Senile Joe Speaks....can anyone translate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Best of the Best of the Democratic Party:

Funny how the rest of the world can see and laugh at the hilarity that is our Democrat Party. Laugh, but with just a bit of fear that this buffoon could be holding the world reigns soon.

I'm so embarrassed right now to be associated with the USA.

How do we tell our allies that not all of us are clueless fucks?

He said "Trump lost, get over it" Also later on he said, "Fuck your feelings." Then something about crushing a Budweiser...I didn't catch all of it.
Most of the prog slaves on this board understand Joe, because they are just as stupid as the creeper. It is a code. Gibberish...

gibberish
[ˈjib(ə)riSH]

NOUN
  1. unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense.
    "he talks gibberish"

The rest of the world celebrated our removal of trump.

Funny how the rest of the world can see and laugh at the hilarity that is our Democrat Party. Laugh, but with just a bit of fear that this buffoon could be holding the world reigns soon.

That is what makes it so funny. The Chinese leader must marvel in this. Putin must stare in disbelief at the weakness of some of our leaders over the decades.

You mean like they laughed at your savior.

1606001454481.png

1606001495382.png

1606001515384.png

1606001552934.png

View attachment 419647

View attachment 419648

View attachment 419649

View attachment 419651

Yep they laughed all the way to the bank, when President trump told them they had to fork over a few billion dollars to help with NATO, where for 8 years, they were fucking Obama up the butt, and short sheeted the faggot..

View attachment 419647

View attachment 419648

View attachment 419649

View attachment 419651

Yep they laughed all the way to the bank, when President trump told them they had to fork over a few billion dollars to help with NATO, where for 8 years, they were fucking Obama up the butt, and short sheeted the faggot..

Democrats could care less about who pays what. They want to put it all on American taxpayers, American Corporations, American Businesses, while letting foreign competators eat our lunch.
It will mean many foreign donations to their accounts, pay back when they give a bullshit speech over seas, and lucrative deals for their family members. Fuck the Democrats.

It draws many parallels to the old story The Emperor Has No Clothes. I'm sure Biden might even think he is president but he wont be the one running things. Powers that be would never actually take that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back