Sending Illegals to Sanctuary States a Good Idea?

Guess what dumbshit, a federal border is a state line too.

Duh.... :rolleyes:
MY god you are stupid.

The question is about transporting illegals WITHIN the US.

And it is a felony.
So Ronda and Wheels either
knowingly committed several federal felonies
are so stupid they didn't know those immigrants are NOT ILLEGALs
OR they lied to you and you're stupid enough to believe them

Which is it stinkfinger?

"Link...and be sure to include the context in bold.

I think you are being dishonest."

As many times as I've posted this, I'm surprised you haven't seen it!

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

Interesting. Your source indeed has that quote but it differs from my source just a little. I can't watch the video at the moment but after work I will try to find an official transcript for that interview.

Here is my source...notice the subtle difference.

"What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

I apologize for suspecting you were not being honest but it seems one of our sources is misquoting Biden.

Again, got a busy day at work today so won't be able research it untill tonight.

That doesn't mean the borders are "open". That is a tagline to throw red meat to the base.

Of course he stopped wall construction. The wall is dumb. His voters don't want one. It's prohibitively expensive and would likely do little to address illegals.

Besides those who would go under, over, or through the wall; did you know that about half of illegals in America today entered the country legally and simply overstayed their VISAs?

Maybe we should address that problem before building a giant pointless wall that will never be finished because a republican president will never have enough continuous support to finish it before another administration gets rid of it.

It's a stupid, pointless, expensive political screed for people who think complex problems like immigration can be solved by third grade level solutions like building a wall.
The Wall was ALREADY paid for. ANYONE who wants to come across can . That means the borders are OPEN

If they're illegals why not?
If it does apply in this case, then the Biden administration has acrued Hundreds OF THOUSANDS of counts of kidnapping in the past two years alone. Im happy trade trade DeSantis for the current White House administration. Send them ALL to jail! :laugh:

Except the liberals in the blue states provide lawyers for them. That makes it more likely these migrants will become US citizens.
I agree. But it really doesn't matter, they are having millions of kids who are citizens and will be flooding our schools and other systems.

Cloward%20explained-S.jpg

cloward-and-piven-890x395_c-L.jpg

Yeah. I have already posted what else.

You just made an already prohibitively expensive wall into a rediculous money trap. Lol. Sure let's install laser beams too. Good grief.

Meanwhile, back in reality, half the illegals in the country are here because they violated their VISA...but let's ignore that and spend 300 trillion on a wall that will never be finished.

Sounds like something Russia would want...what do you think?
More%20BS%20than-XL-S.jpg

More%20BS%20than-XL-S.jpg

What's your point?

What did I post that was bullshit?

Prove they are false requests.
Piece of cake!

"It takes six years right now to process an asylum claim once someone has entered this country. And one of the problems is that the bar to qualify initially and establish a case of credible fear is relatively low, something like 70% of migrants qualify who seek it," Johnson said. "And the ultimate qualification for asylum, the percentage there, is only about 20%, and it's six years in between."

Piece of cake!

"It takes six years right now to process an asylum claim once someone has entered this country. And one of the problems is that the bar to qualify initially and establish a case of credible fear is relatively low, something like 70% of migrants qualify who seek it," Johnson said. "And the ultimate qualification for asylum, the percentage there, is only about 20%, and it's six years in between."
My bad. I wasn't clear. I realize many make false claims of asylum, which is why we Congress needs to address immigration laws.

My statement meant prove the people on the ground (at the border) know on an individual basis they are false requests but let them claim anyhow.

Forum List

Back