.

The more dead birds, and the more Hollywood stars posing for photo ops with them, the better.

67GJL746S4HL772IJDEFL2YV5M.jpg

They couldn't care less.

in fact....hurting America IS the goal.

Every time I see someone with an Obama/Biden or Biden/harris bumper sticker at a gas station crying about the $6.00 per gallon price
of gas, I'll offer them a soiled tissue to cry in and a Trump sticker to cover it. While laughing at them.

Biden is not the sharpest peanut in the turd.

They couldn't care less.

Every time I see someone with an Obama/Biden or Biden/harris bumper sticker at a gas station crying about the $6.00 per gallon price
of gas, I'll offer them a soiled tissue to cry in and a Trump sticker to cover it. While laughing at them.

The people pulling his strings are tho.

They couldn't care less.

The people pulling his strings are tho.

You mean people like Kamaltoe Harris, AOC, and Bernie Sanders..... Oops lmost forgot Xi Jinping and Georgie Soros....

Last edited:
You mean people like Kamaltoe Harris, AOC, and Bernie Sanders.....

No.

Those are all puppets.
I'm talking about the Bilderburg group and the Globalist billionaires.
Besides, among democrat women, Harris is gorgeous compared to most of them. Not that I like her

It's her Indian heritage that gives her any beauty.

They couldn't care less.

Hah!! Gasoline under $2.00/gallon will be a thing of the past and you're right expect to be paying $6.00/gallon or more before summer os out. Thank you Joey Xi and his fellow Marxist friends.

The MSM will cover for biden in the same way.

Truer words were never spoken.
I said LONG ago the Conservative Right better develop their own platforms and get away from leftist Social media. No one listened.
Now I'm saying the Conservative Right better figure out how to stop the Left media or they will become irrelevant in America. (More irrelevant)
The Right needs to collectively buy out All the Left Media. AT ALL COSTS. Or at least financially cripple them.

As long as one person on the Right supports the left media through advertising or any form of patronage, we're ALl screwed.

Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?
Wouldn't such things constitute serious national security and economic threats to this nation, otherwise these things for which Biden is contemplating doing now ???

If Biden starts destroying the nation, then of course the 25th amendment should be used swiftly against him. He must be removed from office just like the governor of california is under recall for his crazy, and the governor in NYC should be removed also for his crazy. Biden shouldn't be trusted, because anyone who uses RACE-BAITING as a weapon against his opponents, will use anything against his opponent's.

Is the nation living in the twilight zone now ??

Not having some kind of sense to protect this nation by using the tools given it to do so, is complete and utter irresponsibility on those who are tasked with using such tools in the PROPER WAY.

Have we as a nation lost our very way now ? Starting to get real folks.

Think I'll wait and believe this one when I see it happen.

Year
Average Annual Gas Prices (In Dollars)*
2.469​
2.794​
2.698​
2.242​

Think I'll wait and believe this one when I see it happen.
See it happen ?????? Won't that be too late by then ??? Why wait till the catastrophy happens before act ??? An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Year
2.469​
2.794​
2.698​
2.242​
Not only gas prices will be affected by Xiden's energy policies, but electric power costs will jump too.
Biden wants zero carbon emissions by 2035 for electric power generation. So in 2021 the typical cost per kwh is about $0.10
1610972078000.png

Look above at how much oil, gas, and coal power generation needs to be replaced assuming renewables can keep pace, about 100,000,000 kw, or 100,000 Mw at today's demand. That equates to 40 or more new nuke plants, depending on demand growth to 2050 (chart below) of ~239,000 Mw which equates to about 100 big new nuke plants, if there is even enough nuclear fuel to support them. In other words, scrapping all power generation emissions by 2035 means skyrocketing electricity costs, if it can even be done.

The chart below is the current power mix projection w/o Xiden's "zero emissions by 2035" policy.

1610972318050.png

So zero emission power generation looks like the democrat's "Guam capsizing" idea, on steroids.

Last edited:
Year
2.469​
2.794​
2.698​
2.242​
Ok, so they came down over time, now what after Biden takes over with his bullcrap ??

Forum List

Back