Serious question... Biden to allow 1 million barrels of oil traveling 1 mile on open ocean by canceling

Warren Buffet "compensated" obama for not allowing the Keystone pipeline ...Buffet transported the oil by railroad & you rarely heard of a train derailment spilling oil...BUT IT HAPPENED ALMOST EVERY WEEK!

The MSM will cover for biden in the same way.
Yep.

Make no mistake. This has ZERO to do with the environment and 100% a power play for MONEY.

It's all BULLSHIT.

Keystone wasn't needed 10 years ago and its not needed now... Stop lying about the railroad.

Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
Biden to cancel Keystone Pipeline on day 1…
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?
Gas is already up about a quarter or more. Big oil will see this as a chance to cash in with Biden. Who voted for this???

electricity and natural gas prices.lolol........up up and away in my beautiful balloon.

Hello 3 bucks by summer. 4 bucks soon to follow............yiiippppeeeeeee

LOLOL.. You are completely uneducable.
Keystone pipeline that has 700 barrels traveling 1 mile on dry land and joining 185,000 miles of oil/gas pipelines.
“Biden indicates plans to cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit on first day in office, sources confirm.”

Trump allowed Keystone to be built because being a logical rational, environmentalist... Trump like most smart people came to the conclusion that if the pipeline wasn't built, Canada would resort to 1 million barrel oil tankers.

Heavy fuel oil -- thicker and dirtier than lighter grades -- is both shipped as cargo and used as a transport fuel. Because it does not evaporate, heavy fuel oil in severe Arctic conditions would be virtually impossible to clean up. Because oil spill response is virtually nonexistent in much of the Arctic, cleanup efforts are greatly disabled. A spill in open waters where birds, fish and wildlife concentrate could lead to ecosystem collapse.

So please someone who agrees with Biden, explain how shipping 1 million barrels over 1 mile in severe Arctic conditions is SAFER than shipping 700 barrels over 1 mile of pipeline (joining 185,000 miles of pipeline!!!) on drylands?

Brilliant idea, middle of a global pandemic with economic devastation is the perfect time to kill jobs and screw over working people. I TOLD YOU SO these Dems are bought and paid for, they don't give a shit about the people.
Just said on TV, 20,000 jobs lost from the Keystone pipeline shutdown.

20,000 jobs is an asinine lie.
What shithole country are you from? Don't tell me the USA, because I won't believe you.

If Keystone creates 4,000 temp jobs I'd be surprised. Ask a pipeline man.. 20,000 jobs is a bald faced lie. Of course I'm from the USA.. My family has been here since 1620.. I just know something about real pipelines..
Well if YOU ARE knowledgeable about "pipelines" tell me which is safer.. 185,000 miles of pipeline versus 1 million barrels in ONE oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open Arctic ocean? Stay on topic!
Libs are experts at the Pipe Line. Just not this type.

LOLOL.. I know more about pipelines than you will every know,, and Trump is grossly ignorant and uneducable.
So if you are so...f...king smart... which can cause more damage, dummy? 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean or 700 barrels traveling 1 mile in a pipeline on dry land?
Why is that so difficult to answer? Trump knew it. Why are you being evasive? Answer which would cause more DAMAGE to the environment and if you are so smart what happened with the
Exxon Valdez in 1989?

You are trying to reduce it to an either/or question.. LOLOL.. Canada isn't going to ship crude to Houston on an oil tanker... Canada won't even let Keystone build a pipeline to the Pacific across their pristine landscape because Keystone has a crappy safety record.
How stupid!
Alberta Premier Jason Kenney said Monday he will seek legal damages if reports are true that Biden plans to scrap the pipeline on his first day upon taking office. Biden’s plan is outlined in transition documents seen by Canadian media outlets.

“We hope President-elect Biden will show respect for Canada and will sit down and at the very least talk to us,” Kenney said.
Are these Canadians stupid, uneducable???
Backers of the project say it would stimulate the U.S. economy and enhance energy security, stressing that a new pipeline is the cheapest, safest way to transport dirty tar-sands crude from Canada’s booming oil fields to U.S. refineries.

Environmentalists, who earlier this month chained themselves to the White House fence in protest, counter that it would endanger the water supply in several states and exacerbate climate change. They want to stop or slow the exploitation of an energy source the Sierra Club calls “the most toxic fossil fuel on the planet.”What Happens if the Keystone XL Pipeline Isn't Built?

Warren Buffet "compensated" obama for not allowing the Keystone pipeline ...Buffet transported the oil by railroad & you rarely heard of a train derailment spilling oil...BUT IT HAPPENED ALMOST EVERY WEEK!

The MSM will cover for biden in the same way.
Yep.

Make no mistake. This has ZERO to do with the environment and 100% a power play for MONEY.

It's all BULLSHIT.

Keystone wasn't needed 10 years ago and its not needed now... Stop lying about the railroad.

FACTS so easy to get IF if you are an ignorant "pipeline" expert!

12/5, 2016,
Nearly 9 million gallons of crude oil have spilled from pipelines in the United States since 2010.
54,545 barrels per year! FAR, less than what 1,000,000 barrels traveling 1 mile would do!

Gas is already up about a quarter or more. Big oil will see this as a chance to cash in with Biden. Who voted for this???

electricity and natural gas prices.lolol........up up and away in my beautiful balloon.

Brilliant idea, middle of a global pandemic with economic devastation is the perfect time to kill jobs and screw over working people. I TOLD YOU SO these Dems are bought and paid for, they don't give a shit about the people.

What shithole country are you from? Don't tell me the USA, because I won't believe you.

If Keystone creates 4,000 temp jobs I'd be surprised. Ask a pipeline man.. 20,000 jobs is a bald faced lie. Of course I'm from the USA.. My family has been here since 1620.. I just know something about real pipelines..
Well if YOU ARE knowledgeable about "pipelines" tell me which is safer.. 185,000 miles of pipeline versus 1 million barrels in ONE oil tanker traveling 1 mile on the open Arctic ocean? Stay on topic!

LOLOL.. I know more about pipelines than you will every know,, and Trump is grossly ignorant and uneducable.
So if you are so...f...king smart... which can cause more damage, dummy? 1 million barrels traveling one mile on the open ocean or 700 barrels traveling 1 mile in a pipeline on dry land?
Why is that so difficult to answer? Trump knew it. Why are you being evasive? Answer which would cause more DAMAGE to the environment and if you are so smart what happened with the
Exxon Valdez in 1989?

You are trying to reduce it to an either/or question.. LOLOL.. Canada isn't going to ship crude to Houston on an oil tanker... Canada won't even let Keystone build a pipeline to the Pacific across their pristine landscape because Keystone has a crappy safety record.
How stupid!
Alberta Premier Jason Kenney said Monday he will seek legal damages if reports are true that Biden plans to scrap the pipeline on his first day upon taking office. Biden’s plan is outlined in transition documents seen by Canadian media outlets.

“We hope President-elect Biden will show respect for Canada and will sit down and at the very least talk to us,” Kenney said.

Its easier to clean up an oil spill in the ocean than in our creeks and rivers.

Oil spill settlement money eyed for Yellowstone River ...
Dec 19, 2020 · Money for the land would come from $9.5 million in settlement funds paid by the ExxonMobil Pipeline Co. to the state of Montana following the 2011 Yellowstone River oil spill

Exxon Valdez in 1989?

How stupid!

Backers of the project say it would stimulate the U.S. economy and enhance energy security, stressing that a new pipeline is the cheapest, safest way to transport dirty tar-sands crude from Canada’s booming oil fields to U.S. refineries.

Environmentalists, who earlier this month chained themselves to the White House fence in protest, counter that it would endanger the water supply in several states and exacerbate climate change. They want to stop or slow the exploitation of an energy source the Sierra Club calls “the most toxic fossil fuel on the planet.”What Happens if the Keystone XL Pipeline Isn't Built?

Pipelines are the best way to move oil.. 1) Keystone is a shitty company. 2) the pipeline isn't needed and 3) they are lying their asses off about 20,000 jobs.

The U.S. State Department's estimates were much more modest - up to approximately 6,000 jobs - and one independent review was even less optimistic, estimating that the pipeline would create fewer than 2,000 short-term construction positions in the U.S.
How does that alter the risks that Biden is taking with our environment? AGAIN.. 1 million barrels a day via oil tanker because dummies don't comprehend that the 700 barrels traveling 1 mile is
SAFER!!!
LOLOL. The TDS is astounding. If Trump told them not to slice their dicks off, then they would in a min.LOLOL

Trump is seriously ignorant about the oil business..
Sure is. Paying 2 bucks a gallon is ignorant I'll give you that. Plus not needing Arab oil anymore. Total fuck up.

We all but stopped buying Arab oil more than a decade ago.

The U.S. State Department's estimates were much more modest - up to approximately 6,000 jobs - and one independent review was even less optimistic, estimating that the pipeline would create fewer than 2,000 short-term construction positions in the U.S.
How does that alter the risks that Biden is taking with our environment? AGAIN.. 1 million barrels a day via oil tanker because dummies don't comprehend that the 700 barrels traveling 1 mile is
SAFER!!!
LOLOL. The TDS is astounding. If Trump told them not to slice their dicks off, then they would in a min.LOLOL

Sure is. Paying 2 bucks a gallon is ignorant I'll give you that. Plus not needing Arab oil anymore. Total fuck up.

SAFER!!!

Saudi Arabia is No. 2 supplier of oil to the United States
The United States still imports 7.9 million barrels of foreign crude per day and a sizable chunk comes from Saudi Arabia, the world’s largest oil exporter.
See that date? 2018! A decade ago would be 2010!
Why would anyone believe what you write?
Wow and YOU define yourself as an expert on pipelines.
Pretty damn low definition I guess!

They couldn't care less.

in fact....hurting America IS the goal.

Every time I see someone with an Obama/Biden or Biden/harris bumper sticker at a gas station crying about the $6.00 per gallon price
of gas, I'll offer them a soiled tissue to cry in and a Trump sticker to cover it. While laughing at them.

Hah!! Gasoline under $2.00/gallon will be a thing of the past and you're right expect to be paying $6.00/gallon or more before summer os out. Thank you Joey Xi and his fellow Marxist friends.
Wait until the kids working in the convenience store with gas pumps outside start getting $15 an hour. Then your ghas price per gallon will go up even more.

There is a glut of oil in the world and the struggle is to keep the ppb up to prevent domestic producers from going out of business. Don't you pump your own gas?

Keystone is a boondoggle .. It isn't needed.... and they have a lousy safety record.
1. Boondoggle?? Corporations don't stay in business if they have dumb ideas like the democrat's "Guam capsizing" idea.
2. Stopping the Keystone pipeline means oil tankers and higher gas prices, another dumb idea.
3. Got a link for your safety claims?

There's not enough oil to fill the pipeline or maintain flow and pressure.

You can google Keystones pipeline accidents over the past 20 years..

Pipelines can and should be monitored from a central location that can look at flow rates and pressure in real time.

Lots of Corporations make money on boondoggles.

Canada won't let Keystone build west to the Pacific thru their pristine forests.
The KSP has automatic safety valves with backup redundancy manual safety valves installed every quarter mile. If the oil pressure drops by 20 PSI the valves close upstream and downstream. If any portion of the line is breached the 'spill' would be miniscule. Underneath the pipeline there is absorbent sand above a one inch thick rubber membrane which contains any spill.
Time for people to fucking WISE UP! to reality!

They couldn't care less.

in fact....hurting America IS the goal.

Every time I see someone with an Obama/Biden or Biden/harris bumper sticker at a gas station crying about the $6.00 per gallon price
of gas, I'll offer them a soiled tissue to cry in and a Trump sticker to cover it. While laughing at them.

Hah!! Gasoline under $2.00/gallon will be a thing of the past and you're right expect to be paying $6.00/gallon or more before summer os out. Thank you Joey Xi and his fellow Marxist friends.
Wait until the kids working in the convenience store with gas pumps outside start getting $15 an hour. Then your ghas price per gallon will go up even more.

There is a glut of oil in the world and the struggle is to keep the ppb up to prevent domestic producers from going out of business. Don't you pump your own gas?

Keystone is a boondoggle .. It isn't needed.... and they have a lousy safety record.
1. Boondoggle?? Corporations don't stay in business if they have dumb ideas like the democrat's "Guam capsizing" idea.
2. Stopping the Keystone pipeline means oil tankers and higher gas prices, another dumb idea.
3. Got a link for your safety claims?

There's not enough oil to fill the pipeline or maintain flow and pressure.

You can google Keystones pipeline accidents over the past 20 years..

Pipelines can and should be monitored from a central location that can look at flow rates and pressure in real time.

Lots of Corporations make money on boondoggles.

Canada won't let Keystone build west to the Pacific thru their pristine forests.
The KSP has automatic safety valves with backup redundancy manual safety valves installed every quarter mile. If the oil pressure drops by 20 PSI the valves close upstream and downstream. If any portion of the line is breached the 'spill' would be miniscule. Underneath the pipeline there is absorbent sand above a one inch thick rubber membrane which contains any spill.
Time for people to fucking WISE UP! to reality!
And as I've consistently asked: Which has more environmental damage potential?
1,000,000 barrels traveling 1 mile in an oil tanker on the open ocean OR
700 barrels traveling 1 mile in a pipeline (with above...) on drylands?
Caribbean Threatened By 1.3 Million Barrels Of Oil From Sinking Oil Tanker

Forum List

Back