Sending Your Kids to Public School Is the Equivalent to Child Abuse

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Thread is in politics because it’s the Leftist politicians changing laws to make it dangerous for children.

The continued obliteration of sex-specific spaces begs the question of whether the safety of girls is being considered. Quite possibly no. Worse yet, it is but ends up being discarded each time as unimportant.
- Dr Debra Soh, Sex Neuroscientist

Thread is in politics because it’s the Leftist politicians changing laws to make it dangerous for children.

The continued obliteration of sex-specific spaces begs the question of whether the safety of girls is being considered. Quite possibly no. Worse yet, it is but ends up being discarded each time as unimportant.

Sounds like an invitation to "Cum one, Cum all policy" in the public schools there. Pretty well obliterates any kid's rights to privacy and security in their person, that hasn't been spelled out in The Constitution. Better make sure, your little girl up there wears depends and work on their bladder control. This is another example of voters getting the public representatives they deserve for their vote, rather than what they need. This ought to be a real boon to private schools or moving companies, or both.

Thread number 17,325 in this forum on "I homeschooled my kid, I really liked it, and if you don't make my choice it's CHILD ABUSE"

Right, we get it. Homeschool preachers are the worst, really.

Forum List

Back