Sensationalism Media Bashing Maskless people...

That's it no more mask for me....I'm done with playing along with this shit....if you have a store and you fear my uncovered face I'll shop elsewhere.....
Wear a mask to protect others. Just a little responsibility to keep others safe.

Is that too much to ask?
Stay home if you are afraid. Is that too much to ask?
I am staying home. Not because I'm afraid, because it's the responsible thing to do.

Are you incapable of acting responsibly?
I am acting responsibly. Living life is not irresponsible.
Going out unmasked during a pandemic cannot be responsible by any metric. Just do the right thing by your fellow citizens.

That's it no more mask for me....I'm done with playing along with this shit....if you have a store and you fear my uncovered face I'll shop elsewhere.....
Thanks. Go infect someone else just as stupid as you are.
Hide in your basement along with OBiden....we will be fine without you both...
Day off from work. Went to the beach with the fam. No social distancing. No masks. Refreshing

Wear a mask to protect others. Just a little responsibility to keep others safe.

Is that too much to ask?
I am staying home. Not because I'm afraid, because it's the responsible thing to do.

You are still hiding?....how can you look a brave check out clerk in the eye?...or a bus driver....a cop...or any essential worker....fear is all we have to fear....
I look at their masked face with my masked face.

Why on earth should mask shaming be a thing? Is it an effort among Trumpians to remain consistently rude and wrong?
You are doing harm to yourself and you are not acting responsibly. Creating a false sense of safety knowing full well that the mask will NOT keep you from getting the virus.
I know the mask will not prevent me from getting the virus! But I may have been infected and the symptoms have yet to show up. I wear a mask to protect others. And you should too for the very same reasons.

Is that too much to ask?

You are still hiding?....how can you look a brave check out clerk in the eye?...or a bus driver....a cop...or any essential worker....fear is all we have to fear....

Why on earth should mask shaming be a thing? Is it an effort among Trumpians to remain consistently rude and wrong?
You are doing harm to yourself and you are not acting responsibly. Creating a false sense of safety knowing full well that the mask will NOT keep you from getting the virus.
I know the mask will not prevent me from getting the virus! But I may have been infected and the symptoms have yet to show up. I wear a mask to protect others. And you should too for the very same reasons.
You wearing a mask won't protect others either.

If you think you've been exposed, why are you not quarantined? If you are quarantined, then the entire discussion is moot.

Is that too much to ask?

If you think you've been exposed, why are you not quarantined? If you are quarantined, then the entire discussion is moot.
The mask prevents water droplets from breath, speaking and singing from being propelled into the air. Stuff Fox News doesn't tell you.

I may be infected yet asymptomatic. We've gone over this before.

Would it be responsible to shoot a gun over a populated area? You have a right to bear arms. But you don't shoot like that do you? Because you know that round could hurt or kill someone who was just doing the right thing.

Shouldn't you act with the same level of responsibility during a pandemic?

Is that too much to ask?

The mask prevents water droplets from breath, speaking and singing from being propelled into the air. Stuff Fox News doesn't tell you.

Would it be responsible to shoot a gun over a populated area? You have a right to bear arms. But you don't shoot like that do you? Because you know that round could hurt or kill someone who was just doing the right thing.

Very poor analogy.

The mask does NOT prevent you from giving it to others.

Is that too much to ask?

Very poor analogy.

The mask does NOT prevent you from giving it to others.
Who told you that? What's your source?

Forum List

Back