Separation of Church and State

It ain't there. Libs are wrong on this one. If Congress wants to set up a national religion, they can do so.
No they can't. It violates the 1st amendment.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

If we truly believe in Separation of Church and State why de we allow so called reverends to run for office. Seems to be this should bar any clergyman be it a minister, priest or rabbi from holding office.
To the Marxists anything public especially schools, there cant be any teaching of God, because then the kids grow up knowing God will take care of them, not government. But what is so fucking hypocritical is when Rafael Wormnocker, advertises for running for senate and he is still a murdering baby killer minister for BLM blacks. What is worse, are the dumbass blacks in Georgia who will vote for such an EVIL creature.

If we truly believe in Separation of Church and State why de we allow so called reverends to run for office. Seems to be this should bar any clergyman be it a minister, priest or rabbi from holding office.
Start with taxing churches and banning them from being used as voting sites

If you understood Jefferson argument when he said this, you would understand why.

Good point. Black politicians who assume the title of Reverend are usually democrats and they get a pass in the political arena. There are no Christian priests in recent political positions nor are there any white Christian pastors. The modern version of "separation of church and state" had no basis in Constitutional law and was an invention of a liberal Supreme Court in the late 40's. The majority opinion was authored by a former KKK member who was appointed to the Court by FDR. The reason for the decision seems to be centered on the proliferation of Christian and mostly Catholic elementary schools that were springing up at the time. The FDR loyalists in the Court wanted to stop the challenge to the federal education system and a former KKK member who once pledged an abiding hatred toward Papists as well as blacks would be the perfect ploy.

Good point. Black politicians who assume the title of Reverend are usually democrats and they get a pass in the political arena. There are no Christian priests in recent political positions nor are there any white Christian pastors. The modern version of "separation of church and state" had no basis in Constitutional law and was an invention of a liberal Supreme Court in the late 40's. The majority opinion was authored by a former KKK member who was appointed to the Court by FDR. The reason for the decision seems to be centered on the proliferation of Christian and mostly Catholic elementary schools that were springing up at the time. The FDR loyalists in the Court wanted to stop the challenge to the federal education system and a former KKK member who once pledged an abiding hatred toward Papists as well as blacks would be the perfect ploy.

What ruling is this supposedly?

To the Marxists anything public especially schools, there cant be any teaching of God, because then the kids grow up knowing God will take care of them, not government. But what is so fucking hypocritical is when Rafael Wormnocker, advertises for running for senate and he is still a murdering baby killer minister for BLM blacks. What is worse, are the dumbass blacks in Georgia who will vote for such an EVIL creature.

Dumbass blacks in Georgia? I can't imagine why black folk aren't just swarming to join your party.

White Nationalists want a white nation, as the name implies. Whites only.

Christian Nationalists want a Christian nation. Christians only. Preferably white. A theocracy. Like Iran.

Christian Nationalists will have to repeal the First Amendment to achieve this.

who said we believe in something that doesnt exist???

1834:

On my arrival in the United States the religious aspect of the country was the first thing that struck my attention; and the longer I stayed there, the more I perceived the great political consequences resulting from this new state of things. In France I had almost always seen the spirit of religion and the spirit of freedom marching in opposite directions. But in America I found they were intimately united and that they reigned in common over the same country. My desire to discover the causes of this phenomenon increased from day to day. In order to satisfy it I questioned the members of all the different sects; I sought especially the society of the clergy, who are the depositaries of the different creeds and are especially interested in their duration. As a member of the Roman Catholic Church, I was more particularly brought into contact with several of its priests, with whom I became intimately acquainted. To each of these men I expressed my astonishment and explained my doubts. I found that they differed upon matters of detail alone, and that they all attributed the peaceful dominion of religion in their country mainly to the separation of church and state. I do not hesitate to affirm that during my stay in America I did not meet a single individual, of the clergy or the laity, who was not of the same opinion on this point.

Tocqueville: Book I Chapter 17

The unbelievers of Europe attack the Christians as their political opponents rather than as their religious adversaries; they hate the Christian religion as the opinion of a party much more than as an error of belief; and they reject the clergy less because they are the representatives of the Deity than because they are the allies of government.

In Europe, Christianity has been intimately united to the powers of the earth. Those powers are now in decay, and it is, as it were, buried under their ruins. The living body of religion has been bound down to the dead corpse of superannuated polity; cut but the bonds that restrain it, and it will rise once more. I do not know what could restore the Christian church of Europe to the energy of its earlier days; that power belongs to God alone; but it may be for human policy to leave to faith the full exercise of the strength which it still retains.

Forum List

Back