Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections!

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
But they had a head start....give it time
So, I know Trumpsters don't like math, but let's give it a go anyway: Over 25 million people in the US have had covid, resulting in over 400,000 deaths - approximately 1.6%. 20 million plus have been vaccinated. 1.6% of that would be 320,000 deaths.

Do we have any (sane) reports that 320,000 people have died from the vaccine? Anything remotely close to that??
if 25 million people in the US have had covid, and it has a 99.7% survival rate why do we need a vaccine that is being forced on us?
Is it only to make the paranoid liberal hypochondriacs feel safer?
If people are dying of the vaccine side effects, do you think those what have already an immunity by contact, would have a worse side effect?
Those that already have an immunity by contact, why would they need a vaccine?
Because if you dont get one, you wont get your star on your sleeve so you can travel.

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.
Well that’s an anti-vaxxers lie.
What makes you think it is a lie?

Because no reputable news outlets have confirmed it.

I don't care about the source that carried the news. That isn't important. I didn't even read that article.

I tried to play the Minds video, and when that didn't play, I went straight to bitchute. IOW, I didn't even use the healthimpactnews at all. Just that bitchute video.

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.

That's hilarious.

It really is. Because it's fairly trivial to check these sources. Most people just don't bother. They hear something that supports their current views and run with it. These stories are actually designed to do that, to trigger idiots who will repeat them without discretion.
Who fact checks the fact checkers? Isn't it possible that there is an agenda behind the resource that you depend on to tell you what is a "reliable" news source and what is not?

Doesn't that, in essence, give you permission to turn off your brain and stop your critical thinking abilities?

Oh wait. . . if you have already done that, you won't be able to answer.

Never mind.

Glenn Greenwald: Big Tech is censoring Covid debate
•Dec 28, 2020

It really is. Because it's fairly trivial to check these sources. Most people just don't bother. They hear something that supports their current views and run with it. These stories are actually designed to do that, to trigger idiots who will repeat them without discretion.
Who fact checks the fact checkers?
You don't even need "fact checkers". Go to the site and do your own "whiff" test. See if you can find ANY other sources, ideally sources without obvious political goals.

So, I know Trumpsters don't like math, but let's give it a go anyway: Over 25 million people in the US have had covid, resulting in over 400,000 deaths - approximately 1.6%. 20 million plus have been vaccinated. 1.6% of that would be 320,000 deaths.

Do we have any (sane) reports that 320,000 people have died from the vaccine? Anything remotely close to that??
Don't think that was claimed. If what the vid alleges is happening why isn't it news? The problem we have is the news generally only reports part of the news. That's not our fault

Uh huh - exactly what I was talking about earlier. You make valid observations about media bias and censorship, and then jump from that to "let's believe any random yahoo who says what I want to hear". That's just dumb. Never go full retard.

That's hilarious.

Sorry, with the behavior of the media these last four years, none of them are reputable.

This is the fundamental mistake of the Trump movement. You, quite rightly, recognize the bias in mainstream media. But then from there you jump to the notion that any random moron on the internet can be trusted more. That's just nutty. This is why sane people can't take you seriously.

A random person on the internet, I have no prior knowledge of, is more trustworthy, than people who have proven themselves to be bad faith actors.

Don't think that was claimed. If what the vid alleges is happening why isn't it news?
Because it isn't happening?

The problem we have is the news generally only reports part of the news. That's not our fault

But is your fault that you fill in the blanks with your insanity. Please stop.
You don't know that....and they probably wouldn't admit it if it did

That's hilarious.

Sorry, with the behavior of the media these last four years, none of them are reputable.

This is the fundamental mistake of the Trump movement. You, quite rightly, recognize the bias in mainstream media. But then from there you jump to the notion that any random moron on the internet can be trusted more. That's just nutty. This is why sane people can't take you seriously.

A random person on the internet, I have no prior knowledge of, is more trustworthy, than people who have proven themselves to be bad faith actors.
Then find others besides those two extremes maybe. Do you even try?

Who fact checks the fact checkers?
You don't even need "fact checkers". Go to the site and do your own "whiff" test. See if you can find ANY other sources, ideally sources without obvious political goals.
Perhaps it is my background and education in political science, and the knowledge of how the corporate and government establishment is constructed, but that is not a good way to determine the truth of falsity of this claim.

As I posted previously in this thread, I have seen other instances of this claim being true, just not from the interlocking directorate. I am guessing that you are somewhere over the age of fifty, and have been conditioned to only believe a "fact," if it comes from the mouth pieces of government or the interlocking directorate, am I not correct here?

Uh huh - exactly what I was talking about earlier. You make valid observations about media bias and censorship, and then jump from that to "let's believe any random yahoo who says what I want to hear". That's just dumb. Never go full retard.
. . . so. . . you have no idea who Glen Greenwald is then?

. . .random yahoo :heehee:

How about Edward Snowden? He ring any bells?

:auiqs.jpg:

I agree
The media did a horrible job holding Trump accountable for his misdeeds.

They did a poor job challenging Trump

We should have had a daily......President Trump, That is a LIE

That's hilarious.

Then find others besides those two extremes maybe. Do you even try?

Someone I know nothing of, is not the opposite of someone who has proven themselves bad faith actors.

The opposite end of that would be someone who has proven themselves credible.

ANd yes, there are sources, who I have that opinion of.

. . . so. . . you have no idea who Glen Greenwald is then?

. . .random yahoo :heehee:

How about Edward Snowden? He ring any bells?

:auiqs.jpg:
I've been a fan of Greenwald for years. What's your point? You don't seem to understand what I'm saying. How do you jump from Greenwald's valid critique to - "I'll believe anyfuckingthing!"

I agree
The media did a horrible job holding Trump accountable for his misdeeds.

They did a poor job challenging Trump

We should have had a daily......President Trump, That is a LIE

"Very fine people". and you people made your lie stick.

You are whores.

Forum List

Back