Senator Ted Cruz Attacks Biden In Epic Speech Slamming Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Policy

So lets get this straight. Cruz worked on a bi partisan effort to prevent Russia an Putin from laying down this oil pipeline which would give them billions more revenue annually, then 4 days after Biden is elected President he green lights Putin to go ahead, throwing all the hard work of senators who had worked together to come to a concensus.
So Biden is the one licking Putins balls.... and you put up this stupid meme?

I suppose if you are happy with a more powerful Russia who can have leverage over Europe, as well as potentially cutting of oil to Ukraine through the existing pipeline, and taking away from US imports of oil to Europe, then you must be a great fan of Joe Biden.

Funny how we heard for so long from Democrats how Trump was giving Putin everything he wanted, and then Biden goes ahead and does this for PUTIN and RUSSIA without consulting anyone who worked on the bipartisan legislation.... he couldn't wait one week to give Putin everything he wanted.

All I can think now is the DNC needs to pay you more than $15 per hour so you can come up with some better memes.

i won't call him Lyin Ted anymore if he continues like this!

Thank you for posting the video. Thats the type of discussion and debate I like seeing coming from congress. My question to the seantor would be suppose the pipe line is completed and russia use it as weapon to black mail other countries to bow to their wishes, do these countries have energy reserves and alternate energy sources to off set the loss?

Thank you for posting the video. Thats the type of discussion and debate I like seeing coming from congress. My question to the seantor would be suppose the pipe line is completed and russia use it as weapon to black mail other countries to bow to their wishes, do these countries have energy reserves and alternate energy sources to off set the loss?

Russia could roll right into Ukraine now without even worrying about it. In the past that oil pipeline gave Ukraine some leverage, but now that will all go away. I'm kind of concerned Biden will do for Ukraine what he did for Afghanistan. I think he knows he wont have to worry about any resistance from the Biden administration either. I'm pretty sure Poland and Ukraine have production of their own, but the move really strengthens Russia and still gives them even more leverage and influence over U.S. allies
I cant think of one good excuse from Biden for making that move so quickly as if he had some sort of deal already worked out with the Russians. Considering the Bidens' deep contacts in the Ukraine, i wouldn't find that supprising at all

Forum List

Back