Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections!

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.
Well that’s an anti-vaxxers lie.

Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.

Fuck you for giving oxygen to this crap. There are vulnerable oldsters on this board who will read it, believe it, refuse a vaccination and die. Maybe they are Trump cult idiots with nothing of real value to add to the conversation, but I sure wouldn’t kill them.
The reality of Trumpism/MAGA is that you people will happily murder your own and delight in it. You’ll trample and bludgeon your own to death and pound your chests and scream with glee like some kind of wild ape.
Fucking shameful.
grow a soul

Can I have your dose?

Fucking shameful.
Piss off bitch as we have every right to reject you and the poison you are pushing.

Fucking shameful.

Yep. They're deliberately trying to undermine the vaccination effort, just as they've been deliberately trying to undermine our response to the pandemic from the start. I do suspect that much of this bullshit is being generated by foreign trolls who hope to keep us mired in it for as long as possible. Fuck them, and fuck the idiots who repeat this trash.

What makes you think it is a lie?

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
I have anecdotal evidence that among this demographic, the fatality with the virus is 5 to 7%, with this vaccine, the projected fatality could be as high as 25%

Someone posted an article from a German nursing home, 11 out of 40 elderly died.

Because no reputable news outlets have confirmed it.

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
I have anecdotal evidence that among this demographic, the fatality with the virus is 5 to 7%, with this vaccine, the projected fatality could be as high as 25%

Someone posted an article from a German nursing home, 11 out of 40 elderly died.
I know a guy.....

Over a million doses of vaccine
How many have died?

Four?

Fucking shameful.

Yep. They're deliberately trying to undermine the vaccination effort, just as they've been deliberately trying to undermine our response to the pandemic from the start. I do suspect that much of this bullshit is being generated by foreign trolls who hope to keep us mired in it for as long as possible. Fuck them, and fuck the idiots who repeat this trash.
Why?

I watched the video, nothing makes me think "they" are doing that. . . what motive do they have to do that?

That guy doesn't look foreign at all.

Did you watch the video?

I believe he is genuine. What nation is putting him up to this?

:dunno:

My son's mother worked in one of these homes. . . it is not easy to watch these residents die, it really isn't.

You folks are being heartless.

Fucking shameful.

Why?

I watched the video, nothing makes me think "they" are doing that. . . what motive do they have to do that?

That guy doesn't look foreign at all.

Did you watch the video?

I believe he is genuine. What nation is putting him up to this?

:dunno:

My son's mother worked in one of these homes. . . it is not easy to watch these residents die, it really isn't.

You folks are being heartless.

And you're being gullible.

"Reputable news outlet" :lmao: !!!

That's like saying no Brontosaurus has confirmed it.

"Reputable news outlet" :lmao: !!!

That's like saying no Brontosaurus has confirmed it.

No, it's a genuine thing. There's real news, and the fake shit. We've got to stop glomming on to fake shit simply because it supports our politics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back