Serie or Film you Watch every year ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
I ask because some serie i do Watch every year still if i kind of remember the story!

Columbo the 12 Saisons:

And
Bewitched the 8 Saisons, this one is my favorite

And you ?

I ask because some serie i do Watch every year still if i kind of remember the story!

Columbo the 12 Saisons:

And

And you ?

Cool hand Luke and One flew over the Cookoos nest. I try and watch them every year but some times life does not agree with what I am trying to accomplish. Lately here is disagrees much more often.

Columbo the 12 Saisons:

And

And you ?

Cool hand Luke and One flew over the Cookoos nest. I try and watch them every year but some times life does not agree with what I am trying to accomplish. Lately here is disagrees much more often.

I always try in the same months of the year but a little like you I have to want and not have too much trouble.
I hope you don't have too much trouble right now?

Lemon Drop Kid, with Bob HOpe.

off the wall Christmas movie.

Columbo the 12 Saisons:

And

And you ?

I always try in the same months of the year but a little like you I have to want and not have too much trouble.

Realy dark days around here. I am fine but some members of my family are in real trouble. My children especiallly. My wife filed for seperation three years back and the courts decided to leave her in the house with my children and horrible things followed. I recently after ungoddly money spent have gooten my home back but the kids are now adults. My children went from honor role, top orchestra and chior, to high school drop outs in just a few months and there was not much I could do about it as they were both over the age of sixteen. There mother gave them no rules and even moved a twenty year old man in with my daughter. Now they both have drug problems. In my house on every wall there is evidence of extreme violence and to be quite frank every time I walk by it messes with my head in ways unimaginable. Once I get the trash out of the home which toiok two dumpster so far i will start erasing that violence or evidence of it. That is jut the start of it. So ya better days in the past but with my battle cry of of " Et dicet ascendens operiam cum indomabili ". I will make things right once again.

The Quiet Man ... :cool:
My husband has 86 western films rather from the 50s a lot with John Wayne but this one he doesn't have this one LOL, John Wayne to play in different categories of film.

Columbo the 12 Saisons:

And

And you ?

Realy dark days around here. I am fine but some members of my family are in real trouble. My children especiallly. My wife filed for seperation three years back and the courts decided to leave her in the house with my children and horrible things followed. I recently after ungoddly money spent have gooten my home back but the kids are now adults. My children went from honor role, top orchestra and chior, to high school drop outs in just a few months and there was not much I could do about it as they were both over the age of sixteen. There mother gave them no rules and even moved a twenty year old man in with my daughter. Now they both have drug problems. In my house on every wall there is evidence of extreme violence and to be quite frank every time I walk by it messes with my head in ways unimaginable. Once I get the trash out of the home which toiok two dumpster so far i will start erasing that violence or evidence of it. That is jut the start of it. So ya better days in the past but with my battle cry of of " Et dicet ascendens operiam cum indomabili ". I will make things right once again.

I'm sorry for you, I hope things will work out.

Columbo the 12 Saisons:

And

And you ?

I'm sorry for you, I hope things will work out.

I will not give it any other choice.

Columbo the 12 Saisons:

And

And you ?

Good Luck!

Louis de Funès , one the greatest actor for comedie in France !

"Serie"? "Saison"?
Series or film in the title for a choice, the season is to say how many season there is in the series like Columbo, there are 12 seasons and for bewitched there are 8 seasons

I seem to be watching Patrick McGoohan's "The Prisoner" TV series annually these days.

17 episodes (of those, three are just filler and can be skipped, they were added to sell the series to the American market), but the rest largely still seem to apply in today's society.

I love many movies and series! Just some examples, I watch every year The X Files, Columbo, The Neverending story and many others! :biggrin::biggrin:

!!!

"Artax! Stupid horse!" :auiqs.jpg:

Love that film.
ARTAX.jpg

:biggrin:

Forum List

Back