[Senator] Susan Collins Received 3,000 Coat Hangers as the Senate Prepares for Kavanaugh's Confirmat

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Watching her makes one wonder. Her head shakes and she stutters/mumbles like she’s having a hard time speaking. Isn’t it just about time she give it up and go silently into retirement?

People have been sending coat hangers to Collins’ office since July, when Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement. President Donald Trump has said if he is able to put a second or third justice on the court — he nominated Neil Gorsuch to the court earlier this year — Roe v. Wade being overturned would “happen automatically.”

More @ Susan Collins Received 3,000 Coat Hangers as the Senate Prepares for Kavanaugh's Confirmation Vote

susan collins , uh oh !! Plus yeah , in my opinion she is messed up . As a side comment , 'suzy b antony' got her the ability to vote

She's doing just fine, despite her tremor. Nothing wrong with her brain. She's a Republican, but she's not afraid to tell Trump to stuff it, so of course the Trumpians can't stand her.
She's not up for reelection this year. Only Angus King.

well , she sure sounds and looks messed up but i am happy that she is on display for Americans to see and observe and to look at and wonder OldLady .

well , she sure sounds and looks messed up but i am happy that she is on display for Americans to see and observe and to look at and wonder OldLady .
We're used to her tremor and her speech patterns. As long as I can remember, she's been that way. The tremor is getting worse though. No one ever mentions it up here.
She had a chance to drop the Senate and run for governor of Maine, which she no doubt would have won hands down. But she chose to stay in the Senate, and I'm glad she did, because she is someone who will work across the aisle to propose compromise in a crisis, like the government shutdown a few years ago that went on for weeks. She is also willing to say "shit" when she steps in it.
Good woman. Maine does tend to produce them, such as Margaret Chase Smith.

susan collins , probably ' ubangi tribal council ' approved i bet eh ??

Watching her makes one wonder. Her head shakes and she stutters/mumbles like she’s having a hard time speaking. Isn’t it just about time she give it up and go silently into retirement?

People have been sending coat hangers to Collins’ office since July, when Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy announced his retirement. President Donald Trump has said if he is able to put a second or third justice on the court — he nominated Neil Gorsuch to the court earlier this year — Roe v. Wade being overturned would “happen automatically.”

More @ Susan Collins Received 3,000 Coat Hangers as the Senate Prepares for Kavanaugh's Confirmation Vote
Fake news

I would be surprised if she did not vote for Kavanaugh. He will be confirmed.

Forum List

Back