Seniors Are DYING LIKE FLIES After COVID Injections!

Way back when, sailors were afraid their ships would fall off the earth because it was flat.

People dying of the plague had themselves bled with leeches and had no clue it was coming from fleas on rats.

Back in the old days, windows could not be opened at night due to ailments carried by the wind.

Bathing was a no no too, due to causing ailments from the water, so they doused themselves in perfumes to hide their body stench.

Ignorance abounded and still is.

The worst part of all this is older seniors fear they cannot see their loved ones...kids, grand kids, etc. They think they will not be able to visit them. Or buy food. FEAR is why they do it. Shame on all uppity ups who used that fear to get them to agree to an experimental drug that will kill them. They even think once they get the shot, they are immune to getting covid.

I live in a place where I am the youngest. The majority here have done as they were told....which is get the shot. And that is what they told me on WHY they got the shot. I just shake my head and hold my tongue.

The vaccine that Trump took personal credit for about a thousand times?

He needs to be held accountable.

LOL!

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats need to get your story straight. You yoyos have been telling everybody to get the vaccine. Even Joe Dufus and the Ho got vaccinated. They were bragging about the numbers given out the other day.

LOL!

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats need to get your story straight. You yoyos have been telling everybody to get the vaccine. Even Joe Dufus and the Ho got vaccinated. They were bragging about the numbers given out the other day.
The Trump vaccine. The one he and you crowed about. On and on and on. The miracle.

Too bad, Trumpster. We're paying attention.

My wife got her vaccine in January. I got mine in early February. Are we going to die? These stupid Moon Bats say we are because Trump initiated Operation Warpspeed.

LOL!

The Trump vaccine. The one he and you crowed about. On and on and on. The miracle.

You are filled with Left Wing hate boy and that hate is going to eat you up.

God bless Trump for Operation Warpspeed.

However, in a convoluted way you may be on to something Moon Bat. If that shithead Crooked Hillary had been President instead of Trump then China Joe's Chicom buddies would have had no reason to release the Wuhan virus to destroy Trump great economy and give the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots. Their bitch would have already been in the White House and no need to get rid of that Trump meanie that put American interests ahead of China interests.

LOL!

You are filled with Left Wing hate boy and that hate is going to eat you up.

God bless Trump for Operation Warpspeed.

However, in a convoluted way you may be on to something Moon Bat. If that shithead Crooked Hillary had been President instead of Trump then China Joe's Chicom buddies would have had no reason to release the Wuhan virus to destroy Trump great economy and give the Democrats the opportunity to steal the election with the scam of unverified mail in ballots. Their bitch would have already been in the White House and no need to get rid of that Trump meanie that put American interests ahead of China interests.
Yikes. An explosion of Trumpster talking points to change the subject.

Sure thing, Q.

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

And now they are dying. “They’re dropping like flies.”

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.
I don't know of many in nursing homes that live for a long time.

James (he gives his last name in the video) is a CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant), and he recorded this video as a whistleblower because he could not keep silent any longer.

James reports that in 2020 very few residents in the nursing home where he works got sick with COVID, and none of them died during the entire year of 2020.

However, shortly after administering the Pfizer experimental mRNA injections, 14 died within two weeks, and he reports that many others are near death.

The video is long (47 minutes), and it is clear that James is suffering from emotional stress, and he admits that he has nothing to gain from going public, and that he will probably lose his job for doing so.

But he makes it very clear that these were patients he knew and cared for (he is also a “lay pastor”), and that after being injected with the mRNA shot, residents who used to walk on their own can no longer walk. Residents who used to carry on an intelligent conversation with him could no longer talk.

His superiors are explaining the deaths as being caused by a COVID19 “super-spreader.”

However, the residents who refused to take the injections, are not sick, according to James.

James makes it very clear that as a Christian, he cannot live with his conscience anymore, and that he can no longer remain silent.

Now hospice....My MIL went there today...

Average is a little over 3 years.

Now hospice....My MIL went there today...

Sorry to hear that.

400,000 have died without a vaccine
How many have died because of it?
Fact: About 95% of all “COVID” deaths had on average 2.9 other co-morbidity factors that could had killed them. That’s almost three other diseases that could had killed them. Only 5% of the deaths could be conclusively caused by COVID. The only real COVID deaths are the ones where people get the bad respiratory infection and lung damage, are put on ventilators, and end up dying. And yet only 2.5% of people with WuFlu are ever even put on a ventilator.

Forum List

Back