Senator Rand Paul Urges All Freedom-Loving Americans to Resist Mask Mandates, Vaccine Passports, and Lockdowns. "They can't arrest us all."

I did. But you have 2 problems there:

1) The covid-19 virus would not be a product of this research. Not how it works.

2) We have no evidence it was created in a lab, and the general belief among experts is that it emerged naturally

Sorry to say that is just not true...Evidence is building.....

"Despite early attempts by the scientific community, with the aid of a credulous and politically motivated media, to downplay this possibility, the accumulating evidence suggests that the pandemic was more likely the result of laboratory creation and accidental release of SARS-CoV-2 than a product of natural viral evolution.

The first reported cases of Covid-19 occurred in Wuhan, China, the site of the WIV. In addition, both U.S. intelligence sources and the State Department reported that several WIV researchers became ill and were hospitalized with Covid-19-like symptoms months prior to the Chinese government’s announcement of the first cases.

In previous animal-to-human viral transmissions such as the 2003 SARS outbreak in China, researchers ascertained intermediate animal hosts and serologic signs of infections in animal traders within months of the outbreaks. Despite intensive efforts over the past two years, no one has found a bat-source population, SARS-CoV-2 circulating in an intermediate species that functioned as a viral conduit between bats and humans, or evidence that SARS-CoV-2 was present anywhere else before it emerged in Wuhan.

Consider, too, the unique furin cleavage site between the S1 and S2 subunits of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Furin is an enzyme expressed by human cells that separates the spike protein subunits at the cleavage site, enabling the virus to bind more efficiently to human cells and release its genetic material into them. It is an important reason that SARS-CoV-2 is so easily transmissible.

The furin cleavage site is found nowhere else in the entire genus of SARS-related betacoronaviruses. SARS-CoV-2 is the only one that has it. This fact alone suggests that it did not arise naturally in SARS-CoV-2. In addition, while other, more distant coronaviruses do have furin cleavage sites, the protein components (amino acids) in the SARS-CoV-2 furin cleavage site are coded for by a unique set of nucleotides in its RNA, not found in the other viruses, making natural recombination between the viruses unlikely."

Now after reading this snippet from the article, how in the heck you can say with a straight face that this was an animal born virus...IT'S NOT!

Whatever experts you are listening to are politically motivated, and are lying their asses off. Doing more damage to the integrity of science than anything I can think of....

I am liking Dr. Paul more and more every day.

He seems to be nearly the sole voice of Science these days, when it comes to masks and vaccines, recognizing that individuals with prior infection who have recovered are protected. A man of integrity.

'They can’t arrest us all': Sen. Rand Paul slams mask mandates and lockdowns and urges resistance, saying: 'choose freedom'​

• The Kentucky senator was the first of his colleagues to get COVID-19 in March
  • He called for people to not accept mandates on masking
  • Called speaker Pelosi 'drunk with power' as the House has reimposed indoor mask mandates in the chamber where many lawmakers remain unvaccinated
  • Come as fellow Sen. Lindsey Graham is in quarantine after contracting COVID-19 despite being vaccinated
'They can’t arrest us all. They can’t keep all your kids home from school. They can’t keep every government building closed – although I’ve got a long list of ones they should,'

'Speaker Nancy Pelosi — you will not arrest or stop me or anyone on my staff from doing our jobs. We have all either had COVID, had the vaccine, or been offered the vaccine. We will make our own health choices. We will not show you a passport, we will not wear a mask, we will not be forced into random screening and testing so you can continue your drunk with power rein over the Capitol,'

'President Biden — we will not accept your agencies’ mandates or your reported moves toward a lockdown. No one should follow the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC’s anti-science mask mandates. And if you want to shutdown federal agencies again — some of which aren’t even back to work fully — I will stop every bill coming through the Senate with an amendment to cut their funding if they don’t come to work,' he said.

----
The Dems and media don't even seem to recognize the protection of prior infection. They divide Americans into the "vaccinated" and "unvaccinated" classes, claiming that it is now a "pandemic of the unvaccinated," completely ignoring the estimated 100 million Americans who have natural immunity after recovering from COVID.

Vaccines are created to mimic natural immunity. While many are quite effective, they usually are not quite as protective as being exposed to the real thing, which creates long-lasting T- and B-cells in one's bone marrow, sometimes leading to a lifetime of protection (1).

The CDC's own data shows that prior infection provides protection for >180 days, whereas the vaccines start to wane at 14 weeks. (2)

Moderna stock is up a factor of 21 since December 2019. Congress invests heavily in pharmaceutical stocks (3). They could not care less about you or me. As usual, it's about them - their power and money.

So, if you want it to end, join me in following Dr. Paul's advice, and follow your own free will and Science, not CNN and bureaucrats.

(1) 90 Years Later, 1918 Flu Lives on in Antibodies, Research
(2) https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1
(3) Congress invests big in pharmaceutical, tech stocks

I have been a total resister and in total non-comp0liance since the word "Covid" first appeared. I never bought into the fear

Fauci is a Real Doctor...not a bad eye doctor...

Reviled by the doctors fighting AIDS for ignoring tbe protocols they had figured out leading to the needless deaths of at least 100,000, and then completely ignored, and derided a new viral investigation method that later won the Nobel Prize for medecine.

So yes, he's a "doctor", he's just the kind that kills people because he's really bad at it.

Reviled by the doctors fighting AIDS
Shameless stupid lie. Fauci is a global gero, regarding the AIDS pandemic. Westwall the low-information crybaby read a blog once by another white wing crybaby and thinks he knows what he is talking about.

Parents are waking up and the beginning of the end of this shit is taking place. Perhaps you missed the election a few weeks ago in Virginia. More to come.
Yes, what intellectually weak and/or negligent/absent parents they must be, to let their children be brainwashed. I wonder why we have so many parents of such low ability? I am going to the source, here. So?

You do what ever you need to, I will continue to do what ever I can to keep from getting or giving the virus.

Yes, what intellectually weak and/or negligent/absent parents they must be, to let their children be brainwashed. I wonder why we have so many parents of such low ability? I am going to the source, here. So?
But they aren't letting their children be brainwashed. They're fighting back. Are you sober?

Reviled by the doctors fighting AIDS for ignoring tbe protocols they had figured out leading to the needless deaths of at least 100,000, and then completely ignored, and derided a new viral investigation method that later won the Nobel Prize for medecine.

So yes, he's a "doctor", he's just the kind that kills people because he's really bad at it.
BS....we know who ignored COVID. He initials are Donald J trump....

Forum List

Back