Sentenced to 3 Years For Jan 6 Violence

Yawn. Just like I always do after reading your bullshit.

Ask me if I care

Go ahead, ask me :p
I know you don't you just go get another gallon.

1658059174513.png

Call it whatever you like but still, it was a planned attempt of the take over of our country.

Wow, 2 people get 44 months in prison for attempting to take over the country. Seems like a pretty light sentence for such a serious offense. Just maybe the judge and everyone else with any common sense knows they weren’t trying to take over the country, they simply stepped out of line, got out of control and commited some crimes, much like the BLM protesters have done on many occasions.

And setting fire to a municipal building vs breaking down a door is quite a bit different too huh?
YES, it is.
Depends on the building, depends on what door.

Just like if you stole a car, is it a police car, fire truck, an ambulance or a 1973 Nova.

YES, it is.
Depends on the building, depends on what door.

Just like if you stole a car, is it a police car, fire truck, an ambulance or a 1973 Nova.

Right and these folks burned down or attempted to burn down a police station. Knocking down the door of a federal building but then proceeding NOT to destroy is certainly no more agregious, thus the reason why these guys are getting 44 months and not longer. If they were seen as trying to take over our government, the penalty would most certainly be much harsher.

Nobody yet has answered why any person breaks laws on behalf of ANY politician I don't care what party it is. There would be no circumstance in which I'd even march on behalf of a politician. EVER.

Right and these folks burned down or attempted to burn down a police station. Knocking down the door of a federal building but then proceeding NOT to destroy is certainly no more agregious, thus the reason why these guys are getting 44 months and not longer. If they were seen as trying to take over our government, the penalty would most certainly be much harsher.
No, they weren't retard, no one was IN the fucking building.

What were they trying to interrupt or prevent?
NOW, what were Trumptards trying to prevent or interrupt?

No, they weren't retard, no one was IN the fucking building.

What were they trying to interrupt or prevent?
NOW, what were Trumptards trying to prevent or interrupt?

Prevent or interrupt? Wait, I thought we were talking about them overthrowing our government? Isn’t that what you imbeciles believe?

There were over 10,000 arrests during BLM riots..... Are you saying NONE were prosecuted and got time? None? Not even a handfull? Come on!!!!!
Please point convictions/jail time out for the BLM "protests". I'd like to know too.

I swear I can't find anything as far as convictions/jail time goes, just articles by CNN and the like on how bad it was that they were charged in the first place.....It seems most federal charges were quietly dropped when Tater was installed.

Prevent or interrupt? Wait, I thought we were talking about them overthrowing our government? Isn’t that what you imbeciles believe?
Nope and yep.

The crowd was to put pressure on Pence and other "weak" republicans as Trump called them, to illegally reject the state certified electors for president in the swing states, and replace them with their FAKE TRUMP ELECTORS, and if that didn't work, then plan 2, the Republicans would reject the electors chosen by the voters in each swing state, and sent back to the state legislatures with Republican majorities, to choose their state's winner.

It was a planned SELF COUP DE'TAT..... It requires no violence.

A SELF COUP, is when a legally elected leader, tries to stay in Power ILLEGALLY.

It is the common type coup used in South America.

Please point convictions/jail time out for the BLM "protests". I'd like to know too.

I swear I can't find anything as far as convictions/jail time goes, just articles by CNN and the like on how bad it was that they were charged in the first place.....It seems most federal charges were quietly dropped when Tater was installed.
Why does that matter?

WHATABOUTISM?

I ain't doing your work! :)

You claimed BLM was not sent to jail for any time.

I whole heartedly disagreed! Mainly, because it's impossible.

View attachment 670912

And crying like babies when told they are going to jail.

This is what happens when you listen to Trump and crew.

"Two New York state men who led a mob that overwhelmed police at the perimeter of the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021 — then bodysurfed over the top of the crowd at a building entrance and pepper-sprayed officers — were both sentenced Friday to 44 months in prison," The New York Times reported. "Cody Mattice, 29, of Greece, N.Y., and James Mault, 30, of Brockport, N.Y., both wept as they stood before Chief U.S. District Judge Beryl A. Howell and asked for leniency, apologizing for their actions and saying they hoped to return soon to their families and young children. But Howell noted that prosecutors had already cut them a reasonable deal by dropping charges that could have led to far more prison time, and she imposed the sentences requested by the government. Only four other Jan. 6 defendants have been sentenced to longer prison terms."

"Judge Howell said, "they were not patriots on Jan. 6, and no one who broke the police lines and stopped the democratic process was a patriot that day."

Where is the DOJ that has not made 1 arrest after over 50 attacks and terrorist bombings against Conservatives since May?

Where is the FBI / DOJ that refised to charge Hillary for her crimes that included espionage because she was 'too stupid to know what she was doing'?
- Sounds like that could be a great defense for these people

Where are the Soros DAs who let leftist thieves, rapists, and murderers go, often without charges?

Antifa / BLM protestors who attempted to burn federal marshals / agents alive in federal buildings during 'the summer of love' got less punishment....

Just sayin'.

So much for 'equal justice'...

I ain't doing your work! :)

You claimed BLM was not sent to jail for any time.

I whole heartedly disagreed! Mainly, because it's impossible.
It's WHATABOUTISM with Trumptards, it's all they have.
Disregard what happened at the bank, LOOK what happened at the convenience store.

Forum List

Back