Senior adviser Valerie Jarrett has convinced Obama to FIRE FBI director Comey after elections

I've been hearing this all day. Of course Comey will be fired. He made an attempt to tell the truth.
For 10 minutes he told the truth, but then he didn't. That is worse in my opinion than just outright lying.

he is a spineless man

neither Left or Right has any respect for him.

I say good riddance.

nobody likes a coward.

Last edited:
obama is a prick. Comey wasn't puppet enough? He let mrs bill walk ... twice.

Oh, I see. Comey exposed the truth (but pussied out on the follow thru) and poor barry can't handle someone who doesn't whistle his tune.

Doesn't matter. A federal grand jury is already assembled in New York. Now the real fun begins.

I do not know much about grand juries. But isn't possible, if not likely, that these sequestered group could be compromised (i.e. leaned on) just like any of the rest of us?

Lynch should have been fired for meeting with Bill on the airplane. That is corrupt as shit. Even if the meeting had nothing to do with the investigation, it is inexcusable just because of the poor optics.

Last edited:
it's a B.S. story like most others posted on this board!

FBI Directors are appointed for A 10 YEAR TERM...

Unless Comey decides to resign, he'll be around through the next presidency.

Lynch should have been fired for meeting with Bill on the airplane. That corrupt as shit. Even if the meeting had nothing to do with the investigation, it is inexcusable just because of the poor optics.

Lynch should have definitely been fired for the meeting with Bill Clinton on the airplane!

but

now... America has become a banana nation.....and that's a normal occurrence in a banana nation! ;) :mad:

The "Daily Mail"? A freaking editorial by a Brit tabloid is posted as political news? Think about it, the Brit tabloid is pretending that it has inside information like Wikileaks but it is a freaking sham similar to Prince Chuck's sexual exploits.

Forum List

Back