Sentenced to 3 Years For Jan 6 Violence

"Judge Howell said, "they were not patriots on Jan. 6, and no one who broke the police lines and stopped the democratic process was a patriot that day."
These people broke the law and need to held accountable for the actions. Punished. Stipulated. Can't argue. I'd just like to see some degree of leniency or help for them, because they really are victims in their own way.

I don't claim to fully understand the nature of group pathology, but these people have been manipulated and used in a way that this country just hasn't seen before. They believed the actions they were taking were fully justified and in the best interests of (what they perceived to be) their country. They're like children who believe that pro wrestling is real.

Maybe some kind of psychiatric and/or group counseling could replace some of their jail time. The clouds need to clear. This misguided paranoia is not healthy. Most of these people have families.

Hey dumbass......
Remember the little leftist fucktards in Seattle?
Here's one of the leftist fucktards........
More bullshit from the leftards. ^^^
You fuckers lie so much
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has become a new version of the 'Long Goodbye'. The handshake that never let's go. No?

The good poster 'scruffy' has been posting for days that he is leaving this forum. Off to a bigger, better, more important gig in, I think, Burbank.

Yet, here is posting at 4 in the morning, at 5 in the morning, 7 in the morning, almost 8 in the morning?

One has to wonder about that new assignment, what with his anger issues, and crass vulgarity. What kind of gig needs that?
I honestly don't know. But am curious.

These people broke the law and need to held accountable for the actions. Punished. Stipulated. Can't argue. I'd just like to see some degree of leniency or help for them, because they really are victims in their own way.
They're like children who believe that pro wrestling is real.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You make a valid argument, '58. They were the duped and snookered. They believed. And absolutely, they have been and many still are....been manipulated for mendacious purposes.

But still, there is such a thing as 'agency'. Meaning, they are responsible for their actions and their decisions before, during, and after the attack on our legislators and police. Don Trump didn't spray the MACE. Or Taze the downed cop. Or drag the policeman down the concrete steps and stomp on him.

That is the most overt actions some of these blokes took. But also many of them realized they had screwed-up....and attempted to scrub their social media chemtrails, buried the stolen police badge, threatened their kids if they snitched, and on and on in their attempts to hide or misdirect what they did.

(thank you, Sedition Hunters for your work: Sedition Hunters in finding many of these Dicks & Karens.) (please click the link)

In short, '58, I'm OK with the sentences handed-down so far. In fact, I think some of the sentences could have had a little more oomph. But, I am moved by that duped dope from the cabinet shop in Ohio. I can be sympathetic to that poor TDS'r. So, if he didn't smack a cop, smash a door or window, or spray MACE-in-the-face as those two 'crowd-surfers' who just got sentenced did, then lock the cabinet guy up for 6-months, put an ankle monitor on him for another 6, and give him 3yrs of probation.

As some poster observed above.......assaulting federal police while attacking and vandalizing the People's House and terrorizing our legislators and their staffs, many of them young interns from high-school or college......is different..... than attacking a police precinct station in Somewhere, USA. Violently smashing a door to get to our legislators to stop them enacting the People's business is not like smashing the window at the Nike shop on Main Street. It is different.

ps....Mac1958:
Another hat-tip for your spot-on analogy: "They're like children who believe that pro wrestling is real."

That is perhaps the most succinct and accurate description I think I've seen in these 7-years of MAGA-think.

I don't claim to fully understand the nature of group pathology, but these people have been manipulated and used in a way that this country just hasn't seen before. They believed the actions they were taking were fully justified and in the best interests of (what they perceived to be) their country. They're like children who believe that pro wrestling is real.

Maybe some kind of psychiatric and/or group counseling could replace some of their jail time. The clouds need to clear. This misguided paranoia is not healthy. Most of these people have families.
It's like the guy who testified at the last hearing. Ayres from Ohio. After the fact he then realized he was duped and it was wrong. His fate before a judge is coming. If being convicted for a crime like at the Capitol, any and all convictions should make an example for others. Slapping a wrist isn't just.

"Law and Order"

It's like the guy who testified at the last hearing. Ayres from Ohio. After the fact he then realized he was duped and it was wrong. His fate before a judge is coming. If being convicted for a crime like at the Capitol, any and all convictions should make an example for others. Slapping a wrist isn't just.

"Law and Order"
Can't argue, especially given the historical significance of the event and what led up to it.

I just hope that the contrast between the insurrectionists and the seditionists is clear and appropriately addressed in punishment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has become a new version of the 'Long Goodbye'. The handshake that never let's go. No?

The good poster 'scruffy' has been posting for days that he is leaving this forum. Off to a bigger, better, more important gig in, I think, Burbank.

Yet, here is posting at 4 in the morning, at 5 in the morning, 7 in the morning, almost 8 in the morning?

One has to wonder about that new assignment, what with his anger issues, and crass vulgarity. What kind of gig needs that?
Curiosity killed the cat.

You really want to know?

I'll tell you.

I have a special computer in Burbank, it's kind of like an AI thing. I put words into it, and belief trees come out.

It's an interesting technology, it uses neural networks, it's programmed "approximately" the same way as the computers that compose music.

Belief trees, right now, are a hot commodity. I package them and sell them. It's not personal information, it's only "examples of belief". Here's 500 people who don't like abortion, let's see what else they don't like.

But it's more than simple correlative marketing, my stuff tells you "why". Once you understand the underlying assumptions you can predict with great certainty the belief and logic in other areas. For example, beliefs around abortion and birth control are related. But what kind of a relationship? Religious people look at that equation from a whole different perspective, using a different set of assumptions.

So my little exercise here, has been about something specific, someone wanted to know something and I gave them the landscape. No big deal, nothing secret, it's all in public, basically it's a glorified polling method, that's all.

So, there you go. Happy now?

Dude - I told you, I:m in the music business. In the entertainment industry. I don't like politics. I happen to have certain skills and technology that other people don't have, and once in a while I get called upon to use them. I use this exact same technology to get Atmos mappings for my speaker systems, if that means anything. The underlying computing engine is exactly the same.

We've had lots of riots.

YOU are teh ones singling out ONE riot, for special hyper aggressive investigation and charging.
Sure, you moron.

We've had plenty of riots, not ONE was directed at disrupting the certification of votes and threatening politicians, until Trump and his cult, tried and failed.
That is a violation of their rights.
NO, it isn't retard.
It's a violation of the victim's who were attacked civil rights.

Do felon shit, get felon time.....Damn shame it was not the same way for the BLM crowd but they deserved what they got.
People in the BLM movement who were arrested DID get prison sentences. The difference is, that the ones who rioted were a minority and the riots were condemned by the majority of BLM supporters.

The same can't be said about the 1/6 attack. The majority of Republican, a very large majority, praised them as heros and supported the attack itself. It wasnt condemned at all, except by a small minority. And even those who did condemn it on the right tried to blame it on others.

View attachment 670912

And crying like babies when told they are going to jail.

This is what happens when you listen to Trump and crew.

"Two New York state men who led a mob that overwhelmed police at the perimeter of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 — then bodysurfed over the top of the crowd at a building entrance and pepper-sprayed officers — were both sentenced Friday to 44 months in prison," The New York Times reported. "Cody Mattice, 29, of Greece, N.Y., and James Mault, 30, of Brockport, N.Y., both wept as they stood before Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell and asked for leniency, apologizing for their actions and saying they hoped to return soon to their families and young children. But Howell noted that prosecutors had already cut them a reasonable deal by dropping charges that could have led to far more prison time, and she imposed the sentences requested by the government. Only four other Jan. 6 defendants have been sentenced to longer prison terms."

"Judge Howell said, "they were not patriots on Jan. 6, and no one who broke the police lines and stopped the democratic process was a patriot that day."

Damn, 3 years for pepper spray? I dont know about the rest of you, but ive seen about 10,000 people commit the offense of pepper spraying a crowd in the past 10 years. I mean it happened over and over again at every democrat riot, but no one was arrested. This sentence is crazy.

Damn, 3 years for pepper spray? I dont know about the rest of you, but ive seen about 10,000 people commit the offense of pepper spraying a crowd in the past 10 years. I mean it happened over and over again at every democrat riot, but no one was arrested. This sentence is crazy.
They could have just been shot instead. Attacking officers while leading an armed riot threating the lives of government officials. I would say three years is a light sentence.

Sure, you moron.

We've had plenty of riots, not ONE was directed at disrupting the certification of votes and threatening politicians, until Trump and his cult, tried and failed.

Sure. Others just killed people, or caused millions in damages, or were formal incidents of sedition/treason.

Your motive here is that this is the ONE riot caused by the other side, that gives you an excuse to really hurt your enemies and use what you do to them, to terrorize the people into being afraid to speak out.

You are a tyrant. This is tyranny and oppression happening right in front of us. These people are political prisoners.

You can lie, but the effect on the course of events, will be based on the truth. This is a BIG FUCKING ESCALATION, and one way or another, it will be answered.

And when it does, you are going to whine like a faggot, in utter shock and surprise.

NO, it isn't retard.
It's a violation of the victim's who were attacked civil rights.

The accused have rights too. That are supposed to be respected. Remember when "liberals" used to care about that?

You are a very evil person. You are destroying this nation.

You want a Civil War? Because this is how you get a Civil War.

Sure. Others just killed people, or caused millions in damages, or were formal incidents of sedition/treason.
Like the attack on the capitol.
Your motive here is that this is the ONE riot caused by the other side, that gives you an excuse to really hurt your enemies and use what you do to them, to terrorize the people into being afraid to speak out.
WTF?
What would you like the punishment to be?
You are a tyrant. This is tyranny and oppression happening right in front of us. These people are political prisoners.
You're FOS, you're the tyrant, along with your dear leader.
You can lie, but the effect on the course of events, will be based on the truth. This is a BIG FUCKING ESCALATION, and one way or another, it will be answered.
I know, you whiny fucks, along with your treasonous, dear leader are already trying to rig the next election.
And when it does, you are going to whine like a faggot, in utter shock and surprise.
You pussies already are.
The accused have rights too. That are supposed to be respected. Remember when "liberals" used to care about that?
They should have thought about rights before they were gullible enough, to listen to a lying orange crybaby, LOSER.
You are a very evil person. You are destroying this nation.
I'm not the one who supports and defends, a lying loser who attacked the capitol.
You want a Civil War? Because this is how you get a Civil War.
No, loser this how you get a civil war.

1658149118649.png

People are turning in traitors still.

Forum List

Back