Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections!

Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.

Yep. They're deliberately trying to undermine the vaccination effort, just as they've been deliberately trying to undermine our response to the pandemic from the start. I do suspect that much of this bullshit is being generated by foreign trolls who hope to keep us mired in it for as long as possible. Fuck them, and fuck the idiots who repeat this trash.
Why?

I watched the video, nothing makes me think "they" are doing that. . . what motive do they have to do that?

That guy doesn't look foreign at all.

Did you watch the video?

I believe he is genuine. What nation is putting him up to this?

:dunno:

My son's mother worked in one of these homes. . . it is not easy to watch these residents die, it really isn't.

You folks are being heartless.

And you're being gullible.
Nah. . . I did a background check on him. You are being witless and show a complete lack of skepticism in the dominant paradigm.

When whistle blowers come out and TELL YOU that you have been gas-lit, you refuse to listen because the propaganda has been pumped into your skull around the clock.

The guy is real, his experience is real, but you don't want to hear it.

zzzzz.jpg

Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.
Step right up there, and get your prick in your arm. Twice. Then in a couple of months if you are still breathing, you can tell US all about your experience. I am willing to pass up my injections for those wanting it more than me. I can wait a couple of years, as i am not only under 75 but quite healthy also.

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
But they had a head start....give it time
So, I know Trumpsters don't like math, but let's give it a go anyway: Over 25 million people in the US have had covid, resulting in over 400,000 deaths - approximately 1.6%. 20 million plus have been vaccinated. 1.6% of that would be 320,000 deaths.

Do we have any (sane) reports that 320,000 people have died from the vaccine? Anything remotely close to that??

So, I know Trumpsters don't like math, but let's give it a go anyway: Over 25 million people in the US have had covid, resulting in over 400,000 deaths - approximately 1.6%. 20 million plus have been vaccinated. 1.6% of that would be 320,000 deaths.

Do we have any (sane) reports that 320,000 people have died from the vaccine? Anything remotely close to that??
if 25 million people in the US have had covid, and it has a 99.7% survival rate why do we need a vaccine that is being forced on us?
Is it only to make the paranoid liberal hypochondriacs feel safer?

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.
Well that’s an anti-vaxxers lie.
What makes you think it is a lie?

Because no reputable news outlets have confirmed it.

That's hilarious.

if 25 million people in the US have had covid, and it has a 99.7% survival rate why do we need a vaccine that is being forced on us?

That's a different debate. A whole 'nother batch of stupid.

If people are dying of the vaccine side effects, do you think those what have already an immunity by contact, would have a worse side effect?

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.

That's hilarious.

It really is. Because it's fairly trivial to check these sources. Most people just don't bother. They hear something that supports their current views and run with it. These stories are actually designed to do that, to trigger idiots who will repeat them without discretion.

If people are dying of the vaccine side effects, do you think those what have already an immunity by contact, would have a worse side effect?
Those that already have an immunity by contact, why would they need a vaccine?

That's hilarious.

It really is. Because it's fairly trivial to check these sources. Most people just don't bother. They hear something that supports their current views and run with it. These stories are actually designed to do that, to trigger idiots who will repeat them without discretion.

Sorry, with the behavior of the media these last four years, none of them are reputable.

That's hilarious.

Sorry, with the behavior of the media these last four years, none of them are reputable.

This is the fundamental mistake of the Trump movement. You, quite rightly, recognize the bias in mainstream media. But then from there you jump to the notion that any random moron on the internet can be trusted more. That's just nutty. This is why sane people can't take you seriously.

Forum List

Back