Senator Reid’s brother accused of punching trooper

Quick. Somebody find a picture of someone with a beat up face, and laying in a hospital bed like they did for that cop who killed Michael Brown.

Quick. Somebody find a picture of someone with a beat up face, and laying in a hospital bed like they did for that cop who killed Michael Brown.

WFT are you talking about, clown?!

Reid then asked if he could leave, and when the trooper told him no, he cursed at the trooper and then put the vehicle into gear, according to the report. The trooper ordered Reid to stop, and when he didn't, the trooper reached inside the vehicle to put it back into park.

According to the report, that was when Reid punched the trooper twice in the face. The trooper was then able to pull the keys from the ignition and eventually arrest Reid after a short struggle.

Read more: Senator Reid s brother accused of punching trooper - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

I am wonder why he was not shot???Seems ill-regular....

Reid then asked if he could leave, and when the trooper told him no, he cursed at the trooper and then put the vehicle into gear, according to the report. The trooper ordered Reid to stop, and when he didn't, the trooper reached inside the vehicle to put it back into park.

According to the report, that was when Reid punched the trooper twice in the face. The trooper was then able to pull the keys from the ignition and eventually arrest Reid after a short struggle.

Read more: Senator Reid s brother accused of punching trooper - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

I am wonder why he was not shot???Seems ill-regular....

He wasn't black.

How long before it comes out senator Reid got his ass beat too. I have never heard of anyone being injured like he was from an "exorcise equipment accident". He got his ass beat and the lap dog press will not even ask to see the failed piece of equipment. He is an ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long before it comes out senator Reid got his ass beat too. I have never heard of anyone being injured like he was from an "exorcise equipment accident". He got his ass beat and the lap dog press will not even ask to see the failed piece of equipment. He is an ass

Like when a pretzel kicked George Bush's ass?

Reid, it has happened more than once...

Like when a pretzel kicked George Bush's ass?

rumors starting to swirl that it was an ass whooping like I said months ago..... He is still hiding that eye. But the mainstream media will not even touch this
Harry Reid on conservatives mobster-beating theory They don t like me as a person WashingtonExaminer.com

rumors starting to swirl that it was an ass whooping like I said months ago..... He is still hiding that eye. But the mainstream media will not even touch this
Harry Reid on conservatives mobster-beating theory They don t like me as a person WashingtonExaminer.com

Of course the main stream won't touch it. They leave that kind of stuff for the crazies.

Forum List

Back