Send an Email to the President

Send an email to the President and tell him to do as President Kennedy did declare the rioters as preforming an insurrection and order the Army and Marine Corps to put them down. I already sent mine.

We've tweeted the same at him. However, a full-scale retaliation is precisely what the radical revolutionary brain trust behind the riots are aiming for so they can incite more violence against law enforcement and the military. But the rioters' will is not the will of the American People. Thus direct action must be taken to maintain order and the rule of law. These children making noise in the street do not understand what it is or means to shed blood. The time is past due to educate them.

The more people that tell him to activate the Military the more likely it will happen. Every one write email text the President and tell him Kennedy did so and so can he.

Send an email to the President and tell him to do as President Kennedy did declare the rioters as preforming an insurrection and order the Army and Marine Corps to put them down. I already sent mine.
AMEN

I had told my son today, while looters were 10-20 blocks
North, South, East and West of where we live....

Let these fucks kill 1 member of the National Guard
I will be on the street, waving my flag, as the Army and Marines
are sent in to show these mother fuckers whats up

There will be many politicians losing their jobs come election time

Believe that

Or just let democrats destroy their own community and instead invest on buying a wall so that they never come for our communities.

EZYYMqGXkAUGnlq

AMEN

Believe that
i think you're in for a WHOPPING surprise as to which politicians will be losing their jobs come November.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

No need to send the President any advice.

Presidents always call upon the armed forces if need be.

If the violence continues, then the President will no doubt send troops when requested to do so by the governors.

I am so old that I remember President Eisenhower's sending troops to enforce school integration in Arkansas (even though he personally was not thrilled about doing so, but he felt that court orders had to be upheld).

AMEN

Believe that
i think you're in for a WHOPPING surprise as to which politicians will be losing their jobs come November.

Ya why would we ever wonder how anyone can be dumb enough after this to vote for democrats.?

AMEN

Believe that

1591033000382.jpeg

I see this POLITICAL thread was moved, probably by a lefty. Remember send an email to the President demanding he send the Military to restore order. He can declare this an insurrection just like Kennedy di when he was President.

New Topics

Forum List

Back