SENSELESS: Oregon man faces charges after he killed Black 19-year-old Aidan Ellison, over playing loud music in parking lot inn where they were both

If the shooting was the other way 'round, it would not have made the news.

Yea because the black teen probably would have been shot on the spot by police.
hahahhahahahah
sure, because blacks resist arrests/attack cops

Yea because whites always follow police orders and don't resist or fight the police.
it all CROSSCHECKS!!!!
.....FACTS: blacks graduate at lower rates and murder/rape/etc at higher rates.....not only does this prove they will have more contacts with the police per capita, but also they will not obey legal commands any less

you consider blacks violent criminals because 12% of them commit crmes

yet you do not consider whites to be criminals even though 10% commit crimes

is the difference of 2% that significant to you?

hahahhahahahah

Yea because whites always follow police orders and don't resist or fight the police.
it all CROSSCHECKS!!!!
.....FACTS: blacks graduate at lower rates and murder/rape/etc at higher rates.....not only does this prove they will have more contacts with the police per capita, but also they will not obey legal commands any less

you consider blacks violent criminals because 12% of them commit crmes

yet you do not consider whites to be criminals even though 10% commit crimes

is the difference of 2% that significant to you?
hahhahahahaaahaha
......no, I don't consider that..you also are babble crapping shit...I did not say ANYTHING like that
....the facts undeniably show blacks commit crimes/etc at HIGHER rates----and you people can't accept that----that's part of the problem

He may also have a lot of problems with noise while he serves a long stretch in prison.
The Prog agendas over the years has enabled this at much higher numbers in violating rights of neighbors and other people. And when someone fights back, this is what happens. Its like the Elitist Progs talk of rising Ocean levels and purchasing oceanfront homes. And of course no windmills in their neighborhoods. These people need to go into an elite Prog neighborhood and do their thing and see what happens.

hahahhahahahah

We don't riot and loot when whites get themselves killed by the police. See the difference?
So...you don't care about justice with your fellow whites. That's quite telling, isn't it?

I wonder how many of these Trumpers would have been clutching their pearls if the black couple in this story would have shot this old lady??

After all...she went to their house with a weapon making threats.....

Trumpers are pathetic....

I wonder how many Trumpers still think this guy got a bad wrap......

Sounds like he committed the crime because of bad rap.

bah-dum tsssss!!

I wonder how many of these Trumpers would have been clutching their pearls if the black couple in this story would have shot this old lady??

After all...she went to their house with a weapon making threats.....

Trumpers are pathetic....
Why shoot an old lady at the door with a stun gun?
If we switch it up... if there was an old black lady at my door with a stun gun yelling about anythjng... I’d tell her to fuck off and then go back to doing whatever I was doing. If she didn’t leave, I’d call the cops and let them deal with it.
I certainly don’t see how shooting her would be justified. How threatening is an arthritic old bag of osteoporosis on the other side of a door? I wouldn’t even open the door just to bitch slap her, as I honestly wouldn’t want to risk hurting the old lady. Maybe shehas dementia, maybe her meds have her messed up. I try to be understanding and not resort to violence, especially when it comes to women/seniors, etc.
I’ve had plenty of instances of women acting like animals. I’ve had black females act like animals and get physical. I didn’t shoot them, when I likely could have. So?

hahahhahahahah

We don't riot and loot when whites get themselves killed by the police. See the difference?
So...you don't care about justice with your fellow whites. That's quite telling, isn't it?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Forum List

Back